FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can you post your hair analysis mineral tests?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you post your hair analysis mineral tests?

Post  sanderson on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi. I want to know if anyone here has had a hair analysis test showing mineral levels in the body? If so, can you please post the results. The more people the better. I have a theory on MPB and I want to see the results. My thought is people with MPB will have lower levels of sodium, potassium, and magnesium. Thank you.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you post your hair analysis mineral tests?

Post  Diffusing on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:57 am

sanderson wrote:Hi. I want to know if anyone here has had a hair analysis test showing mineral levels in the body? If so, can you please post the results. The more people the better. I have a theory on MPB and I want to see the results. My thought is people with MPB will have lower levels of sodium, potassium, and magnesium. Thank you.

Interesting theory, can you go into a little detail on what you base this off of?

Diffusing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 am

Diffusing wrote:
sanderson wrote:Hi. I want to know if anyone here has had a hair analysis test showing mineral levels in the body? If so, can you please post the results. The more people the better. I have a theory on MPB and I want to see the results. My thought is people with MPB will have lower levels of sodium, potassium, and magnesium. Thank you.

Interesting theory, can you go into a little detail on what you base this off of?

something is wrong with the lymph nodes... the lymph nodes is what is causing the pressure in the head and the sinuses.. not enough mag, potassium, or sod
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

My theory is related to the forehead muscles being too tight on the lymphatic vessels, making them not drain the scalp correctly. I dont think lymphatic "nodes" are the problem cause otherwise they would swell, also there are none on the forehead if im not wrong... so i think its more a mechanical problem more than a hormonal.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:12 am

Brabus wrote:My theory is related to the forehead muscles being too tight on the lymphatic vessels, making them not drain the scalp correctly. I dont think lymphatic "nodes" are the problem cause otherwise they would swell, also there are none on the forehead if im not wrong... so i think its more a mechanical problem more than a hormonal.

I used to think that the tight scalp was an issue, but if the tissue was constantly being pulled beyond it's elasticity threshold, then more collagen / elastin would increase in the tissue to make it more pliable and stop it from splitting open. We see this happening when adipose tissue layers increase and cause the skin of the belly to stretch, so I am guessing the same thing would happen with the scalp (although I do admit that the tissue does seem to remain a tad tighter than anywhere else).

However, lymph drainage issues may be being caused by pillow compression or wearing tight hats. If the pillow is crushing blood vessels against the skull, then perhaps the same might also be happening with lymph capillaries too, so you guys might have a point here, although I don't think at all it is the only issue. MPB is certainly multifactorial, and I think the hub of the problem is the inability to regenerate due to chronic inflammation and lack of progenitor cells. I think if this PC issue was dealt with, then matrix cells would renew no matter how many times they had been destroyed.

Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 pm

I dont believe in any other theory anymore. For me its clear that the lymphatics are playing a huge role in the cause of hair loss. In 2011 i had a car accident where my left supraorbital rim was broken, they did a surgery to repair this and since then im losing hair non stop.

A few weeks ago I did a scan of my forehead (lymphocyntograph) and guess what my forehead is not draining correctly. I can upload the protocol in french if u guys want.
Since my forehead is not draining I have to try to make it drain from the temples and its a long way to go,

If u guys have any advice to repair damaged lymphatic vessels, feel free to give me please

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:38 pm

not pretending to have any answers, and any theory is worth looking into if it gives us more info, however a good theory really should explain why pattern baldness is so much more prevalent in men, and why transplanted hairs grow in balding areas.

rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Brabus, I'm just curious, is your scalp still suffering from overheating? I'm just asking because this is another factor in reducing cell division. I used to suffer terrible hot flashes and inflammation in my temples, but that's no longer an issue.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:54 pm

rofl wrote:not pretending to have any answers, and any theory is worth looking into if it gives us more info, however a good theory really should explain why pattern baldness is so much more prevalent in men, and why transplanted hairs grow in balding areas.

