Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How to beat Melanoma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to beat Melanoma?

Post  Yanks on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 am

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've been on here. My hair is doing okay. It pretty much progresses and regresses right in line with my dietary decisions nowadays. It's totally beatable, but I don't care nearly as much as I used to. I'm probably go on a siege against hair loss again in the near future and try to grow it thicker again.

Anyway... I need some really good information on specific supplements, protocols, and dietary inclusions and exclusions for fighting melanoma. Forget chemo. What has proof behind it as an aggressive life improving approach to destroying melanoma?

CS? A>R? Anyone else?

Thanks all! Hope everyone is kicking butt on the hair loss front!

Yanks
Yanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to beat Melanoma?

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

I am reserved to post in response to a request for info about cancer treatments.  Cancer is serious and I have seen many alternative treatments fall short of promise.  Hopefully somebody will post something directly useful.

I will preface my experience as an unusual method to prevent/remove skin cysts and skin health  category.

I surfed for many years and had developed a cyst or some skin degredation on my crown area that never would heal or go away.  I never got it checked medically,  but I suppose it could have developed into skin cancer.  I was not real painful,  but felt like a pimple and would get annoying sometimes.

When I started my DT-CPR pressing massage, I used a meat tenderizer with Bromelain from pineapple and papain from papaya enzymes, mixed in salt. I mixed this with honey to make a paste that I left on for 3 hours. I did my entire scalp and face.  The next day I could see that the enzymes had selected to kill and remove the weak and damaged skin near my balding areas, and did almost nothing to my face that was healthy. It left little cap scabs of dead skin, and after they fell off the skin regenerated.  I did this weekly until my skin was regenerated and the enzymes had no noticeable effect.  This was also done with the pressing with a hard object and oils on the scalp. 

Indeed the cyst completely healed after I think 3 months, and has not returned.  I still have a little mark where it was,  but it is healed.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top