Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I Realised About Blood Circulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I Realised About Blood Circulation

Post  dokuldudokulecek on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:52 am

Hey guys, my hair loss started when I was 18 years old. I had extreme stress at these days. I remember that before the hair loss issue happened, whenever I do sports, I had a really red face and head. It was like blood was pumped crazily, I had extremely thick hair then. But now, no matter how much I push myself in gym, I do hard weight training then hit the treadmill run at 14 km/h speed with also an incline. At the end I feel exhausted but no red face any more. Do you think it can be because there isn't that good circulation any more? Maybe microcirculation, it can be about the capillaries.

It's just an idea, what do you think about it?

dokuldudokulecek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Realised About Blood Circulation

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 am

Agree, see cd's method, basically it manually pumps blood to restore it

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dokuldudokulecek on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:28 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Agree, see cd's method, basically it manually pumps blood to restore it

I'm already doing detumescense for like 10 mins twice a day. And at the and of each session I do like 2 mins with a vitamin bottle. Do you think that something can be done internally to increase the microcapillary blood supply? What about cayenne pepper? Capsaicin?

dokuldudokulecek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 am

Hey doku, I'm no expert, you're better off asking someone like cd, but yes, I think there are things you can do to increase circulation internally, a few things that immediately come to mind are "Ginkgo Biloba" and Arginine supplements.

Also scalp exercises, like Tom Hagerty does.

I've heard mixed things about cayenne pepper, I have no idea what to think about that anymore lol.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:16 am

dokuldudokulecek wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Agree, see cd's method, basically it manually pumps blood to restore it

I'm already doing detumescense for like 10 mins twice a day. And at the and of each session I do like 2 mins with a vitamin bottle. Do you think that something can be done internally to increase the microcapillary blood supply? What about cayenne pepper? Capsaicin?

this will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WydaB7WQh48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXWCtwmDcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue4RysR5tM4

https://youtu.be/-0_8Y-wOwPI?t=2m20s - why you won't bald on the sides

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello,
When you try the cinnamon oil you will see the red flush of the blood flow. The oil is absorbed and works on deep levels to enhance capillary delivery. Cinnamon also regulates glucose levels in the body, and may help in other ways. The pressing induces angiogenisis - the making of new capillary networks via stem cells.

Remember the tea tree oil, making sure you do not have parasites and bacteria is important. Glad you can give the process a try.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dokuldudokulecek on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:21 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hello,
  When you try the cinnamon oil you will see the red flush of the blood flow.  The oil is absorbed and works on deep levels to enhance capillary delivery.  Cinnamon also regulates glucose levels in the body, and may help in other ways.  The pressing induces angiogenisis - the making of new capillary networks via stem cells.

Remember the tea tree oil,  making sure you do not have parasites and bacteria is important.  Glad you can give the process a try.

Thanks cdto, I'll give it a try. What do you think also about rosemary and nettle? Once, I used to use a soft nettle shampoo, at those times my hair loss has stopped for a while. Do you think they may enhance blood flow?

dokuldudokulecek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:46 pm

I have used rosemary oil at times, it is a bit hot and stimulating, but no comparison to the cinnamon. Never used nettle products.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Cinnamon Bark or Leaf oil is preferred?

ghai018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:05 pm

I think it is the bark,  the one that smells like cinnamon candy or bun.  I researched and this supposedly quick regrow process is using cinnamon oil also. Do not put on scalp after shower or just after sweating,  it is too hot.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12149-good-news-hairgen-from-israel-looks-like-the-real-deal

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top