Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Other Side of Hairloss

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Other Side of Hairloss

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:17 pm

That pigmentation process is actually kind of impressive.. Here is a process video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyeUnE-RiKk

I always wondered about tattooing, didn't expect it to look so reasonable. I did do something a bit similar when I went mental exfoliating my scalp. There was rock salt and rice powder in one of the enzyme exfoliates that I used. I scrubbed too hard and actually drew blood, but was not aware when I was scrubbing. Still 8 months later I can see the dark lines from the scrub in an isolated area. The enzymes treatment alone was no problem, as I treated my face and entire scalp effectively. It looks more like a dark smudge, than hair dots, but under a light fuzz of hair, it might make the hair look darker and more dense.

Some of the guys talked about the pain being more intense in some areas. I remember this with needling. The balding areas take time to get healthier, much like DT-CPR pressing.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:53 pm

cdto2012, I have never been able to live the life I've wanted. I hate looking outside at the window seeing couples smiling and enjoying their lives. I have lived one of the loneliest lives I know. Please go more in detail about your success in Asia. My sunshine must be in Asia.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Hang in there as you put things in place to get a plan together.   I have been in Asia full time for 11 years now. It has changed quite a bit on the downside as far as the women getting fatter and lazier,  but the beauty and quality is still staggering compared to normal countries.  With the internet access the women that want to meet foreigners have hundreds to choose from.  

Actually living here makes all the difference,  you have a new level of access to quality women. There are many small towns that are the easiest places to get teaching work, and you will be the only foreigner in the town.  Most importantly looks and age matter far less.  There is a variety of women available and the process of what it takes to have a real relationship is a basic few cultural steps.

So honestly you do not want to hear too much about my life and times here.  They are on the extremely fun, straight out of a fantasy, mind blowing times.  I was thin hair when I came,  I am still barely covering my mostly bald head,  and with a fun attitude and getting into the scene here,  I have had such a time that even I am jealous of my past.

The majority of my times I had barely enough money to live, and was getting paid to (real) massage super hot women. Anyhow the good times continue.   Now I have a decent amount of savings,  but it was actually more fun when I had less.

Thailand has become very wealthy and spoiled in a lot of ways.  I think for a new guy ,  aim for the Philippines.  I have lived there and the women are much more into longer term relationships,  English language is a huge benefit, and the visas are easy. You may have to teach English in China or Taiwan part of the year ,   but the women are very attractive and don't mind how you look. You will find that the love is real if you go about it correctly.  Test the women,  meet them for real,  expect to be responsible for the finances.  There are plenty of you tube vids about this aspect of scams and dating.

free dating sites for the Philippines
https://www.filipinadatingsites.net/

A little sample of the level of quality that Asia offers,  you should see our collections of memories photo books among my guy friends here.  
Yes we are together,  but I have many as fine as this to choose from. Focus on the logistics of getting to Asia,  the women are a given part of living here.

Last edited by cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:50 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hang in there as you put things in place to get a plan together.   I have been in Asia full time for 11 years now. It has changed quite a bit on the downside as far as the women getting fatter and lazier,  but the beauty and quality is still staggering compared to normal countries.  With the internet access the women that want to meet foreigners have hundreds to choose from.  

Actually living here makes all the difference,  you have a new level of access to quality women. There are many small towns that are the easiest places to get teaching work, and you will be the only foreigner in the town.  Most importantly looks and age matter far less.  There is a variety of women available and the process of what it takes to have a real relationship is a basic few cultural steps.

So honestly you do not want to hear too much about my life and times here.  They are on the extremely fun, straight out of a fantasy, mind blowing times.  I was thin hair when I came,  I am still barely covering my mostly bald head,  and with a fun attitude and getting into the scene here,  I have had such a time that even I am jealous of my past.

The majority of my times I had barely enough money to live, and was getting paid to (real) massage super hot women. Anyhow the good times continue.   Now I have a decent amount of savings,  but it was actually more fun when I had less.

Thailand has become very wealthy and spoiled in a lot of ways.  I think for a new guy ,  aim for the Philippines.  I have lived there and the women are much more into longer term relationships,  English language is a huge benefit, and the visas are easy. You may have to teach English in China or Taiwan part of the year ,   but the women are very attractive and don't mind how you look. You will find that the love is real if you go about it correctly.  Test the women,  meet them for real,  expect to be responsible for the finances.  There are plenty of you tube vids about this aspect of scams and dating.

A little sample of the level of quality that Asia offers,  you should see our collections of memories photo books among my guy friends here.  Yes we are together,  but I have many as fine as this to choose from. Focus on the logistics of getting to Asia,  the women are a given part of living here.

Jesus Christ!!! You're going out with an ANGEL! How is that possible? HOW? And you're 40? And you're bald! You don't know how your replies make me feel, especially this one. I'm so happy for you. You have lived a life most of us would only dream of. I'll try to live as great as you do. You won at life. That's crazy.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:58 pm

It is like a different reality here, none of my friends ever want to live outside Asia again. We all have memories and women to die for. It has been like that since we got here, but even better then. Yes get inspired, motivated, and moving. Hair is a detail in life, not a detour

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Why did you move to Asia at first?
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:07 pm

2001 I started coming a few months a year , 2004 moved full time here in Thailand. I left behind properties, good job, and friends, but I wanted to build my connections here

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:28 pm

john3333 wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:Hang in there as you put things in place to get a plan together.   I have been in Asia full time for 11 years now. It has changed quite a bit on the downside as far as the women getting fatter and lazier,  but the beauty and quality is still staggering compared to normal countries.  With the internet access the women that want to meet foreigners have hundreds to choose from.  

A little sample of the level of quality that Asia offers,  you should see our collections of memories photo books among my guy friends here.  Yes we are together,  but I have many as fine as this to choose from. Focus on the logistics of getting to Asia,  the women are a given part of living here.

Jesus Christ!!! You're going out with an ANGEL! How is that possible? HOW? And you're 40? And you're bald! You don't know how your replies make me feel, especially this one. I'm so happy for you. You have lived a life most of us would only dream of. I'll try to live as great as you do. You won at life. That's crazy.

There is the possibility to PM also for your trophy hunting, and probably share some photos so you guys can high five together.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:46 pm

There is a better chance that if you are not interested in the subject of life in Asia as part of living with hairloss,  you can keep your  demeaning opinions about what my lady is - " a trophy"  to yourself. As if I am only with that possession so I can show her off on hair forums.  And that also goes for your intercourse reference police comment about what terms we use to maintain a general conversation.  

You may not be interested,  but it is very relevant to many men to be able to see that some of us are quite content living with hairloss, and I am not talking about living with unattractive women as a compromise.

So please get lost with your "high five" over our trophies judgements . This is not juvenile mind masturbation, this is people obtaining a real vision of hope, beyond topicals and hair fixes.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:13 pm

cdto2012 wrote:There is a better chance that if you are not interested in the subject of life in Asia as part of living with hairloss,  you can keep your  demeaning opinions about what my lady is - " a trophy"  to yourself. As if I am only with that possession so I can show her off on hair forums.  And that also goes for your intercourse reference police comment about what terms we use to maintain a general conversation.  

You may not be interested,  but it is very relevant to many men to be able to see that some of us are quite content living with hairloss, and I am not talking about living with unattractive women as a compromise.

So please get lost with your "high five" over our trophies judgements .  This is not juvenile mind masturbation,  this is people obtaining a real vision of hope,  beyond topicals and hair fixes.

Your comments are pure objectification.

"It has changed quite a bit on the downside as far as the women getting fatter and lazier"
"but the women are very attractive and don't mind how you look. You will find that the love is real if you go about it correctly.  Test the women,  meet them for real,  expect to be responsible for the finances"
"A little sample of the level of quality that Asia offers,  you should see our collections of memories photo books among my guy friends here"

It just repulses me, and especially when you get angry by the terms trophy and high five, when you actually have a memory photo book among your friends.
This is your vision of succeeding, and the opposite part don´t care about your appearance as long as you take care of the finance, but surely you have your criteria.

