Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for Info on O.M.G. Mesiah II Laser Helmut

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for Info on O.M.G. Mesiah II Laser Helmut

Post  Brt_Cnd on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:49 am

First off, i'd like to say that I am new to these forums. I first started to notice my hair thinning about 5 years ago and after a lot of procrastination, started to go to a hair restoration clinic. They put me on some natural topical's to help inhibit DHT and for hair growth and scalp treatments. They also had me purchase one of their Laser brushes. I have been going to them for a couple of years with some noticeable results and had in fact stopped my hair from thinning but with minimal results. Just recently they tried to sell me a new laser brush that supposedly is much powerful, so i decided to to some research on it, and the one i had been using for a couple of years and found out that they had been charging me up to 200-300% more than they really were, and some of them were just rebranded with a different name. This pissed me off Evil or Very Mad . After doing a lot of research on LLLT I found overmachogrande site and (in my opinion) I agree with what he says, everything he has said makes sense to me and wish to persue that route, along with other treatments i have been doing.

I am interested in obtaining a Messiah II that he makes and have e-mailed him, but with no response, granted it's only bin about a few days and im probably just impatient Smile Does anyone have experience with ordering from him and know if he still makes them for people?

Any info would be much appreciated I love you

Brt_Cnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for Info on O.M.G. Mesiah II Laser Helmut

Post  foofighters on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 pm

He's really busy at the moment but rest assured he'll be in contact, i contacted him recently regarding some extra diodes.

what i can say is, the typical 300 diode helmet will cost you around $1200 usd, a lot of people (not myself) use a topical like clay on their head to really clean their scalps as this can apparently enhance the LLLT absorbion.

i think LLLT is fantastic but i would recomend a mixed approach to hair loss, along with LLLT i take suppliments like Ecklonia cava and Krill oil, these are both powerful antioxidents that can help with the inflamation which can attribute to hair loss, i really recommend reading about Ecklonia cava and all of it's effects, i also eat pumpkin seeds which can apparently act as a DHT inhibator, Nizoral shampoo twice a week is a must for LLLT in my opinion.
foofighters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brt_Cnd on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:05 am

Thanks very much for the info. Yeah, that's a very good price considering the place I go to tried to sell me a 25 diode brush for $750 usd and my last one was for around $380 usd for a 7 diode I used for 2 years No

Do you know how much he might charge per diode after that?

Brt_Cnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Brt...

Post  CampOfDavid on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

Hello Brt, just wondering if he got back to you on the laser helmets?
As I too sent him an email a few days ago and have not yet received a reply.

CampOfDavid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brt_Cnd on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 am

Hey Campofdavid,

I sent him a couple of e-mails about a week ago but have'nt received an email yet, but I think he might just be really busy. I'll probably wait 2 or 3 more weeks before I send another in case he's missed them.

Brt_Cnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris2211 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 am

I'm selling my helmet from omg. Has 360 diodes. For more info please pm.

Chris2211

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top