Post  Silverlin on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 am

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=614

This site has some interesting things to say about the topic
Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Masturbation.

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Other than Chasteberry for prolactin reduction, there's also Mucuna pruriens which is supposed to be a little stronger.

Elevated prolactin is a potential sign of low thyroid, so something to keep in mind.
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello everybody,

Gibson , i have read on an other post you try a topical spiro but here you say you have regrow your hair by avoid masturbation and take the top 6...
So what's the truth finally? Shocked

sky-walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 am

and for hair , what is the difference between sexual intercourse and masturbation? Why we can have sexual intercourse but no masturbation ? confused
Thanks Exclamation

sky-walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

Well I've gone about a month now without ejaculation and I can say for me atleast it has further reduced shedding for me, plus I seem to be more 'calm', reflective and focused.

Though whats really weird is I seem to be having more girls flirt with me Shocked I'm not sure if its all in my mind or what, but its something i'm noticing or atleast think I am.
Silverlin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 pm

sky-walker wrote:and for hair , what is the difference between sexual intercourse and masturbation? Why we can have sexual intercourse but no masturbation ? confused
Thanks Exclamation

Sexual intercourse isn't as good as the real thing, so we don't even mention it.

Sexual intercourse will drain your wallet, mind, and energy, especially if you live in America. LOL

Espio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fritzenburg on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Hah!

fritzenburg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Silverlin wrote:Well I've gone about a month now without ejaculation and I can say for me atleast it has further reduced shedding for me, plus I seem to be more 'calm', reflective and focused.

Though whats really weird is I seem to be having more girls flirt with me Shocked I'm not sure if its all in my mind or what, but its something i'm noticing or atleast think I am.

Yes, even I have noticed the same thing. Maybe refraining from masturbation changes your pheromones somehow and makes you more attractive to the opposite sex. This could be due to the hormonal level changes in the body or you being in a state of little arousal all the time and your pheromones reflect that. Just a theory I have.
Abhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Other than Chasteberry for prolactin reduction, there's also Mucuna pruriens which is supposed to be a little stronger.

Elevated prolactin is a potential sign of low thyroid, so something to keep in mind.

I have a question about Mucuna pruriens. Since it contains levodopa there is a concern that it may stop the natural production of Dopamine in the body and eventually lead to Parkinsons. The theory does make sense to me since it's known that supplementing with hormones reduce the production of natural hormones within the body. Anyone can confirm this dopamine theory or have a opposing point of view?
Abhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Abhi - This is entirely incorrect, you have nothing to worry about.

MP works through the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. It's safe an allows an increased output of dopamine and a lowering of prolactin. It is safe for Parkinson's but is not particularly effective. I've worked with hundreds of parkinson's patients.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm

It's been 10 days without masturbation for me now. I also take the top 6 an others things like fish an borage oil , nettle root... but since this 10 days , i have a quite huge shedding with greasy skin and scalp and hair thinning pale .. I don't really understand , perhaps it's a shedding before a regrowth but i doubt... Sad

sky-walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Abhi - This is entirely incorrect, you have nothing to worry about.

MP works through the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. It's safe an allows an increased output of dopamine and a lowering of prolactin. It is safe for Parkinson's but is not particularly effective. I've worked with hundreds of parkinson's patients.

This is a article I was talking about earlier:-

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20842

"The wisdom of taking the only cure for Parkinson's before you get Parkinsonism is doubtful. Especially as it is well-documented that the L-Dopa loses its efficacy quite quickly, with huge doses being needed as the patient gets accomodated to the drug. I do not know if it would produce Parkinson's by heavy use but it seems a little dodgy to me.

What seems very dodgy is that some herbal companies are pushing the extract as a cure for depression and as an aphrodisiac without the slightest warning. A proper prescription from an Ayurvedic or Unani herbalist would be a different matter. It is also used for gout, oedema and as a bitter and expectorant."

Also CS, any specific reason you are using Chasteberry extract instead of Mucuna pruriens??
Abhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Abhi - Mucuna pruriens is no where near as effective as L-Dopa. Note that in Parkinson's, if they use Acetyl L-Carnitine & Stabilized R-Lipoic acid, it will significantly increase the efficacy of the drug.

The reason I don't use Mucuna pruriens is because it's a lot more expensive than Chasteberry.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abhi on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Cs, So I can go ahead and buy some MP?
You have mentioned that MP is a more effective prolactin inhibitor than Chasteberry. And I can get MP more easily than Chasteberry in this part of the world. Would a low dose Mp block enough prolactin to show hair benefits?
Abhi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 pm

how much zinc is lost after ejaculation?
jksl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am

jksl wrote:how much zinc is lost after ejaculation?
Ļ

Itīs good question but I donīt think that anybody knows...
tommmash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am

tommmash wrote:
Ļ

You're probably right. Everyone is different, so some will lose more than others.

There's gotta be a rough estimate out there though
jksl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 am

jksl wrote:
tommmash wrote:
Ļ

You're probably right. Everyone is different, so some will lose more than others.

Not sure who this guy is, or if he's right, but he's got an answer for you... up to 3 mg per ejaculation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDw2A1yPgCM

johnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 am

johnt wrote:
jksl wrote:
tommmash wrote:
Ļ

Not sure who this guy is, or if he's right, but he's got an answer for you... up to 3 mg per ejaculation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDw2A1yPgCM

That's a lot of zinc....
jksl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:11 am

Why did you bring up Zinc? Does zinc have anything to do with hair loss? Or are you just bringing up other consequences to masturbation?

Espio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 am

Espio wrote:Does zinc have anything to do with hair loss? Or are you just bringing up other consequences to masturbation?

Yes. and Yes.
jksl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

LOL I never tought this thread would grow as big as this. tongue

Regarding zinc, after using L-OptiZinc (better that plain Optizinc) and B6, I have seen good improvements in sperm quality and stronger erections. I really feel Zinc, at least in my personal case, really helps my body in many ways including skin and sexual matters.

My 2 cents.
LittleFighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

the lost of zinc doesn't matter, you've just to take a zinc supplement if it's really necessary...

12 days without masturbation for me and always this big shed, actually this abstinence destroy my last hairs and not help at all .. If at 3weeks , there"s nothing better , i 'll restart with less hair as result... Evil or Very Mad

sky-walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jksl on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:55 pm

sky-walker wrote:the lost of zinc doesn't matter

explain why it doesn't matter
jksl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky-walker on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 am

jksl wrote:
sky-walker wrote:the lost of zinc doesn't matter

explain why it doesn't matter

It's about hormones that's all , if you want more zinc it's better to take just a supplement no?

For everyone , i 've got answer : SEXUAL ABSTINENCE IS BAD FOR HAIR!

Semen retention can cause excessive stress due to the facts:
1. your seminal vesicles are overfilled, leading to exerting a inflammatory, congestive pressure against the sympathetic nerves (L1 and L2) around the prostate/pelvic area. This inflammatory response activates the adrenal medulla to release more stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine for the disorders.
2. your sperm retention in Seminiferous tubules causes inflammatory hormone production inside the testicles (leading to the blue ball effect at an extreme) and forces the sperm antigen to leak through the testicle-blood barriers to activate inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 production in the other areas, particularly in the prostate and seminal vesicles. Elavation of prostaglandin E2 will also trigger excessive adrenal and hypothalamic dopamine-norepinephrine conversion for sympathetic nervous Fight and Flight responses, where Fight = " Premature Ejaculation" and Flight = "Going Limp" during sex.
3. Non-orgasmic semen retention is as bad as over-ejaculation; both are for no more sexual orgasm ,but for sympathetic nervous pains and burning. What is different between both cases in term of the dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion?
==> http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case13176.htm
Therefore, you should ejaculate once a week to release the semen and sperm retention pressure

sky-walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum