Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Xenon on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 am

Only issue with this theory: why is MPB rampant among men and not women? There has to be hormonal element in all of this, otherwise, if it was just down to a faulty lymphatic system, then women would bald in equal number to men.

And once again, I checked out a youtube video of a F2M transsexual who started experiencing hair line recession and thinning after a year of testosterone administration, so started taking 1mg of Propecia to combat the loss.

Another factor to consider: in what way does a faulty lymphatic system adversely affect the production of CD34+ progenitor cells within the hair bulge? KRT-15 stem cells are failing to mature into progenitors, and this seems to be the fundamental issue here. Androgens / 5ARII seem to be connected to this problem.

Here's another F2M who experienced baldness while on T:

avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:09 am

Xenon wrote:Only issue with this theory: why is MPB rampant among men and not women? There has to be hormonal element in all of this, otherwise, if it was just down to a faulty lymphatic system, then women would bald in equal number to men.

And once again, I checked out a youtube video of a F2M transsexual who started experiencing hair line recession and thinning after a year of testosterone administration, so started taking 1mg of Propecia to combat the loss.

Another factor to consider: in what way does a faulty lymphatic system adversely affect the production of CD34+ progenitor cells within the hair bulge? KRT-15 stem cells are failing to mature into progenitors, and this seems to be the fundamental issue here. Androgens / 5ARII seem to be connected to this problem.

Here's another F2M who experienced baldness while on T:


D - H - T

Smile
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:12 pm

ray peat's body of work is absolutely the most under rated piece of health information today. he has composed a beautiful symphony of the entire nutrition world in a simple easy to understand platform that has to be one of the greatest pieces of work in history up to this point. i mean, i honestly can't even comprehend how backwards the health world is that people just completely dismiss his whole body of work as ludicrous when he has not only connected the pieces of hormones to nutrition, but has plans of action to understand the body in way's in never understood before. this guy has completely understood everything. he should be a millionaire, a billionaire even, but instead gives his research out to people on the internet absolutely free of charge.

his ideas are radical in a world where disease is rampant, kind of ironic isn't it.

i'm completely blown away and humbled by discovering and working through this. 5 figures of blood work, 10 years of searching, constant trial and error. damn.

@xenon, hormones have absolutely everything to do with this. everything.
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  long hair on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:24 pm

yes DHT but it is not that eazy...NW0s have dht but they are not losing their hair fast as we do ,there is some other hidden factor/s ,there is some thing work with dht, or may be we have up normal level of DHT .
skull expansion ..tight scalp ..low circulation ..dht trapped ..too much dht in the scalp?
anxiety converting more testosterone to DHT ?
insomnia or late sleep cause hormonal unbalance ..more dht ?
does ball size have something to do with DHT level ??LOL
i notice that too much sugar is not good for my hair .
what if our body produce more DHT to correct some fault  inside .
what if our sebaceous gland produce more oil just to soften our tighten/harden scalp.

sorry for getting crazy  Very Happy .
avatar
long hair

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Xenon on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:04 am

Well, for me I mainly experience inflammatory problems when I sleep in a hypoxic environment. I mentioned, a month or two back, how I started to keep my window closed because wasps tend to fly in and sting me when I'm asleep. When I did this, I experienced very bad inflammatory issues (and tender swelling), but only on the side of my scalp that had been pressed against a pillow (note: this also used to happen if I wore a baseball cap very tightly). I think these two factors work synergistically in reducing oxygen levels to the area in question.

Now, if I keep my window ajar by even 2cm, this problem is instantly resolved. Therefore, hypoxia + DHT must be prompting an enhanced inflammatory response. Why this is I am unsure. Perhaps DHT slightly reduces oxygen or mitogenic activity to tissue (with increased androgen receptors), and when other hypoxia inducible factors come into play, cells start to asphyxiate? DHT must definitely be involved because, as we see, balding FTM's - under ongoing T administration - are the smoking gun.

So, could the chief difference between the bald and the non-bald be oxygen deprivation? I am certain, that if I had this hypoxia issue dealt with before I started balding, then I'd have had far less inflammation and, consequently, far less hair loss today.

Edited: according to studies I read, they state that DHT suppresses mitogenic activity in scalp follicles, and cellular stresses are also involved in disrupting mitosis, such as: hypoxia, ATP depletion, thermal shock (both hot and cold), mechanical stress, and DNA damage. Not only do they work together in creating an inflammatory environment, but also arresting growth factors. http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fonc.2014.00140/full This may explain why follicles remain permanently in the telogen phase. And without entering into a labyrinthine of mind fuckery, this would further explain why I experienced increased hairloss from all these factors, including too much scalp heat. They are all stressors which assist DHT in hindering cell division.

"Normal oxygen delivery is essential for survival of metazoan organisms and evolutionarily conserved mechanisms have been developed to maintain oxygen homeostasis. Changes in tissue oxygen levels in pathologic conditions are caused by an imbalance between cellular oxygen demand and tissue oxygen delivery. Thus, tissue hypoxia is a hallmark of a number of pathologic conditions ranging from cancer to inflammatory diseases."

http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/117/9/2561?sso-checked=true
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:26 am

long hair wrote:yes DHT but it is not that eazy...NW0s have dht but they are not losing their hair fast as we do ,there is some other hidden factor/s ,there is some thing work with dht, or may be we have up normal level of DHT .
skull expansion ..tight scalp ..low circulation ..dht trapped ..too much dht in the scalp?
anxiety converting more testosterone to DHT ?
insomnia or late sleep cause hormonal unbalance ..more dht ?
does ball size have  something to do with DHT level ??LOL
i notice that too much sugar is not good for my hair .
what if our body produce more DHT to correct some fault  inside .
what if our sebaceous gland produce more oil just to soften our tighten/harden scalp.

sorry for getting crazy  Very Happy .

yeah, the problem is the lymphatic system. i think the poor lyphatic drainage system leads to the poor environment in the scalp, and then DHT becomes a problem after that. DHT is not bad for you at all.. but with poor lymphatic draining.. boom. it makes sense after seeing the F2M take T and then experience balding. the girl all ready had lymphatic issues... and then she started balding. see, women have the same problems as men.. they just don't have the DHT.. funny how women make fun of guys who bald, yet they would have the same exact thing if we check their levels. in fact, women would probably bald at a higher pace then men if our DHT levels were on par.. estrogen is what is going to cause the water retention to happen in the first place.. all that birth control isn't helping.
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Xenon wrote:Well, for me I mainly experience inflammatory problems when I sleep in a hypoxic environment. I mentioned, a month or two back, how I started to keep my window closed because wasps tend to fly in and sting me when I'm asleep. When I did this, I experienced very bad inflammatory issues (and tender swelling), but only on the side of my scalp that had been pressed against a pillow (note: this also used to happen if I wore a baseball cap very tightly). I think these two factors work synergistically in reducing oxygen levels to the area in question.

Now, if I keep my window ajar by even 2cm, this problem is instantly resolved. Therefore, hypoxia + DHT must be prompting an enhanced inflammatory response. Why this is I am unsure. Perhaps DHT slightly reduces oxygen or mitogenic activity to tissue (with increased androgen receptors), and when other hypoxia inducible factors come into play, cells start to asphyxiate? DHT must definitely be involved because, as we see, balding FTM's - under ongoing T administration - are the smoking gun.

So, could the chief difference between the bald and the non-bald be oxygen deprivation? I am certain, that if I had this hypoxia issue dealt with before I started balding, then I'd have had far less inflammation and, consequently, far less hair loss today.

Edited: according to studies I read, they state that DHT suppresses mitogenic activity in scalp follicles, and cellular stresses are also involved in disrupting mitosis, such as: hypoxia, ATP depletion, thermal shock (both hot and cold), mechanical stress, and DNA damage. Not only do they work together in creating an inflammatory environment, but also arresting growth factors. http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fonc.2014.00140/full This may explain why follicles remain permanently in the telogen phase. And without entering into a labyrinthine of mind fuckery, this would further explain why I experienced increased hairloss from all these factors, including too much scalp heat. They are all stressors which assist DHT in hindering cell division.

"Normal oxygen delivery is essential for survival of metazoan organisms and evolutionarily conserved mechanisms have been developed to maintain oxygen homeostasis. Changes in tissue oxygen levels in pathologic conditions are caused by an imbalance between cellular oxygen demand and tissue oxygen delivery. Thus, tissue hypoxia is a hallmark of a number of pathologic conditions ranging from cancer to inflammatory diseases."

http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/117/9/2561?sso-checked=true

the problem is high estrogen leading to water retention leading to problems that you are talking about imo
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:25 pm

estrogen leads to water retention, period. PERIOD. i think water retention is the reason for why people start looking different when they start getting older. i mean, the difference between young john travolta and old john travolta. do you notice how different he looks? like his face is puffier or bigger or something i don't know, or his jaw isn't as defined anymore. versus look at john stamos young versus old. he doesn't have puffiness and his jaw is still defined. i guarantee you john stamos eats a ton of salt.

