FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can you post your hair analysis mineral tests?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can you post your hair analysis mineral tests?

Post  Smurfy on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:00 pm

sanderson wrote:
Smurfy wrote:I've only had that testing done, no hormones or anything yet. Some of the sodium may have been a false positive due to working out earlier in the day, so a little bit of sweat may have interfered, but I can't be positive.

What's striking me so far is the low iron count, and copper:iron ratio. Abyad and I have similar results in that manner.

iron is pretty bad in general... i think low iron would be a good thing

low yeah, but too low isn't great. I mean, your cells need copper and oxygen after all... just like every other mineral, there is a target range.
Smurfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm

sanderson wrote:
Maverick70 wrote:Sanderson I did a hair analysis on march last year and this were the deficiencies that came up in the results

-Betaine
-Bromelain
-Carotenoids
-Copper
-Docosahexaenoic Acid
-Gallic Acid
-Iso-flavonoids
-Lycopene
-Potassium
-Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)

Dont know how accurate it is but this is what I got. Hope that helps. I will probably do another one by the end of the year

thank you.......... yeah im not sure about zinc and copper yet, i dont know where it plays a part. why do you think zinc and copper would contribute to hair loss?

how low was your potassium level?

It didn't say how low it was, it just said that i was defficient of them.

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyad on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 am

Diffusing wrote:Where do you guys get your hair test done?

Analytical Research Labs. (link)

Abyad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:00 pm

I have to wonder about this whole fluid retention/drainage theory. Maybe 10 years ago before I started losing hair, I look at pictures of myself and I notice a less 'round' face shape, meaning more square, strong angled jaw and toned face. Now, I notice my jaw is a little bit softer angled and feels a little more puffy, while my facial features don't look quite as sharp and robust, not as chiseled I guess you could say, not to mention a very slight double chin which I never used to have. Could this be fluid/lymph retention?
Smurfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:12 am

Smurfy wrote:I have to wonder about this whole fluid retention/drainage theory. Maybe 10 years ago before I started losing hair, I look at pictures of myself and I notice a less 'round' face shape, meaning more square, strong angled jaw and toned face. Now, I notice my jaw is a little bit softer angled and feels a little more puffy, while my facial features don't look quite as sharp and robust, not as chiseled I guess you could say, not to mention a very slight double chin which I never used to have. Could this be fluid/lymph retention?

I'm wondering the same. My face has gotten so freaking puffy that I can't even bare to look at myself in pictures anymore.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here's my results from October

Post  bobbers2011 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Hey all, interesting thread. I got a Hair Mineral Analysis done in October and haven't really had chance to properly assess my results, although there was some commentary included with my results. See attached jpegs of my nutritional elements and ratios. I have VERY low potassium, low magnesium (even though I am supplementing with the hair evo decalcify!) and low sodium!

My sodium to potassium levels are very high and my calcium to potassium levels are off the chart! Zinc to copper ratio also high and sodium to magnesium level is very low.

Help!!! CS or any other people that know about this stuff please feel free to offer some info here!

bobbers2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:42 am

bobbers2011 wrote:Hey all, interesting thread. I got a Hair Mineral Analysis done in October and haven't really had chance to properly assess my results, although there was some commentary included with my results. See attached jpegs of my nutritional elements and ratios. I have VERY low potassium, low magnesium (even though I am supplementing with the hair evo decalcify!) and low sodium!

My sodium to potassium levels are very high and my calcium to potassium levels are off the chart! Zinc to copper ratio also high and sodium to magnesium level is very low.

Help!!! CS or any other people that know about this stuff please feel free to offer some info here!

do you have a reading of your prolactin? could you get it tested?
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:19 pm

sanderson ...did you notice that MG/CA is in the 2 samples are less than 1?? ..if the calcium is dominant this could be what cause calcification ...i think more samples can confirm. Suspect
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DynamoJohn on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:06 am

I recently did a hair test as I'm planning to start chelation with the Cutler protocol. The hair test is recommended to do before the start of chelation. In his book (see link page 11) on hair test interpretation he says that mercury has the ability to derange the mineral transport (proteins) in the body and can give false results on the hair tests. To determine deranged mineral transport he developed counting rules to check if your hair test result shows a deranged mineral pattern. Then this would indicate mercury toxicity. However this has to be seen in the right context (are there symptoms of mercury toxicity)? This is something to consider when analyzing a hair test while having a mercury burden.

https://books.google.com/books?id=U765adeBPlEC&printsec=frontcover&dq=hair+test+interpretation+finding+hidden+toxicities&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmi-L7z73RAhUIMhoKHT8yAIkQ6AEIHDAA

Last edited by DynamoJohn on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : url addition)

DynamoJohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top