A good reminder when my sister came home earlier from here vacation, since she could not stand the sight anymore.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Like I said in my introduction,  I will be generalizing.  There are general trends among the women that include average weight,  time spent online and on dating sites,  and numbers of women interested in foreign partners. In any culture you should test and discern the intents of women,  no big revelation there. And to have a collection of memorable photos, as do my friends ?  Are you serious,  is that a sign of a corrupt situation ?

The idea that a foreign man would be responsible for the finances is not a strange one, even in most western cultures, and is not a sign that you have bought or are renting a human trafficked wife.  The reality is that my lady could well work a normal job that takes up all of her time and diverts from our leisure time; and her wage is so low that it is easier for me to just provide for her.

As I detailed,  I have had the majority of my best relationships at times when I could barely take care of my own finances.  It is not all about the money here if you are patient and emotionally wise.

If you do not understand the culture, probably have never lived here, and are just a an ignorant judge generalizing about some media portrayal of the sexual exploitation of women in Asia,  then that is your level of usefulness to this conversation.

As for foreigners finding very emotionally compatible partners and discovering ways to contribute  to the society;  that is the point of what John and I are working on.  It is useful to him,  if he wants to be an ignorant judge (or learn the proper terms to use for referencing intercourse), he can ask questions of you.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:17 am

cdto2012,you can ignore Sage 1
He is either confused or jealous that you're living a great life despite MPB. It was immature of him to turn a pure conversation into something disgusting and revolting. Hairloss has affected me in a lot of ways. I'm also jealous of happy people, but I never try to hurt others on the internet by making wild accusations. Some of us are trying to climb out of the problems MPB has caused us-insecurity, depression, unemployment, and dissatisfaction with our current lives. I rarely leave my house now and that's only one of my problems. If it is wrong to transform ourselves for the better, to live our one and only life as great as we can, then I don't know why Sage 1 is in this forum.  None of us are hunting for a trophy. We just want to live life. cdto2012, I'm writing this to tell you that you shouldn't feel upset about his posts. Your posts have given me a lot of hope and motivation to live a better life than the miserable one I have so far. I don't think that I'm the only one in this forum who also wants to show you their appreciation and gratitude because we're all in the same boat.
It's hard to understand why this happened. Maybe Sage 1 has not experienced the social anxiety that was born from my MPB.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 am

Thanks for the kind words. Dealing with the stereotype of how people perceive Asian dating is not a new thing for me. It is like foreigners hear that prostitution is legal in Las Vegas, and they assume that most middle aged men in Arizona have hookers for girlfriends.

Of course that are real and disturbing things that happen in Asia and in every country. The world is changing fast with the internet, and there are ways to find positive life opportunities. My best advice is, if you think you are going to take some time to get the money together, work on getting your 4 year degree. After you have this teaching English in Asia is well paying and easy to get into. There are also online accredited colleges that you can get federal loans to attend- like Excelsior University. The living allowance is enough to live on in Asia also, although you need to claim US residency.

I know life can be slow and depressing, I grew up in New England, there are better opportunities ahead with the motivation and discipline.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:39 am

Just curious, John, how bad is your hairloss at this point? ...mildly receded or what?
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:25 am

john3333 wrote:cdto2012,you can ignore Sage 1
He is either confused or jealous that you're living a great life despite MPB. It was immature of him to turn a pure conversation into something disgusting and revolting. Hairloss has affected me in a lot of ways. I'm also jealous of happy people, but I never try to hurt others on the internet by making wild accusations. Some of us are trying to climb out of the problems MPB has caused us-insecurity, depression, unemployment, and dissatisfaction with our current lives. I rarely leave my house now and that's only one of my problems. If it is wrong to transform ourselves for the better, to live our one and only life as great as we can, then I don't know why Sage 1 is in this forum.  None of us are hunting for a trophy. We just want to live life. cdto2012, I'm writing this to tell you that you shouldn't feel upset about his posts. Your posts have given me a lot of hope and motivation to live a better life than the miserable one I have so far. I don't think that I'm the only one in this forum who also wants to show you their appreciation and gratitude because we're all in the same boat.
It's hard to understand why this happened. Maybe Sage 1 has not experienced the social anxiety that was born from my MPB.

Do you guys even understand the meaning of objectification?
As said CD´s way of getting his self esteem raised by getting laid, and collecting pictures of his achievements repulses me.

It only shows how the shallow society works, and i had to comment since nobody else does since it´s seems normalized nowadays.
Yeas i´m really amazed that people think it´s perfectly fine, but that´s only my opinion it seems.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:08 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Do you guys even understand the meaning of objectification?
As said CD´s way of getting his self esteem raised by getting laid, and collecting pictures of his achievements repulses me.

It only shows how the shallow society works, and i had to comment since nobody else does since it´s seems normalized nowadays.
Yeas i´m really amazed that people think it´s perfectly fine, but that´s only my opinion it seems.

Sorry for shallow people like you who think it is better to have your self esteem go down when you get laid,  this generally happens when your lady is so unattractive that she can be compared to a moped - gets you there- but not something you feel great about being seen with.

Did I say that my photos are of my achievements,  or of my memories?   You are doing a lot of assuming and projecting. Yes I like attractive women and make it a habit to be with them. My life reflects this reality.  They are not a goal,  they are a given. 

If I was some kind of homo or neo feminist guy that liked unattractive women and wanted to spread the good news that to have one means you are a superior person ...   well guess we all have our persuasions.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:57 am

I´m so fascinated, and especially when you compare other women to mopeds, but they have to stand out with your appearance.
So generally it happens when your wife is unattractive, and you have your right to choose whom ever you want since they are given for your pleasure.

Some kind of homo, neo feminist guy, just proves your insight that everything else is abnormal.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Life is suffering. There are people out there who are getting laid right now while I have to resort to pornography. But no matter how much I masturbate, I still can't pull this depression out of me. At least some people have had sex once in their lives so far, while I have had sex ZERO times. This is fucking terrible. And that won't be the only time they have sex. I know it seems stupid to cry over being a virgin at 23. I'm fine most of the time, but sometimes when I watch a movie or youtube video I'm reminded that I have never experienced love in my 23 years of life. It's not fair that my looks determine my happiness.
I do not even have a girlfriend to smile at me when I wake up or laugh with when we watch a movie. No girlfriend to cuddle with at night after a long day. I'm so depressed.  I have nothing and I have had nothing and I pray that I will have something soon. There is total emptiness and isolation in my life.
It makes me so jealous to see someone happy with their girlfriend, but I know my chances of ever getting one are very small because of the way I look. It's not fair. I hate those couples where both partners are amazingly beautiful. I will never get her. I will never be him.
There's nothing I can do to pull myself out of this darkness. I'm not the type who would gain weight at the gym. I've been skinny all my life. I can't gain weight. When girls see me, I'm sure they think of me as garbage. I can't impress a girl in any way. I'm so poor. I can't even drive so I don't have a car. I'm so useless.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:38 pm

If you get a job in a store like walmart for example where there are a lot of people working you will slowly get to know a lot of girls. Sure you may not have luck with the really beautiful ones but at least you will meet some who might find you attractive in different ways other than looks. These could just be average looking girls but there's nothing wrong with that. I know we all want a babe from heaven with the perfect face, hair, body etc but even regular girls can be a lot of fun. You don't have to look for love just yet because you're young and have lots of time for that. Just socialize with the "lower end" girls and enjoy their company. They may be just as happy as you to have a companion for however long it lasts.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I am going to comment at the risk of having to further explain and clarify.  I will start with the relevance. It is very detrimental for men to be hopeless and lonely. It can result in everything  from depression, suicide, drugs, perverted predators, and an unlimited list of abuses.

With that serious stuff said,  I will open my chapter(s) on " pussy poverty " .   Yes the sub culture where guys just struggle with the "reality" that they will not likely have a wonderful attractive women in their life. Externally there may just be a limited number of available interesting women around, or the women are just not interested in you . Also externally there are "real " issues such as looks, too old, poverty, or disabilities.  Internally the guys increase the problem by acting desperate, are truly sexually starved and frustrated, and their attitude is not attractive to women.  These desperate guys may get power hungry,  chase money,be abusive,   or even join the army to offset their rejected situation. Much like a regular money poverty/ghetto mentality, pussy poverty must be creatively overcome.

So what can a guy in this situation do to move towards being likable and fun enough to start climbing the ladder towards what he wants ?   First is hope, kind of like the ultimate make over guy that went from geek,  to unique guy  that now gets a lot of tail. If you see it   happen ,  or guys that have overcome their challenges - you have some hope that you can morph also.

And as previously mentioned,  you will see a lot more of this morphing in a culture where the norms are different. Put aside buying prostitutes and ladies only wanting you for your money.  The reality is that in Asia and other places in the world, just a normal nose and maybe light colored eyes can be  incredibly  attractive.  A women in her 20's with a guy in his 40's is truly a normal option and a free preference for many attractive ladies.  Also her friends and family respect that choice and welcome you.

As for a struggling person and their attitude. Here is how faith and faking it until you make it - fits into the picture. Many guys that have a successful dating life will generally agree to this "magic" .  When you have a girlfriend that is really good for you and you are happy, so many ladies want you.  I mean to the level that women that I have not heard from in months - and they have no idea about my current status;  they start calling within a few days.  The question is how can you always have that attractive glow, even without a decent relationship or a great life?

The point is that there is a large part of your personal attractiveness that relates to you positive attitude, glowing happiness, having a lady that you are happy with,  and being not desperate. I know the paradox of this- it is like looking for a job and all of the signs say " experience needed " ,  well how the hell do you get the experience ?

From my life I can say that becoming the guy that women recognize as - one that is comfortable with beautiful women, and really knows how to make them exceptionally content - goes as follows.  I do everything that I can control to be my best, exercise, job skills, learned to dance, find things that make me happy, and choose my friends carefully.   I am not a perfect looking guy, but I have lived a unique and designed life,  with a lot of supernatural blessings (lucky open doors in worldly terms). Like having big money, or being really funny or talented, an attractive attitude will overcome your shortcomings .

I have to choose some things and make them real by faith.  Being happy is a choice, just like not worrying is a choice.  I have to act or be happy around women. This comes by daily practicing being optimistic and not dwelling on negative things in my life. It really comes down to trying to control and choose what I let my mind focus on, and choosing ways to process things so that I can focus on the things that are progressing.

Next desperation,  it is like bad body odor.  First it is better to have ugly booty call ladies that you are fairly honest with, than to focus on porn, just to not be physically starving. I am a bit like a porn junkie because I have had so many beautiful women with flawless bodies, that plain women do not have a chance with my emotions or chemistry.  This is not a good thing, it makes my options for a good partner limited, and what I expect for beauty does not always harmonize with emotional maturity.  Basically porn just adjust your expectations on a subconscious level to ideals, and reality falls short.  I tolerate my "problem" because I can get and have ladies that meet those expectations .

Then to learn to not act desperate around women.  Many women want a guy that has a choice of many other beautiful women, and acts like it.  Telling a women all the time they are beautiful in different ways - is like meeting a new guy friend and saying " you are the coolest person  ever "  every 10 minutes.  Usually the women have self esteem issues and you telling them that they are near perfect is just an annoying lie to them.

So learn how successful guys act around women. Study movies,  hang with successful guys,  try things out.  Treat being around women like a job interview. You cannot just be yourself, or say what you want to.  You need to be what they are attracted to, fun, energetic , with interesting things to share; like the other attractive guys they chase. Sounds contrived and fake, but it is a decent goal. Like a sales office I worked in where no negative talk was allowed,  not ordinary, but very useful and motivating.

Also when you do finally get to have sex with any lady, make sure you are prepared.  Learn massage, bring lube, always carry a condom with you,  keep your body fit, learn how to make a lady climax.  My goal is to be honestly one of the best  sexual experiences a lady has ever had. I do have a 6 pack, I do know real massage, and I have taken the time to learn about women. Trust me,  it has payed off.

Enough for now.  This kind of falls into the " life beyond hair" category.  Like I said before, hair is a detail,  not a detour in life.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:03 pm

at the end of the day.. i think if you are losing your hair, your going to have issues like high cortisol, low T, and higher estrogen... i think that comes with balding to even start.. and i'm pretty sure it's why you have thoughts like this... because i have them too.. but sometimes they go away if i start getting my hormone levels more straightened out or if more thyroid is involved... i think a lot of these emotion problems self correct and you could get a girl more easily once you fix your hormones and all that
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:30 am

john3333 wrote:But no matter how much I masturbate, I still can't pull this depression out of me

and yet you dont know where your problems coming from Rolling Eyes ..look again and again at what said ,you are trying to remove depression by doing what cause depression ..it wont work.
There's nothing I can do to pull myself out of this darkness wrote:
there something to do you stupid just cut this nasty habit from your life .

long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:11 pm

John, you're a young lad and have a shitload of time to make something of yourself. Have you ever thought of doing gatehouse security work for the time being? This is what I opted for when I was on the bones of my ass a few years back  . The reason why I opted for this line of work, at the time, was down to the fact that 1. To get my license would only require the completion of a one week course 2. It's very low stress 3. Because there was hardly anything to do apart from the occasional patrol or allow truckers through barriers, I had all of the time in between to study on the job and learn new skills that would lead to a better paid job. 4. I was working alone and had no boss breathing down my neck or a colleague distracting me from my studies.

If you're starting off from zero, it really is a wiser choice than some factory job or a fast food joint because with these types of jobs you have no time to study and always worked to exhaustion.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Nice to see others offering ways to move ahead in life.   I mentioned that it is good to have many interesting things to talk about with ladies and friends.  I wish I had a list of the best shows about such things as remote viewing, the Princeton University quantitative consciousness predictor studies, and other great shows like the one below.   The show is Coast to Coast AM.  If you have never sampled it's vast menu,  you are missing out on some gems. They do cover health topics like Royal Rife, Tesla medicine, and other alternative treatments occasionally.

Time altering technology - amazing from year 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x19xhKgcLxw 

partial archives - some topics are well documented, some just interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZClNQTRDA&list=PLYluK2rqkrfWL30iAAUzrOFClxXG5RDWG

random link where they cover some natural remedies - (honestly have not heard it yet )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqfNnQ789Kk&list=PLYluK2rqkrfWL30iAAUzrOFClxXG5RDWG&index=88

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Update: I still have not found a partner. Recently I keep asking myself throughout the day "why am I alive?" I say that because I'm tired from sleep deprivation, but probably also because I am tired living an uneventful life. My sleep habits have somewhat improved, but I still have a long way to go.

Michael Greger has recently done a video on sex and its effect on health.
https://youtu.be/-9XdbwrenFY?t=1m52s
At 1:52 he says that when men have sex, their beards grow longer because sex, but not masturbation, causes an increase in testosterone for men.
Testosterone is very important.
It's possible that sex also causes scalp hair to grow faster too.

Our hairloss may be caused by our nonexistent sex lives and loneliness.
Loneliness -> Hairloss -> More loneliness -> More hairloss ->...
It seems tough to get out of this circle, but I'm going to begin to learn how to become more attractive to escape the cycle.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top