Yeh rofl, totally agree. This is why I believe DHT / androgen receptors are the hub of the issue. I posted info / vids on transsexuals who went bald after T administration. IMO that is the smoking gun that proves androgens are definitely involved, and why the condition is so rampant in men. It's still a mystery why this hormone has this effect on follicles, but I'm personally inclined to think it has an adverse effect on the production of progenitors thus reducing the follicle's regenerative capacity after it has suffered from trauma, AND it seems to also upregulate the CRTH2 receptor hence heightened inflammation. No idea if it has an effect upon the lymphatic system, but it might definitely be worth investigating.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:23 pm

guys, i think the androgens or DHT or something contributes to the problem, but yes something is up with the lymph nodes. i have had this happen in a loop all ready like 50x, but i start to get constipated, and when i get constipated, i start to feel pressure in my head. i swear to god, but when i have to go to the bathroom, and i cant, my head has this massive pressure on the sides of it. then, when i finally am able to go the restroom, the pressure in my head subsides and i dont feel it anymore.

the whole reason i even found out the lymph nodes were a problem was trying to help my constipation.

also, as you guys may or may not know, i have libido issues. i have recently begun getting in massive amounts of potassium to offset the problem since potassium plays a role. i actually woke up with morning wood today for the first time in a while after downing a bottle and a half of coconut water last night.

i dont know if this is my problem only or everyones problem, but i have a clear hair loss in the MPB shape and when i empty my bowels, my lymph nodes in my head arent as big and the swelling goes down.

i have no idea the mechanisms taking place, but i believe it has to do with stress.

my thought is somehow cortisol is related to T or DHT, somehow down regulating T or DHT and leading to higher estrogen and increasing water retenton, making the constipation worse, maybe backing up the estrogen cycle.

i dont know guys, i know i am closing in on something very very huge.

everyone, please up your potassium, magnesium, and salt and see if it helps you. honestly, it has massively brought my itch down, although the loss hasn't stopped necessarily. however, i am dealing with much bigger problems from finasteride, i think for the regular person, it maybe easier to stop.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:24 pm

i think if anyone can post a hair analysis test, i think it will show us the problem with the lymph nodes and these 3 minerals being deficient or one of them being deficient, i dont know which one is the problem, my thought is potassium right now is the issue.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:34 pm

look at the lymph nodes in your skull, what if they are swelling, that can account for the "skull expansion", with estrogen and prolactin being high, the body will retain water, i dont know if anyhting else can make more sense, it makes way more sense then DHT leading to water retention for abosolutely no reason, there is clearly a link between estrogen and water retention and there is damn lymph nodes throughout your entire head, plus salt lowers the pressure in your head... what else could it be? it plays a part without a doubt, this is it, i just dont know how to fix it outside of upping potassium, sodium, and magnesium and thyroid so all said minerals retain there and get estrogen out via the bowels working 100% and to get T up so they can be protective over the body

sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:35 pm

rofl wrote:not pretending to have any answers, and any theory is worth looking into if it gives us more info, however a good theory really should explain why pattern baldness is so much more prevalent in men, and why transplanted hairs grow in balding areas.

DHT is the problem. women have low levels of DHT... with poor scalp environemnt and a tight skull... from lymph nodes being too big or swollen or whatever... the DHT can attacck the hair follicle... women are immune from the DHT portion of it, thats why DHT inhibitors work..

but if your lyph nodes function right... you wont have a tight scalp.... again, look at john stamos now at age 50+ with a chisled jaw and no water retention in his skull... that's why he still looks so good when he is older
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:54 am

Sanderson I did a hair analysis on march last year and this were the deficiencies that came up in the results

-Betaine
-Bromelain
-Carotenoids
-Copper
-Docosahexaenoic Acid
-Gallic Acid
-Iso-flavonoids
-Lycopene
-Potassium
-Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)

Dont know how accurate it is but this is what I got. Hope that helps. I will probably do another one by the end of the year

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:40 am

Maverick70 wrote:Sanderson I did a hair analysis on march last year and this were the deficiencies that came up in the results

-Betaine
-Bromelain
-Carotenoids
-Copper
-Docosahexaenoic Acid
-Gallic Acid
-Iso-flavonoids
-Lycopene
-Potassium
-Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)

Dont know how accurate it is but this is what I got. Hope that helps. I will probably do another one by the end of the year

thank you.......... yeah im not sure about zinc and copper yet, i dont know where it plays a part. why do you think zinc and copper would contribute to hair loss?

how low was your potassium level?
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:57 pm

I was looking on it on Google. Copper also contributes to premature hair graying which I have a lot

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diffusing on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:34 am

How legitimate is the science behind hair analysis? And where do you suggest to get an analysis done?

Diffusing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyad on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 am

My results from last month:
(Ideal Level)

Calcium 26 (40)
Magnesium 3 (6)
Sodium 22 (25)
Potassium 15 (10)
Iron 0.9 (3.5)
Copper 0.8 (2.5)
Manganese 0.009 (0.04)
Zinc 19 (20)
Chromium 0.046 (0.12)
Selenium 0.047 (0.18)
Phosphorus 13 (16)
Nickel 0.016 (0.1)
Cobalt 0.001 (0.04)
Molybdenum 0.002 (0.11)
Lithium 0.002 (0.2)
Boron n/a (0.2)

Abyad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:25 am

My results from a test in mid-August:

Quick ref:
My amount, (ideal amount)

Calcium = 97,  (59.5)
Magnesium = 6.7,  (6.5)
Sodium = 66,  (20)
Potassium = 14,  (13)
Copper = 1.2,  (2.4)
Zinc = 19,  (15.5)
Phosphorus = 16,  (15.5)
Iron = 0.3,  (1.05)
Manganese = .029,  (.07)
Chromium = .04,  (.05)
Selenium = .06,  (.105)
Boron = .15,  (.465)
Cobalt = .001 or less,  (.002)
Molybdenum = .002,  (.0055)
Sulfur = 4596,  (4441)

Symptoms: frontal hair loss (halted), and premature gray

And thanks for starting this discussion, it will be interesting to see our results.
Smurfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:25 am

Abyad wrote:My results from last month:
(Ideal Level)

Calcium 26 (40)
Magnesium 3 (6)
Sodium 22 (25)

Potassium 15 (10)
Iron 0.9 (3.5)
Copper 0.8 (2.5)
Manganese 0.009 (0.04)
Zinc 19 (20)
Chromium 0.046 (0.12)
Selenium 0.047 (0.18)
Phosphorus 13 (16)
Nickel 0.016 (0.1)
Cobalt 0.001 (0.04)
Molybdenum 0.002 (0.11)
Lithium 0.002 (0.2)
Boron n/a (0.2)

thanks. the mag and sodium is off range. i wonder if that can cause the water retention to be off. the other very interesting thing about this result is the low calcium. low calcium would increase parathyroid hormone and in turn increase prolactin and estrogen. maybe calcium and/or magnesium will increase the estrogen, then that can lead to the water retention issues.

Smurfy wrote:My results from a test in mid-August:

Quick ref:
My amount, (ideal amount)

Calcium = 97,  (59.5)
Magnesium = 6.7,  (6.5)
Sodium = 66,  (20)
Potassium = 14,  (13)
Copper = 1.2,  (2.4)
Zinc = 19,  (15.5)
Phosphorus = 16,  (15.5)
Iron = 0.3,  (1.05)
Manganese = .029,  (.07)
Chromium = .04,  (.05)
Selenium = .06,  (.105)
Boron = .15,  (.465)
Cobalt = .001 or less,  (.002)
Molybdenum = .002,  (.0055)
Sulfur = 4596,  (4441)

Symptoms: frontal hair loss (halted), and premature gray

And thanks for starting this discussion, it will be interesting to see our results.

for sure. have you gotten prolactin checked by any chance? your really high calcium makes me wonder if the PTH/prolactin has been increased and the calcium is reflected by going up? your really high sodium is very interesting conidering the potassium and mag are normal.. i'm not sure what would happen with high sodium.

either way... it does seem odd that everyone has something off with calcium, mag, sodium or potassium...... not all perfect numbs
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:55 am

someone just messaged there results and brought up an interesting point... they told me there vitamin D was low. vitamin D is very important for estrogen as well due to vitamin D allowing for calcium to be absorbed.. without proper vitamin D.. your prolactin will go up and that will also increase the estrogen. danny roddy talks extensively about prolactin being one of the most important parts of getting rid of MPB. i wonder if the estrogen is going up from lack of vitamin D, then the water retention from the said estrogen increase is what is causing the problem.

anyone else have vit D results ?
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:13 pm

I've only had that testing done, no hormones or anything yet. Some of the sodium may have been a false positive due to working out earlier in the day, so a little bit of sweat may have interfered, but I can't be positive.

What's striking me so far is the low iron count, and copper:iron ratio. Abyad and I have similar results in that manner.
Smurfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Smurfy wrote:I've only had that testing done, no hormones or anything yet. Some of the sodium may have been a false positive due to working out earlier in the day, so a little bit of sweat may have interfered, but I can't be positive.

What's striking me so far is the low iron count, and copper:iron ratio. Abyad and I have similar results in that manner.

iron is pretty bad in general... i think low iron would be a good thing
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Diffusing on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Where do you guys get your hair test done?

Diffusing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top