View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEMODEX MITES AND HAIR LOSS...

Post  CampOfDavid on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:14 pm

CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEMODEX MITES AND HAIR LOSS...

Post  dokuldudokulecek on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:54 pm

I started to dig on this theory. As I always suspected I had some harmful tiny things on my scalp. Going back to my story, 2 years ago I had OCD, depression and was extremely stressed of college exams, I had perfect hair these days. One day I went to a cheap barber and he brushed my hair a lot and irritated a bit. Then after a few days, I was looking to the mirror and have seen a thin part on the middle top. I asked my friend and he said maybe you had a very short haircut. But I believed I was losing hair. I stressed a lot and started to see my hair falling in clumps. At these days I was really depressed as much as I had nearly no libido. Then I got rid of my OCD, stressed year and hair become to get better but always shedding. Nowadays, it's in bad shape again. And I don't have classic mpb, rather than general thinning on top. Even my sides and back are shedding and thinning a bit.

When trying to stop hair loss I always suspected that I was infected of something from that barber. Now I'm trying tea tree oil and will see if it's gonna help.

dokuldudokulecek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:35 am

Also, cd mentions the possibility of physically crushing demodex mites with his DT-CPR method, he also uses tea tree oil I think.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top