Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair GAIN Through Detumescence Therapy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hair GAIN Through Detumescence Therapy

Post  Hairbeback on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:54 pm

I heard you have to take the correct form of vitamin c? I forgot which one that was?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair GAIN Through Detumescence Therapy

Post  Hairbeback on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Fruits generally have no where near the amount of vitamin C needed to get life changing results. †A glass of orange juice has around 70 mg of vitamin C. † To reverse an oncoming cold or flu I need around 10,000 mg every 4 hours, †it is usually enough after 8 hours.

Our body needs more C than we realize and until you get into high doses you will not know what you are missing. †This research is backed by Linus Pauling a 2 time Nobel Prize winner for science. †It is safe, cheap, well researched, and easy to do. What will people do when given such knowledge ? †Probably nothing, that is why I don't publish too often on this forum. †Even the simplest things people don't have time for or are too focused on a fad that does not last. †

Do you take a specific brand? I intuitively know I need more vitamin c in my diet, with all my research I forgot which form was the "right" one. I don't want to take any synthetic supplements

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2