Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Natural alternative solutions for treating hair loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natural alternative solutions for treating hair loss

Post  alexdeen75 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi guys. Have you heard about this thing called Hair Plus Advance? Said to be some spray that makes your hair grow after a while. Anyone here tried it? If you did, does it really work?

alexdeen75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Natural alternative solutions for treating hair loss

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Industry at it best, knowing people need a solution without harmful ingredients.
Worst part is that they will sell for a while, and then suddenly disappear.

Before and after pictures at their page.
They did not even have time for the first person to let his side hair grow long enough for a comp over, so they took his existing one instead, and it became reversed.

The animated second one is beyond actually, and at least they should have made the eyeglass holder black as the before picture., since it´s the same shirt.

Only 349 dollars, and it probably takes 4 months before seeing results, so you have to buy a new bottle.
To make it more clear, they had to use pink and blue, so you wont mix up what gender you are.

Sorry just bored and chiming, I´m just waiting for the heat to cool down so i can go fishing Wink

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:12 am

Those pics really are crap! So fake. The chinese guy's photos are just reversals of one pic....with cosmetically added hair. If you look at the hair behind his ears it's exacly the same in each pic. Your different sides of the head shouldn't be exactly the same. Facial features are exactly the same as well. It does look like a comb over too...but the similarities between the two make me think it's just one pic that was reversed and altered.

The dark guy photo is just as bad. The same pic just changed up a bit. Different coloured clothing and some fake hair added. If you look at his ears even they have been altered for some reason in the second one. They seem to be higher up on his head. Weird.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:39 pm

shaftless wrote:Those pics really are crap! So fake. The chinese guy's photos are just reversals of one pic....with cosmetically added hair. If you look at the hair behind his ears it's exacly the same in each pic. Your different sides of the head shouldn't be exactly the same. Facial features are exactly the same as well. It does look like a comb over too...but the similarities between the two make me think it's just one pic that was reversed and altered.

The dark guy photo is just as bad. The same pic just changed up a bit. Different coloured clothing and some fake hair added. If you look at his ears even they have been altered for some reason in the second one. They seem to be higher up on his head. Weird.

Believe nothing, question everything, trust no one.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:37 pm

it pisses me off that this guy with his first post is probably affiliated

it pisses me off more that they think we are stupid enough to believe those photos

it pisses me off more that unfortunately some people are desperate enough to believe them, (as i once was - still desperate but realistic)

and it really pisses me off that these types of dodgy products are still coming in to the market strong as ever and noone has stopped them after thousands of scams. they keep getting away with it. Our governments are happy to try and stop unproven supplments, but are happy for us to wast money on hairloss products.

seriously, what is this world coming to.
rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm

rofl wrote:it pisses me off that this guy with his first post is probably affiliated

it pisses me off more that they think we are stupid enough to believe those photos

it pisses me off more  that unfortunately some people are desperate enough to believe them, (as i once was - still desperate but realistic)

and it really pisses me off that these types of dodgy products are still coming in to the market strong as ever and noone has stopped them after thousands of scams.  they keep getting away with it.  Our governments are happy to try and stop unproven supplments, but are happy for us to wast money on hairloss products.

seriously, what is this world coming to.

I was there also, trying many wonder products.
As you said the poster was affiliated, since the pictures are removed at their site.
http://hairplusadvance.com/before-and-after/

Still the remaining ones are really bad, and especially the oil haired in the middle.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top