Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rosemary essential oil neat on skin????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rosemary essential oil neat on skin????

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 am

If you are getting pimples I would recommend tea tree oil, it also gets rid of common hair mites. With my DT-CPR I occasionally use full strength rosemary oil. Not sure if it does much. I use random oils beyond my core of cinnamon,tea tree, and coconut with green tea.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:37 pm

I would to be sure what i actually use, is to do a batch of my own.
Buy a bottle of rose hip seed oil, and a pot of fresh rosemary.

Take a big pinch of rosemary leaves, and add 1 green teabag into a mortel.
Crush it well and pour the content in the rose hip seed oil, and leave it for while.

Use a fine strainer, and pour the content through to get rid of lumps, and pour the silky oil back.
Store it in the fridge for easy usage whenever needed.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  someduderandom on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Just a update on this.. its been I think like 4 or so months now.. Still havnt noticed any new hair growing. Im only using it basically on my hair line and temples where I was getting lots of rashes etc. And maybe its coincidence that I havnt had any bad lupus flares who knows, but it would seem teh rosemary oil and jojaba oil are helping the rashes etc. As I havnt had it. I also get less pimples in the area to. However when I do get a pimple the hair around it seems to fall out pretty easily but whatever....

I guess the studies say 6 months so I stil got a bit to go. But for what its worth ya its helped the rashes but I havnt noticed anything hair growth wise. Maybe I need toleave it on longer? Normally what I do is i just apply the rosemary oil neat on the area when i wake up, wait 10 mins or so then take a shower. Then at night i put some jojaba oil on the spots and leave it on...

maybe i need to leave the rosemary oil on longer???? THe study was kinda confusing to me, I guess in it they say they put on the rosemary oil twice a day, it doesnt really say what dose so i guess that would mean neat, but to be honest im still a little hesitant to put it all over my head....

I did buy some peppermint oil so who knows maybe ill try to put a drop or 2 of this and rosemary oil in my shampoo in my hand when i wash my hair see if that helps any...

For what its worth ive actually had my DHT checked not to long ago and it was actually low lol

someduderandom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  someduderandom on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:13 am

welp ill give my 5 almost 6 month I think update now... still pretty much the same.. I feel like its helped with the redness a bit, but not noticing anything different in hair growth or loss really. .. Maybe im putting it on wrong or maybe it just isnt gonna work for me shrug lol. Ive just been sticking to the hair line really where I had my lupus out break as it is. So who knows maybe when that happened that area is just scarred now and im fucked... Ive also even started using peppermint oil the past couple weeks as well but only thing I can say about that is THAT is waaaaay stronger than rosemary oil. Like I can not put that on neat, its to much.

On a sorta related maybe not kinda note. You know I think a lot of these oils besides I guess having some anti inflammatory whatever effects one of the things is they are bringing more blood to the area like minox right? Well is it possible that the reason minox etc doesnt work for some people is its just bringing in more blood that is already doing badly to say? Like if you are prone to DHT or whatever it might be so its just giving you more of the bad so thats why its not working if that makes sense.

someduderandom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top