Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I have a theory to sebum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a theory to sebum

Post  Brabus on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:12 am

My theory is that the body creates sebum to function as a skin hydration in order to make the skin softer so the lymhatic fluid travels easier.. I dont know if im explaining this correctly. Sebum is a side effect of lymphatic vessels that are hard and dont transport quickly enough (why?). So sebum is actually helping you, but it can be a signal to know if you will get bald. Lymphatic vessels become fibrosis after long malfunction. Dt therapy is taking out the fibrosis but not helping with the travel of lymphatic fluid, cause its still going slowly. So even though your head is softer after dt therapy it doesnt mean you will have regrowth cause the lymphatic vessels are still not working correctly. I think the cure will be a combination of dt therapy and a way to regenerate damaged lymphatic vessels (lymphatic massage?)

This is my theory

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a theory to sebum

Post  Brabus on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:15 am

Some people are telling that healthy food and dt are helping them, this makes sense cause: healthy food=clean lymphatic system=less waste products=Performing dt=no fibrosis=regrowth

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top