everyone on this forum has high estrogen, guaranteed. everyone get their prolactin checked, it's going to be high, its going to be like 15+, i guarantee it. danny roddy has been preaching this for years, ray peat for decades about the importance of avoiding estrogen for reasons like this.

this is why thyroid is so important. like i said, hormones are everything with this problem, literally everything. as for men versus women, again i think DHT comes into play because DHT in the environment where you have water retention is a big no no. since upping my salt, i notice a clear difference in my sinuses, i can breathe through my nose much better. the water retnetion must clob the sinuses or something, not allow proper draining of blood or something, like u said cutting off oxygen, i dont know.
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:08 am

Is there an implication with sinus drainage/blockage with all of this?

Themanofmankind1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Brabus on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:26 am

Is this black magic or what, i can breath through my nose since doing high salt diet. But i dont understand why

Brabus

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:56 am

Brabus wrote:Is this black magic or what, i can breath through my nose since doing high salt diet. But i dont understand  why

told you... read the article i posted by ray peat, water retention is causing sinus blockages in the head. you get rid of water retention with salt. or you get water retention with not enough salt in the diet and too much liquid.
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Xenon on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 am

Some interesting points, Sanderson. A few weeks back I was drinking quite a lot of full fat cow's milk, and despite being on a calorie controlled diet, my belly started to bloat very rapidly. This confused me a great deal because I was working out lots at the time too. But it dawned on me, that full fat milk is said to be full of estrogen, and I wondered if this was the issue. Well, I stopped drinking the milk, and my weight rapidly stabilized, so I think you are definitely correct... definitely must have been water retention.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Brabus on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 am

Yes thanks man. We need to find a way to repair damaged lymphatic vessels, i think that would be the cure.

Brabus

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  sanderson on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm

yeah we do.. start researching!!! lol. and report back here.

estrogen is not going to increase becuase you drink milk... you all ready have high estrogen.. that is going to cause you problems handling said milk.. milk is very insulinogenic.. i know, because i bought a blood sugar monitor and monitored my blood sugar for about a week religiously during meals, after meals, before meals, when i woke up, etc. anyway, yeah milk will shoot your blood sugar up. so if you all ready have water retention and high estrogen... we can assume you don't have enough salt at this point... not enough salt, you are NOT going to be retaining magnesium and potassium very well.... RIP your blood sugar controls... your body probably just going to stress mode over it... thyroid allows your body to retain sodium, magnesium, + potassium.... do you see the cycle here.... fucking hypothyroidism, caused by not eating any carbs or doing this bullshit paleo shit, or fasting, leads your body to completely piss out all of your sodium, magnesium, potassium.. booom.. then your prolactin shoots up, your estrogen goes up because of that, your body starts retaining water... then you are over at hairlosstalk forums freaking out, finidng your way here, to start putting the pieces together.

then you are jerking off 5x a week, further making your prolactin go up, which indirectly is making ur estrogen go up... man bro... maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn.
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:21 pm

"There are also various foramina or openings in the bones of the skull which allow nerves and blood or lymphatic vessels to pass from the cranium to the lower areas and vice versa. If any of the cranial bones is under-developed or misshapen, as often happens to be the case, then these foramina can also be malformed. For example, they may be ovoid rather than circular because of underdevelopment, which may cause an impedance to flow of circulatory or neurological vessels going through that particular foramen. Improper drainage of our waste products through our lymphatic system or lack of oxygenation or nourishment of cranial tissues and organs may be experienced as negative effects on brain function and mental clarity."

Could a narrow palate be the cause of poor lymphatic drainage? If you snore you most likely have a narrow palate, and the majority of us do not know if we snore either.

Themanofmankind1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Xenon on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:11 pm

look at john stamos young versus old. he doesn't have puffiness and his jaw is still defined. i guarantee you john stamos eats a ton of salt.

Yeh, it's like Brad Pitt, he's 52 and has a complete hairline; he even has full temples, which I find rare for a guy of his age.

avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  long hair on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:11 pm

xenon ..what you said about belly stretch is a highly prove that bone has to do some thing with mpb , because ..you know the different between belly skin and scalp is the last one is ledge on the skull bone so it is again the calcium depleted from the bone just to reduce scalp acidity ,this drive us back to the calcification, skull expansion and galia muscles theories ,they are all work in a same direction making our scalp tight ,hard,suffering for nutrition and oxygen this also explain the mpb shape ...more the tissue is closed to the bone less hair grow there ,the temples are good examples .
of course no newbie take my word as if i relax my galia i will grow my hair back and go happy with that ,we experience this for months in many thread at this forum , you cant grow your hair in a normal rate from that .it could take years who know? but no one go that far .
why it not grow normal after enhancing circulation ? because the cell is already programmed to consume less nutrition and they are programmed to grow smaller
the new cells are just a copy of an old cells so they will be small size too .
i still relaxing my scalp and do a daily massage because it is eliminating the basic cause of hair loss and i got some regrowth but i will be here to find some thing help to grow them in a normal rate.
avatar
long hair

