Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

** Question for CS and Studying Hair Loss **

View previous topic View next topic Go down

** Question for CS and Studying Hair Loss **

Post  YARO on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Greetings to you all,

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

I haven't been too active on here the past 6 months but i have been thinking about something for a long time now and it would mean a lot if CS and others can give some input. I remember watching a lot content put out by Longevity Post with Dr. Simonis and he would talk about his early days and how his passion for researching hair loss was like an obsession at the time, for some reason i feel like that as well. Im really serious about getting started in my hair loss research journey and i was hoping CS and others can point me in the right direction to avoid anything that can slow me down because this does feel like a true passion of mine to find out the inner and outer workings of hair loss and potentially create new ideas/solutions on combating this problem.

Im in college at the moment and will be changing my major soon, i wanted to ask you, CS, if there is a specific major that you would recommend. I know that you are a researcher who is educated in all aspects of Orthomolecular Medicine and i think you would have the best answer to this question. The only reason why i want to go to a university to study hair loss is for the resources that they provide like laboratories, however, studying would be done on my own time due to the curriculum not being completely honest and in favor of the cartels. You posted this awhile back CS,

"Grants provided by the pharmaceutical cartel and the big agricultural cartels fund universities and schools. Moreover, they also have a large part in writing the medical curriculum. If a doctor decides to go outside of the box (standard of care), they will be subject to losing their license and also become responsible for harm. However, following protocols (which are often not based in science), will not put the doctor's profession at risk, only the patients'.

The more board certifications they have means they have a lot of additional propaganda training.

Hospitals expect referrals (consequences can arise)....When a good doctor who does not make contractual arrangements with hospitals and insurance companies, they are less likely to be ensnared into trouble. There are many ways for doctors to fall into the trap, and getting their patients well without "standard of care" usually means to risk their career, so most just toe the line.

This system is elegant for the people at the top who understand the big picture. Anyone who knows how this system work would never trust the medical industrial complex for anything, except for trauma/emergency care.

There's about 5% good ones out there, and the rest 95% just follow standard of care. The process of acquiring medical knowledge through conventional routes is about memorization and regurgitation. Not about critical thinking.

Only those 5% who reach a mastery of what is going on after sometime switch sides to the natural way. Many do so at great risk.."

Does that mean that the books written for universities are written in such a way that would be in favor of pharmaceuticals companies since they don't want you to know too much. Also to get other scientists and biologist to work with me, i would need a Phd in one of the studies which means i would have to go through the school system instead of doing my own research, and correct me if I'm wrong. Another question is, if i do go through the school system, what university would you recommend that has a major focus on biology and research that is in California?

I greatly appreciate any feedback, thanks Very Happy

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ** Question for CS and Studying Hair Loss **

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:45 pm

YARO wrote:Greetings to you all,

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.

I haven't been too active on here the past 6 months but i have been thinking about something for a long time now and it would mean a lot if CS and others can give some input. I remember watching a lot content put out by Longevity Post with Dr. Simonis and he would talk about his early days and how his passion for researching hair loss was like an obsession at the time, for some reason i feel like that as well. Im really serious about getting started in my hair loss research journey and i was hoping CS and others can point me in the right direction to avoid anything that can slow me down because this does feel like a true passion of mine to find out the inner and outer workings of hair loss and potentially create new ideas/solutions on combating this problem.

Im in college at the moment and will be changing my major soon, i wanted to ask you, CS, if there is a specific major that you would recommend. I know that you are a researcher who is educated in all aspects of Orthomolecular Medicine and i think you would have the best answer to this question. The only reason why i want to go to a university to study hair loss is for the resources that they provide like laboratories, however, studying would be done on my own time due to the curriculum not being completely honest and in favor of the cartels. You posted this awhile back CS,

"Grants provided by the pharmaceutical cartel and the big agricultural cartels fund universities and schools. Moreover, they also have a large part in writing the medical curriculum. If a doctor decides to go outside of the box (standard of care), they will be subject to losing their license and also become responsible for harm. However, following protocols (which are often not based in science), will not put the doctor's profession at risk, only the patients'.

The more board certifications they have means they have a lot of additional propaganda training.

Hospitals expect referrals (consequences can arise)....When a good doctor who does not make contractual arrangements with hospitals and insurance companies, they are less likely to be ensnared into trouble. There are many ways for doctors to fall into the trap, and getting their patients well without "standard of care" usually means to risk their career, so most just toe the line.

This system is elegant for the people at the top who understand the big picture. Anyone who knows how this system work would never trust the medical industrial complex for anything, except for trauma/emergency care.

There's about 5% good ones out there, and the rest 95% just follow standard of care. The process of acquiring medical knowledge through conventional routes is about memorization and regurgitation. Not about critical thinking.

Only those 5% who reach a mastery of what is going on after sometime switch sides to the natural way. Many do so at great risk.."

Does that mean that the books written for universities are written in such a way that would be in favor of pharmaceuticals companies since they don't want you to know too much. Also to get other scientists and biologist to work with me, i would need a Phd in one of the studies which means i would have to go through the school system instead of doing my own research, and correct me if I'm wrong. Another question is, if i do go through the school system, what university would you recommend that has a major focus on biology and research that is in California?

I greatly appreciate any feedback, thanks   Very Happy

Hi, well this question does come up with time to time. CS and Simonis are the same person just to be clear. I can think of several routes. Here are a few examples, but there is always one common thread with all of them, that is to be aware of other methodologies. Integrative medicine, often encompasses a large variety of modalities. It's not necessary to know all of them, but to be aware of them. Everything from holistic medicine, orthomolecular medicine, nutritional biochemistry and some idea of how the jaw, structure and dental procedures effect people's health.

Perhaps another way is to be someone in the healing arts of the spine, and they often use other protocols, such as nutrition.

One could pursue a pure PhD in nutritional biochemistry, or work as a Naturopath and then specialize in other areas.
Some going for their doctorate degree could choose various routes that getting into pure research without too much dogma. Going the pure M.D. route especially these days has probably never been worse, as the drug companies have too much influence in the curriculum.

A lot of the research within the 20th century is a lot more intellectually honest than the present. And many studies use nebulous terminology to "hide" side-effects or carefully word things to be politically correct.

In a large sense, a lot of early research already explains just about everything and a lot of it has been forgotten, sometimes for political reasons. Understanding blood chemistry and mineral balancing is probably one of the most crucial areas to arrive at truth to change or improve health. Still, it is very much worth keeping up to date with current research as well.

Beyond that, understanding how many procedures and myths actually undermine people's health. After some time of researching everything begins to make more sense and there's always some new and interesting findings.

Here's one that someone posted that was really interesting.

http://jjmicrobiol.com/2399.fulltext

It is concluded that Toxoplasma infection are likely considered as an important factor in stress induction. Besides, since it is probable that parasite presence in the body leads to blood cortisol increase, it is suggested that its accuracy be explored.

Hope this helps

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top