Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brewer's Yeast for animals/humans???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brewer's Yeast for animals/humans???

Post  Marvey on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi

Yesterday i was searching for Brewer's Yeast since i live in europe, it is dificult to buy Brewer's Yeast from iherb since is expensive... so i decided to search around amazon.de and i found this: https://www.amazon.de/Makana-Reine-Bierhefe-Frischebeutel-Pack/dp/B005QVUJR2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1469552502&sr=8-4&keywords=Brauhefe
Since i dont speak german i just notice after i bought this product is tagged for Horses.... anyway with Google translator i found in the users comments some take it too, i contacted the brand "Makana" and for legal issues they need to tag it for animals, they dont tell me i should not take it but they dont tell me i should (legal issue, politics) anyway i am still afraid of course.. they said thought this is 100% pure Brewer's Yeast
what do you think guys? is ok to take it? if so how much should i take it daily?
thank you

Marvey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brewer's Yeast for animals/humans???

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:59 am

The product should be fine. Beer brewers hold very high lab level quality testing. Unless the post handlers were very stupid to contaminate the product, you should be fine. Brewers yeast can be mixed with juice or foods, but do not heat it. Start with a 1/2 teaspoonful to test for grain or yeast allergies. You can move your way up to a tablespoon full if you want.

Beware of the Niacin flush. If you take too much of the yeast, the flush can redden the skin and even feel like prickly heat. Brewers yeast is liked and recommended for animals (dogs and cats) . It helps them with everything from stress, skin, and repelling fleas. People even enjoy brewers yeast on popcorn.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 am

thanks for your help

Marvey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top