Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unregulated heartbeats and weight gain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unregulated heartbeats and weight gain?

Post  Sage 1 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Since here is a lot of knowledge, i would appreciate if somebody has any input regarding my wife.
She has always had more or less unregulated heartbeats, but lately it has worsened with very fast heartbeats that lasts about 10 seconds.
She has gained a lot of weight without any specifik food change, especially on her stomach area.

The job for her is on a very stressfull level at the moment, and of course it probably has a impact.
She went to the doctor because she has problems breathing properly in the night, when the heart suddenly starts beating very rapidly.
They took a blood sample, EKG, and she has to wait a couple of weeks for the result.
They said it could be that she has developed diabetes, and they only said to stay away from coffee until the next appointment.

I know that she has to wait until the result is confirmed, but does anybody have a clue what she could take to ease up the symptoms mentioned, and what the main cause could be?

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unregulated heartbeats and weight gain?

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

Sage 1 wrote:Since here is a lot of knowledge, i would appreciate if somebody has any input regarding my wife.
She has always had more or less unregulated heartbeats, but lately it has worsened with very fast heartbeats that lasts about 10 seconds.
She has gained  a lot of weight without any specifik food change, especially on her stomach area.

The job for her is on a very stressfull level at the moment, and of course it probably has a impact.
She went to the doctor because she has problems breathing properly in the night, when the heart suddenly starts beating very rapidly.
They took a blood sample, EKG, and she has to wait a couple of weeks for the result.
They said it could be that she has developed diabetes, and they only said to stay away from coffee until the next appointment.

I know that she has to wait until the result is confirmed, but does anybody have a clue what she could take to ease up the symptoms mentioned, and what the main cause could be?

Forgot to mention she´s constantly tired, and no energy so that sums it up.
And as mentioned i would really appreciate if somebody has knowledge of the above, and maybe what supplements she could use.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:40 am

"“Fasting clears away the thousand little things which quickly accumulate and clutter the body" -Paul Braggs
I recommend researching fasting and it's role in a healthy heart.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:25 am

john3333 wrote:"“Fasting clears away the thousand little things which quickly accumulate and clutter the body" -Paul Braggs
I recommend researching fasting and it's role in a healthy heart.

Thanks, not a bad idea to clean your body from possible toxins, and start over again.
A diagnosis is good for a faster recovery i presume, but in long term the diet has the biggest role.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 am

Does she have anxiety problems? I do, and I drink a ton of coffee, sometimes I have random anxiety attacks for no reason. I'm sure quitting coffee would help a lot.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top