Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Other Side of Hairloss

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fighting the Blues with Masturbation

Post  john3333 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:11 pm

As most of you should know, I'm fighting hairloss-induced depression. I'm going to start the YesFap program. After abstaining from sexual pleasure, I haven't noticed improvement in my hair nor have I noticed one in my depression. Depression has really taken a toll on my life and cognitive function.
http://www.healthline.com/health/masturbation-side-effects#benefits4

Masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that has many benefits for your physical and mental health.

A 2015 study found the risk of prostate cancer decreased by about 20 percent in men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a35630/meet-the-mom-whos-fighting-her-depression-with-an-orgasm-a-day/

masturbation has been my life hack. It's how I supplemented my depression with my medication and with therapy and doctors, but as a supplement, masturbation helps me in those moments. I have chronic migraines, and if I can get an orgasm quickly I can stave off the horribleness. I also have fibromyalgia, so if I have a flair, I can use that boost of both the oxytocin and the mental boost that comes from feeling pleasure to push through
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Other Side of Hairloss

Post  john3333 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:58 am

I've changed my mind again. Masturbation does cause a little hair loss. Masturbation has downsides and benefits.`It's addictive. It helps with sleep somewhat.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:03 am

Update on my situation: I spent my birthday yesterday curled in a ball and just sobbing and sobbing and sobbing for hours. That's how I usually try to get away from all the terrible things going in my life. I want an innocent love. I want to stop suffering. I want to change the path of my life. Sometimes I just want to disappear from this painful life. I'm disgusted with my pathetic hair. I've been very low for a while now. I'm going to go on the master cleanse + ecklonia cava for 2 weeks to heal my brain and hair. Then I'll never go back to meat products and cooked grains. I need to keep pushing despite my suffering and challenges to find a way to bring back my hair and regenerate my brain. I have no appetite. I can barely eat a bite of food. It makes me nauseous. I think a master cleanse can help me. I want to be happy once more like when I was very young. I feel so dead and empty.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:28 am

Hello again, it seems that you are targeting your optimism and hope on a lot of external things that you have limited control over. For me I have to use my down time to focus on the things that I can build to have a better future, meaning skills and projects that give me a sense of purpose. With those in mind, as I said before, they give you the access to finding the things and places in like that make you happier.

As someone that has lived a life that many would consider very fulfilling, like owning big properties in Hawaii, traveling the world, women most men only dream of, etc. I will say that external things only have a limited effect over my core response to life in general. From a very young age I was in love with dying. Dying young, dying beautifully, living on the edge, and at the same time living fully until I choose my date of death. As for saving for retirement , why the hell would I want to pay to be old ? Anyhow I share this because even with everything good I have even now, I was (and chose) to be suicidal minded through all of it. In some ways it gives me freedom, in some ways it is a disadvantage and makes me short sighted and transient.

I share this to say, even rock stars get depressed, addicted and suicidal. Choosing your core composition has to be designed and enforced. Being a considerate and helpful person, forcing yourself to think progressively and on the optimistic things, these choices all take discipline. Even successful people can be cold hearted sharks, it is just a choice, and everybody has to choose.

With all that said , I am wrapping up my time in Thailand and moving back to the Philippines. My standards and expectation are too high and Thailand has changed for the worse in many ways. Yes I am spoiled and live with unrealistic expectations, but I can, because they are met very often. Like I said months ago, focus on your skills, get your tickets to ride, and tell me you can't get a girlfriend in the Philippines, and then I will admit , indeed something is amiss. Hang in there, life is long and being young can, and should be a lot of fun.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hair Loss

Post  HinaKhan100 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:26 pm

A lot depends on why you are having hair loss. If it Is because you use a lot of chemicals on your hair, or if you have damage because of appliances and such. Home remedys i do not no. but if you have a local sally beauty supply in your area , they carry a great line of shampoos for hair loss and treatments that will help also. The staff there will be happy to help you with any questions you may have and will show you all the different things to help you. I hope this helped.

HinaKhan100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 am

Hair loss is a systemic problem and altercations in feeling are not entirely psychosomatic, it is exacerbated by gut imbalanced gut microflora. 80% of our neurotransmitters are made in the gut.

Address the imbalance and the cause(s) of hair loss will be fixed.

I think many of us at one point reached some depths of depravity, at least in the mind.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3