Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Top 6 question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 6 question

Post  young trunks on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:45 am

I am attacking this thing from every angle and aggressively. I am about to order the top 6.

Does the top six cause regrowth or does it just stop shedding? Or are we just decreasing shedding? I am confused.

This question is for people who have been on top six for years. The vets...enlighten me.

young trunks

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Growdamnit on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:14 am

I have been on it for years and can say that I have not had any regrowth on my bald spots. What is difficult to know is where I'd be without it. It's a very hard circumstance to be in. That's all I got.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

In its current form, it is a template for not knowing all of the structural and internal factors that affect each individual.

Over the course of thousands of medical consults (hundreds of them being exclusively on hair loss), there is everything from very effective to just stabilization or those who are still searching for answers.

Personally my hair hasn't been better since the early 90's.

Knowing and identifying the reasons for the hair loss can be a deep rabbit hole for some and for others very simple.

There are some methods that can sometimes make a profound difference, that go beyond the "top 6."

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11900
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Xenon on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 pm

It may also boil down to the supplements themselves and whether or not they're the genuine article. As you mentioned on your regimen page, CS, you said to beware of brands of "full spectrum" ecklonia cava, which you point out is largely comprised of starch filler. When I was on Ebay I saw full spectrum EC being sold at astronomical prices, and unwary customers were purchasing them en masse. So I guess they had very little health benefits in return.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:37 am

Xenon - That can happen also, yes.

I'll give a few examples (although there are hundreds) of reasons why sometimes the basic "top 6" are not enough.

Persistent toxins (these can be heavy metals and/or toxic mold). They are called persistent toxins due to the fact that the body is either incapable (polymorphisms, APOE4, phenotypes, etc) or just poisoned. People lose more hair in cities heavy in traffic--a lot of bad air.

In these pages there is some discussion on what to do, unfortunately, if done wrong it can be a disaster, so for safety reasons it is not expanded upon. It is easy for many to assume that certain, popular "cleaners or herbs, foods" will help, yet in many cases they can make it worse, depending on what the dentist has done.

Hidden inflammation (can be caused by various types of trauma, gut trouble, iatrogenic medicine, posture issues) and so much more.

Both the medical and dental professions do more to ruin the health of people, not to mention the air both in and outdoors we breath, the food and drugs even available OTC.

Standard of care has become (it will never be "official" but the data does back it up), that the medical profession causes more harm to people than even traffic accidents.




_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11900
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Xenon on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:26 am

Persistent toxins (these can be heavy metals and/or toxic mold). They are called persistent toxins due to the fact that the body is either incapable (polymorphisms, APOE4, phenotypes, etc) or just poisoned. People lose more hair in cities heavy in traffic--a lot of bad air.

This relates to what I mentioned in previous posts about MPB being a secondary sex characteristic / survival mechanism designed to help us recognize subtle poisons infecting us from our environment. Perhaps there were certain tribes of hunter gatherers, throughout history, who were dropping like flies / suffering short life spans due to persistent toxicity, so nature's answer to this was to prompt a mutation within the genome of the hunter gatherer which would then help him recognize health hazards in his environment. I mean, it sure is curious how all these things specifically lead to an inflammatory response in hair follicles of the galea, and generally in a specific order / pattern. Inflammation / hair loss may simply be alerting us to toxic overload, and that we need to recognize and deal with the problem before things get worse.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:17 am

Xenon wrote:
Persistent toxins (these can be heavy metals and/or toxic mold). They are called persistent toxins due to the fact that the body is either incapable (polymorphisms, APOE4, phenotypes, etc) or just poisoned. People lose more hair in cities heavy in traffic--a lot of bad air.

This relates to what I mentioned in previous posts about MPB being a secondary sex characteristic / survival mechanism designed to help us recognize subtle poisons infecting us from our environment. Perhaps there were certain tribes of hunter gatherers, throughout history, who were dropping like flies / suffering short life spans due to persistent toxicity, so nature's answer to this was to prompt a mutation within the genome of the hunter gatherer which would then help him recognize health hazards in his environment. I mean, it sure is curious how all these things specifically lead to an inflammatory response in hair follicles of the galea, and generally in a specific order / pattern. Inflammation / hair loss may simply be alerting us to toxic overload, and that we need to recognize and deal with the problem before things get worse.

Just an example, but still alarming.
Fishes eats micro, nano plastic due to our stupid waste.
Just became big news over here, and the toxins that we actually get back to ourselves rightfully so.
https://www.theguardian.com/vital-signs/2015/feb/12/science-plastic-oceans-study-fish-pollution-worse

Sage 1

Posts : 414
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Xenon on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:24 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Persistent toxins (these can be heavy metals and/or toxic mold). They are called persistent toxins due to the fact that the body is either incapable (polymorphisms, APOE4, phenotypes, etc) or just poisoned. People lose more hair in cities heavy in traffic--a lot of bad air.

This relates to what I mentioned in previous posts about MPB being a secondary sex characteristic / survival mechanism designed to help us recognize subtle poisons infecting us from our environment. Perhaps there were certain tribes of hunter gatherers, throughout history, who were dropping like flies / suffering short life spans due to persistent toxicity, so nature's answer to this was to prompt a mutation within the genome of the hunter gatherer which would then help him recognize health hazards in his environment. I mean, it sure is curious how all these things specifically lead to an inflammatory response in hair follicles of the galea, and generally in a specific order / pattern. Inflammation / hair loss may simply be alerting us to toxic overload, and that we need to recognize and deal with the problem before things get worse.

Just an example, but still alarming.
Fishes eats micro, nano plastic due to our stupid waste.
Just became big news over here, and the toxins that we actually get back to ourselves rightfully so.
https://www.theguardian.com/vital-signs/2015/feb/12/science-plastic-oceans-study-fish-pollution-worse

Thanks, and very interesting info.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  DynamoJohn on Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:23 am

Hi Cs, could you elaborate a bit on this part

In these pages there is some discussion on what to do, unfortunately, if done wrong it can be a disaster, so for safety reasons it is not expanded upon. It is easy for many to assume that certain, popular "cleaners or herbs, foods" will help, yet in many cases they can make it worse, depending on what the dentist has done.

To which herbs or foods are you referring too? Do you refer to chlorella/cilantro for heavy metal detox?

DynamoJohn

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:09 pm

DynamoJohn wrote:Hi Cs, could you elaborate a bit on this part

In these pages there is some discussion on what to do, unfortunately, if done wrong it can be a disaster, so for safety reasons it is not expanded upon. It is easy for many to assume that certain, popular "cleaners or herbs, foods" will help, yet in many cases they can make it worse, depending on what the dentist has done.

To which herbs or foods are you referring too? Do you refer to chlorella/cilantro for heavy metal detox?

Yes, exactly.

For example. Detoxification equals re-toxification. Seafood is okay, since there is already a selenium binding to Hg (mercury), however if there are dental amalgams, the binding with chlorella/cilantro is too weak and will cause redistribution and cause more problems.


_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11900
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  young trunks on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:52 am

Does the top six also have a topical that is supposed to be used with it?

young trunks

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:10 am

young trunks wrote:Does the top six also have a topical that is supposed to be used with it?

Not really no.

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11900
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  young trunks on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:20 am

Supplements came in today. As far as diet should I change it drastically (veggies)? Last time I did this I went underweight even more than what I am now.

My plan is to take the top 6 I bought. I may add some others that I know doc said I was low in. Magnesium, Vitamin B, D, and C. She also had me on this holistic protein powder. Sad part is that I went back to her for more supplements and found out she was deceased Crying or Very sad

But anyways topically should I use reg shampoo? My other plan was to jump on that coconut green tea topical that another member did that grew back his hair then left the site.

expectation: All of the supplements and topical should get me back on track.

Opinions please? Thanks in advance.

young trunks

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:46 am

young trunks wrote:Supplements came in today. As far as diet should I change it drastically (veggies)? Last time I did this I went underweight even more than what I am now.

My plan is to take the top 6 I bought. I may add some others that I know doc said I was low in. Magnesium, Vitamin B, D, and C. She also had me on this holistic protein powder. Sad part is that I went back to her for more supplements and found out she was deceased Crying or Very sad

But anyways topically should I use reg shampoo? My other plan was to jump on that coconut green tea topical that another member did that grew back his hair then left the site.

expectation: All of the supplements and topical should get me back on track.

Opinions please? Thanks in advance.

Diet from a macronutrient standpoint is really a journey of the pursuer. That being said, being that everyone is different, a good way to assist in dialing down what types of foods to aim for, consider this guide:

http://www.prokerala.com/health/ayurveda/prakriti-analysis/prakriti-test.php

I feel it is also important to mention that I've known of at least 50 well known, professional people in the "health guru" circle fall ill after a certain period of time on a vegan diet. Many will do well for 5, 10, 15 years, sometimes even longer. However, the vast majority will hit a wall.

As for myself, I didn't even last 2 weeks and when I went on a vegetarian (not pure vegan), I barely lasted 6-months.
People are just different. I think the Ayurvedic guide above will help with more specifics in terms of body type.

Another note: Vegetable oils (especially Canola oil) will raise 5-AR, while conversely animal fat is pro-hair.
Also personally I am an extreme carnivore (I actually do not like very many vegetables). Everyone has to find their balance and what type of diet works for them. Based on blood chemistry tests, there are quite a variety of types (no one single diet is appropriate for anyone).

However, nuts, seeds that are not processed, totally fantastic (if your body accepts them). It's unfortunate that many governments "protect" us by heat blanching or heat processing.

About proteins, from a hair point of view, it's difficult to top the "three dimensional shape of animal-based proteins."

For those who really prefer the flesh/meat....there's always opting for A2-based dairy products (this is the non-allergic form that is indigenous to hot climates) and is very compatible with the human GI-tract.  

Shampoo's? Avoid those with sls sodium lauryl sulfate.

I use a very small amount of this on most days: http://www.iherb.com/Acure-Organics-Clarifying-Shampoo-Lemongrass-Argan-Stem-Cell-8-fl-oz-235-ml/40491

It's always a good idea to load up on magnesium (the most important mineral if you like the idea of living a long life with less stress).

I cannot really provide any more details on the other questions since that requires a lot more info.

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11900
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  young trunks on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:35 pm

sounds good and thanks. I feel confident right now. Just got to stick to regimen. If I stop the rapid loss I may consider transplant.

young trunks

Posts : 122
Join date : 2011-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 6 question

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum