FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Urgent Action is Needed - Please Sign this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Urgent Action is Needed - Please Sign this.

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 am

http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-stop-the-massive-attack-on-supplements/

The Federal Deception Association as always is in collusion with its business partners, the medical industrial complex.

To preserve your ability to access natural supplements for personal health reasons (without the permission of someone with a license to kill, aka "standard of care following MD's), please sign the above link to go to the appropriate senator.

Thank you!

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Urgent Action is Needed - Please Sign this.

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 am

How is it possible that the drug industry and their puppets FDA can continue with this?
Iīts beyond my understanding how they can control it without any actions from higher instances.

My knowledge is quiet low regarding US, but the news spread even here.
Itīs actually getting towards the mocking point how they can control it, to make the citizens drug abusers.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wake Up

Post  tooyoungforthis on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:34 am

Guys. Please wake up.

Conspiracy theories are not just conspiracies they are the truth. Everything is controlled SAGE that is why things like these happen.
I stopped watching tv( subtle messages and very subtle dumbing down of human mass IQ)(all about sex and violence)
Stopped washing teeth with fluoride( same old same. lowering IQ and lowering our intuitive spiritual qualities)
stopped listening to rap, pop, rock music( sorry guys. unless you are listening to old old stuff.. everything has been tampered with to produce a very dissonant, chaotic frequency/vibration, which doesn't allow us to focus) try real music, music where instruments create beautiful harmonies and you get goosebumps on a regular basis( this is important)
Stopped all processed food( Kills you over the span of 25-30 years, very subtle again.)
The five -a-day fruit minimum is way off.. more like fruit should be 60%+ of diet..
Stop any dairy or animal protein. ( particularly processed animal meat, fish etcc)
Don't watch anything whihc the masses do. no pokemon go, no game of thrones, no mtv's etcc..

Your prolly thinking.. wow what a boring life. that is until u try it and stick to it. the reward for doing this is on a spiritual level.. you guys have no clue as to what this will do to you. you will wake up spiritually and see everything for what it is. true and absolute control over the population to make us as UN-inquisition and droid-like as possible, this hs been achieved through specific highly influential people throughout the course of many decades.

Check everything I say and verify it's validity.

At first glance you will think i'm nuts. Deficiencies, bla bla bla this that.. Try it and wake the HELL UP!

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 am

tooyoungforthis - I agree with what you said - except for the diet part.

When one works with nutrition for over half their life with real people you quickly discover that what works for you individually is not appropriate for other people's biochemistry.

In the spirit of what you said though, much of the food we consume has been adulterated.

I've worked inside the medical industry and have a deep understanding of the inner workings. Statistically speaking, "standard of care" in medicine kills more people than any other activity in existence (that includes wars), that even includes traffic accidents.

The death rate always climbs when people reach for prescription drugs.

It works like this:

Grants provided by the pharmaceutical cartel and the big agricultural cartels fund universities and schools. Moreover, they also have a large part in writing the medical curriculum.

If a doctor decides to go outside of the box (standard of care), they will be subject to losing their license and also become responsible for harm. However, following protocols (which are often not based in science), will not put the doctor's profession at risk, only the patients'.

The more board certifications they have means they have a lot of additional propaganda training.

Hospitals expect referrals (consequences can arise)....When a good doctor who does not make contractual arrangements with hospitals and insurance companies, they are less likely to be ensnared into trouble. There are many ways for doctors to fall into the trap, and getting their patients well without "standard of care" usually means to risk their career, so most just toe the line.

This system is elegant for the people at the top who understand the big picture. Anyone who knows how this system work would never trust the medical industrial complex for anything, except for trauma/emergency care.

There's about 5% good ones out there, and the rest 95% just follow standard of care. The process of acquiring medical knowledge through conventional routes is about memorization and regurgitation. Not about critical thinking.

Only those 5% who reach a mastery of what is going on after sometime switch sides to the natural way. Many do so at great risk.

So all the alphabet agencies are in total collusion. For example, the FDA has mostly drug company employees (former and future) on the payroll. There are no laws against this. Monsanto "owns" most of the judges who conduct lawsuits...you can easily guess who usually wins.

And of course, the media is completely beholden to the pharmaceutical propaganda - They are out of business without their biggest client. Stories that were originally set to air never made it.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Beebrox on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:02 am

Hard to disagree, CS. It's beyond ridiculous, people end up paying for something they don't need, and it ends up being bad for them or even totally destroying.

It's beyond stupid that people still are not able to see, that nutrition is foundation no matter what the press says. I assume average US citizen is just not literate enough to use the internet effectively and thus never real resistance to the establishment. This US election just show how corrupt, dishonest and useless the mainstream media is, and those who get their daily serving are spiraling in the no-where direction...

Really everything is upside down. The older i am, the harder i believe how corrupt is industrialized world, and how ineffective the whole anthill is. I hope there is a way to fix it without nuclear holocaust. Meanwhile just in case things heat up badly and humanity suffers for sins of some individuals:

http://www.oism.org/nwss/

CS, would you mind to check your PM on LongevityPost forums?

Beebrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diffusing on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Thanks for informing us. This is insane....
Mad

Diffusing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top