Posts : 160
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Xenon on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 am

Yeh, long hair, as the brain grows, the skull must also grow so it prevents intracranial pressure. This then forces the scalp to stretch and become more pliable so that homeostasis can be maintained. Does it stretch enough so that homeostasis is completely maintained? Well, from my own observations, the tightest parts of my scalp (the crown) grows hair without problems, and only suffers inflammation in severe cases, but generally nowhere as bad as the temples used to. So IDK how much of a tight scalp is involved in MPB. I personally think pillow compression + a hypoxic sleeping environment is a more significant factor in MPB, but that's only because I have witnessed the inflammatory effects triggered by these two factors.

The brain is comprised of around 75% water, so it could be, that it might be retaining a tad too much water in some cases, thus causing skull expansion. BTW I remember reading about how exercise can cause the brain to lose water and become smaller. Apparently, heavy perspiration causes the body to lose lots of water, including the brain, therefore this might imply, that prolonged inactivity + over consumption of drinks, might cause water retention, especially if it's not pissed out fast enough.

However, all of these stressors only seem to affect follicles with an abundance of DHT receptors, and I can only think that DHT makes them more highly sensitive to stress for the reasons I mentioned previously: increased CRTH2 cytokine receptors and reduced numbers of progenitor cells.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1524
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's all about the lymphatic system

Post  nidhogge on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Look at bald heads... they're shiny, and egg-shaped. That has absolutely nothing to do with skull expansion or whatever.. the skull doesn't expand. It has everything to do with calcification of arteries and lymphatic build-up BETWEEN the skull and skin that gets so hard that you would think that you're pressing on bone. After months of using a Detumescence Therapy device, I can verify that not only is my scalp far more pliable, but the shape is getting closer to that of a non-MPB sufferer.

You need to break up the calcium deposits and stimulate the lymphatic system, along with blood flow. Additionally, you need to dissolve scar tissue on the surface with chemicals peels and regular needling to bust open fibrosis. In conjunction, use a topical daily like RejuvePlex or a good essential oil blend (or both). Your hair is like grass... needs fertilizer.

This all stems to the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for filtering wastes and used-up hormones out of your body. When they get overworked, your skin starts excreting the waste products.. this is why body odor will cease after a raw vegan detox. This sends hormones to the surface of the skin (like DHT), and guess where a good deal of excretion happens? The scalp. So you get all this nasty junk exiting through your scalp, building up, and providing an absolute feast for demodex mites to multiply. Assuming that you have an allergic reaction to excessive demodex mite population (MPB sufferers have far larger amounts of demodex than non-MPB sufferers due to the amount of sebum they produce), you have constant micro-inflammation occurring. So, now you have to worry about killing these little boogers as well... LLLT does a great job along with essential oils meant for killing mites, parasites, etc.

This isn't hard stuff, folks... very common sense. The entire body is one, inter-related organism. Everything begins with what you put into your body... food, supplements. Get that straight, and start detoxing your organs. While doing that, begin doing peels and using a good pulse massager on your scalp twice a day for 10-20 minutes. Microneedle when you can.. it sucks, but analgesiacs to help numb the pain like lidocaine are readily available. LLLT to get inflammation under control and increase microcirculation to get nutrients back to the follicles. Inversion table twice a day (try pulse massager while on inversion table for *massive* scalp stimulation!) to get your back right and blood flow to the scalp. Good topicals. All inter-related..

_________________
Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Posts : 2155
Join date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:54 pm

http://longevitypost.com/low-salt-diets-can-send-early-grave/

An interesting article by CS on getting enough salt.

I am sure that too much salt is terrible for your skin. I will even notice that I can get sores in my mouth from too much salt or using the salt or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) toothpastes. I think it is the osmotic pressure and dehydration of the cells. With that said, finding the right amount of salt for yourself takes being aware.

Salt does not alkalize the body, if you crave salt, make sure you have enough calcium and other minerals first. Then eat decent salts like pink Himalaya salt or seaweed with minerals. Otherwise cut down on acid forming foods or sugars.

cdto2012

Posts : 574
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum