Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

White Rice to Grow Hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Rice to Grow Hair

Post  john3333 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 am

Which white rice brand do you guys use? Do you guys buy nonenriched white rice and do you wash your rice before cooking it?

In my last thread I was terribly uneducated by criticizing many foods including white rice. I can no longer deny the fact that the healthiest people(Japanese, Okinawans, Harley Johnstone, Ryan Lum, Leanne Ratcliffe, Anji Bee) in the world are eating white rice.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Rice to Grow Hair

Post  SonofOdin on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 am

It is thought that white rice is not healthy/nutritious, but that it fills holes in your diet that would otherwise be filled with more harmful foods. I buy 10lb bags of jasmine white rice. No I don't wash it, perhaps I should.
SonofOdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:54 pm

SonofOdin wrote:It is thought that white rice is not healthy/nutritious, but that it fills holes in your diet that would otherwise be filled with more harmful foods. I buy 10lb bags of jasmine white rice. No I don't wash it, perhaps I should.
Processed foods cause inflammation in the scalp. Not even olive oil is safe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4WD8Bm7s_I A Nutritarian diet created by Fuhrman  is the most important tool for growing back hair. It will address the root issue of AGA.
" Question: There is a lot of debate out there concerning the so-called health benefits of coconut oil. Is coconut oil OK to use as part of a Nutritarian diet? Is it healthier than other oils?

Answer: The argument here for me is not whether one oil is marginally better than another, but whether oil in general is healthful. I don’t recommend that people use oil on a regular or substantial basis, since whole foods are the healthiest way to get our fats. Eat almonds, not almond oil; flax seeds, not flax oil; coconut, not coconut oil.

All oils are processed foods, that have had all the good stuff removed; they have almost zero micronutrients and no fiber. Oil is oil, 120 calories of low-nutrient fat per tablespoon that is absorbed almost instantaneously.

I have never seen a study of any oil having benefits over the whole food it was processed from. Most of the studies concerning coconut oil are irrelevant as they do not compare the use of coconut oil to the same diet without oil, they compare coconut oil to other oils, like corn oil or animal fats. In other words, adding coconut oil to a healthful diet gives a healthful diet a lower nutrient per calorie density and does not add any longevity inducing substances—the opposite of what you would want to achieve to promote longevity. In comparison, there are scores of studies showing that adding whole walnuts to a diet has cardiovascular benefits, offers brain protective effects, and promotes overall longevity. Minimize oils and make whole seeds and nuts your main source of fat intake. -Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D. "
https://www.drfuhrman.com/
This is important information for regrowing hair.
If you're still eating animal carcasses, learn about the cruelty-free diets by Viktoras Kulvinskas and Loren Lockman.
I've ranked the popular diets for hair health.
1. Arnold Ehret diet
This diet contains enzymes. Enzymes are enormously important for hairgrowth. Very similar to John Kohler's diet. Juice for breakfast and fruit for lunch and dinner.
2. rawtill4 diet
Created by Harley Johnstone and Freelea. He has most of his hair
3. Matt Monarch diet
Extremely beneficial for male pattern baldness.
4.Gabriel Cousens diet
Another raw diet, but too high in fat. It's still high enough in enzymes to grow back your hair though. Gabriel Cousens wrote Conscious Eating. Genius. Real doctor, no bs
5. Starch solution
By John A. McDougall, MD. Another genius.
This is an incomplete list so please understand that. Obviously the juicearian diet would be above Arnold Ehret's diet. Juicearian diets are the #1 key for hairgrowth. Fasting is above liquidarianism
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:51 am

you wont grow hairs eating white rice, if that was the case, I would have a full head of hairs. Been white rice since I was a child. lol

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:10 pm

bov51 wrote:you wont grow hairs eating white rice, if that was the case, I would have a full head of hairs. Been white rice since I was a child. lol
I put down my logic for a second and started to believe Ray Peat.
The paleolithic people who insist we should soak , sprout, boil,ferment, and sour whole grains have not looked at the research that says the microbiome becomes healthier and starts to produce butyrate and other hairgrowth promoting substances after the consumption of regularly cooked whole grains. Who has time to sour their grains anyways?
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:25 am

clickbait thread - rice increases the risks of diabetes but it's also rich in potassium and nitrogen so it helps with the blood circulation but hey this is 30 secs of research you're welcome oh btw asians and some of the world's healthiest people also breathe

piranha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:48 am

piranha wrote:clickbait thread - rice increases the risks of diabetes but it's also rich in potassium and nitrogen so it helps with the blood circulation but hey this is 30 secs of research you're welcome oh btw asians and some of the world's healthiest people also breathe
Don't lie. Rice is low in potassium.
Rice does not cause  diabetes according to Michael Greger and other's research. If it really caused diabetes, durianrider and everyone in 30bananasaday.com would be dead by now. Asians breathe, but so does everyone else. There is a reason they have thicker and sexier hair.
Learn about what makes a diet healthy for the hair from biochemist T. Colin Campbell's The China Study.
Anyways I created this thread to ask some questions about preparing white rice because white rice is so popular here, not to educate people. Your post didn't help this thread either since you posted zero solid evidence white rice causes diabetes.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 am

john3333 wrote:
piranha wrote:clickbait thread - rice increases the risks of diabetes but it's also rich in potassium and nitrogen so it helps with the blood circulation but hey this is 30 secs of research you're welcome oh btw asians and some of the world's healthiest people also breathe
Rice is low in potassium. yes my bad but "Don't lie."?????

Rice does not cause ( I said "increases" meaning its is bad http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/diabetes-the-rice-you-eat-is-worse-than-sugary-drinks there you go) diabetes according to Michael Greger and other's research. If it really caused diabetes, durianrider and everyone in 30bananasaday.com would be dead by now (You don't die from diabetes in 30 days it is not uranium). Asians breathe, but so does everyone else(and everyone eats rice). There is a reason they have thicker and sexier hair (check natto).
Learn about what makes a diet healthy for the hair from biochemist T. Colin Campbell's The China Study(after you).
Anyways I created this thread to ask some questions about preparing white rice because white rice is so popular here, not to educate people(aptly titled thread for asking the question). Your post didn't help this thread either since you posted zero solid evidence white rice causes diabetes(thnx for your contribution with your non-researched "rice for hair loss" titled topic which when you click says "is it?" and thnx for your solid and scientific evidence "healthiest people(Japanese, Okinawans, Harley Johnstone, Ryan Lum, Leanne Ratcliffe, Anji Bee) in the world are eating white rice").

piranha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 am

piranha wrote:
john3333 wrote:
Rice is low in potassium. yes my bad but "Don't lie."?????

Rice does not cause ( I said "increases" meaning its is bad http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/diabetes-the-rice-you-eat-is-worse-than-sugary-drinks there you go) diabetes according to Michael Greger and other's research. If it really caused diabetes, durianrider and everyone in 30bananasaday.com would be dead by now (You don't die from diabetes in 30 days it is not uranium). Asians breathe, but so does everyone else(and everyone eats rice). There is a reason they have thicker and sexier hair (check natto).
Learn about what makes a diet healthy for the hair from biochemist T. Colin Campbell's The China Study(after you).
Anyways I created this thread to ask some questions about preparing white rice because white rice is so popular here, not to educate people(aptly titled thread for asking the question). Your post didn't help this thread either since you posted zero solid evidence white rice causes diabetes(thnx for your contribution with your non-researched "rice for hair loss" titled topic which when you click says "is it?" and thnx for your solid and scientific evidence "healthiest people(Japanese, Okinawans, Harley Johnstone, Ryan Lum, Leanne Ratcliffe, Anji Bee) in the world are eating white rice").
30bananasaday is a health program for curing diabetes,cancer,aging,alzheimers,autoimmune diseases, thyroid diseases, heart disease,nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and hairloss where people eat rice everyday for the rest of their life not just 30 days.

All of us here have heard the myths that carbohydrates increase hairloss and diabetes and you still continue to think with that bias.

Last edited by john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 am

what I said has nothing to with what I think. If you know someone with diabetes which you should since it is a common thing ask them how rice affects them. I'm not a physician yes but sugar=bad for diabetes, rice=(almost) sugar therefore rice=bad for diabetes. I suggest you to take a look at the connection between insulin and hair.

piranha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:09 am

piranha wrote:what I said has nothing to with what I think. If you know someone with diabetes which you should since it is a common thing ask them how rice affects them. I'm not a physician yes but sugar=bad for diabetes, rice=(almost) sugar therefore rice=bad for diabetes. I suggest you to take a look at the connection between insulin and hair.
You replied to my post in 5 minutes. That wasn't enough time to learn what real physicians were saying about diabetes in the video and definitely not enough time to look at the studies. Those studies, that show a cause and effect relationship, and their results are capable of replication. Unlike you and the other meat eaters, I'm always viewing all the studies with an unbiased eye and without cherry picking.

Last edited by john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 am

john3333 wrote:
piranha wrote:what I said has nothing to with what I think. If you know someone with diabetes which you should since it is a common thing ask them how rice affects them. I'm not a physician yes but sugar=bad for diabetes, rice=(almost) sugar therefore rice=bad for diabetes. I suggest you to take a look at the connection between insulin and hair.
You replied to my post in 5 minutes. That wasn't enough time to learn what real physicians were saying about diabetes in the video and definitely not enough time to look at the studies. Unlike you and the other meat eaters, I'm always viewing all the studies with an unbiased eye and without cherry picking.
biased oh yeah I'm riceist sure lol. you ever think that I might have heard of diabetes or that might know someone who has it? anyways good luck to from me and other meat eaters like me

piranha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:22 am

piranha wrote:
john3333 wrote:
You replied to my post in 5 minutes. That wasn't enough time to learn what real physicians were saying about diabetes in the video and definitely not enough time to look at the studies. Unlike you and the other meat eaters, I'm always viewing all the studies with an unbiased eye and without cherry picking.
biased oh yeah I'm riceist sure lol. you ever think that I might have heard of diabetes or that might know someone who has it? anyways good luck to from me and other meat eaters like me
Thanks for admitting it. Your opinion holds zero weight against double blind, randomized, placebo controlled studies. Don't keep being misinformed though. Go learn about the benefits of rice from scientific literature.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 am

john3333 wrote:
piranha wrote:
john3333 wrote:
Thanks for admitting it. Your opinion holds zero weight against double blind, randomized, placebo controlled studies.
oh no how could I fail no nooooo noooooooooo you have defeated me john3333, whatever this is pointless I sincerely wish you luck but please tittle your topics more accurately in future, peace

piranha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top