Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Your openion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your openion

Post  AHMAD184 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:36 pm

hello guys
there are saveral studies that shows that black seeds can cure hairloss.
we know that in order to stop and regrow hair we have to decrease PGD2 which is inflamatory.
also at the same time we need to keep DHT away from androgen receptors on hair follicles.

following are the studies in this regard i just want your openion to make a good topical that can pass the salp skin layer up to hairfollical and i dont want to use alcohol as a topical.

regarding down regulation of PGD2
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4052177/
4.4. TQ-Induced Inhibition of COX

Cyclooxygenase (COX) is also known as prostaglandin (PG) H synthase and catalyses the stages of prostanoids synthesis [85]. There are two types of COX enzymes, COX1 and COX2. COX1 is expressed in almost all tissue is the inducible isoform, which is regulated by growth factors and cytokines [86] and is overexpressed in inflammatory conditions. The overexpression of COX2 was observed in a wide range of cancers such as lung, stomach, breast, and pancreatic cancer [8790]. The overexpression of COX2 plays a vital role in the upregulation of angiogenesis by prostaglandin and also shows effect in apoptosis by increasing the resistance to apoptosis [91]. COX2 also shows the inhibition of clinical behavior of some tumors [92]. However, COX2 inhibition is a critical step in the prevention of cancer. The inhibitor of COX2 shows a significant effect on the inhibition of COX2 action and also shows side effect in the tissues. Therefore, natural product is good choice in the prevention of tumor development through the inhibition of COX2. TQ showed a critical effect on the inhibition of COX2 expression and prostaglandin production in a mouse model of allergic airway inflammation [93].

regarding downregulation of Androgen receptors
4.6. Effect of TQ on Androgen Receptor (AR)

Androgen plays a crucial role in the growth, differentiation, and maintenance of prostate tissue and also shows the effect in prostate cancer [108]. Earlier investigators showed that Casodex (bicalutamide), a specific inhibitor of AR, blocks the ability of G1 phase of AR-positive LNCaP prostate cancer cells to enter S phase [109111].

Cytotoxic chemotherapy and radiotherapy are not very effective in survival benefit for patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer. Although taxane drugs are helpful, they are not fully effective [112115]. The presently used chemotherapy shows adverse effects and also alters the normal mechanism of action of genes. N. sativa is a good candidate for chemoprevention that inhibits AR signaling. An recent study on animal model showed that thymoquinone suppresses the expression of AR and E2F-1 necessary for proliferation and viability of androgen-sensitive as well as androgen-independent prostate cancer cells both in vitro and in vivo and, interestingly, produced no clear side effects [116].

also there is a study which says i can cure Telogen effluvium
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=35882

i just want to test it but the most important ingredient is TQ whcih is in a very small quantity so i dont wether applying topical will be effective we have to take it to hair follicles.

i want to have your openion.

sorry for bad english i am asian.

AHMAD184

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your openion

Post  long hair on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Ahmad ...i think i saw your post some where before ..( it could be a deja vu ) Shocked .
any way you can just try the oil as topical for 2 weeks or a month and post your result here , i had the seed added to my food for few days but i don't remember any improvement in my hair . i may try the oil too once i find a time for that .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AHMAD184 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

actually the oil is thick i donot think that i will penetrate the scalp skin layer.. though i am considering dissolving it in DMSO, since i have heard that it can incease penetration but than again i am not sure whether it would be safe or not,
also if you see the study regarding TE they use ethanol as a penetration enhancer also the main active component is TQ which is very small percentage of the oil.

AHMAD184

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum