FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fulvic/Humic acid + whole food plant base diet? Has anyone tried?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fulvic/Humic acid + whole food plant base diet? Has anyone tried?

Post  DevilHands on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Ive been doing a lot of research and it seems to me that most of the people who had success in curing this naturally is through detoxification.

I know about Dr. Morse and can relate to his theory about hair loss since I have nasal polyps, sinus which he said is all connected to hair loss.

When I was younger, my dad used to always say that I wont have any problems with hair since we just dont have the genes from mother nor his side. So its heluva depressing that its now happening to me. Because of this I also now dont believe that balding has anything to do with genes at all.

It might just play a small part in the level of toxicity when the child is born on how easier it will be for hair loss to happen at an earlier age. However I now believe that hair loss can happen to anyone regardless of genes.

I tried to follow Dr. Morse fruit diet along with taking his herbs but I had lose weight so fast and in a span of 3 months I cant really see much of a result yet on my hair.

Now not only do I have to worry about my hair but I hate the way my body look as well, my face has sunken in that I looked stress all the time, his herbs are also very expensive which made me decide to look for another option.

I saw about fulvic/humic acid being a very potent detoxifier and how it had help others regrow their hair that I decided to try it along with a balance whole plant based diet to see if it would work. Has anyone tried this though?

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulvic/Humic acid + whole food plant base diet? Has anyone tried?

Post  long hair on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am

I tried to follow Dr. Morse fruit diet along with taking his herbs but I had lose weight so fast
are you kidding Shocked .. i thought fruit will help to gain fat due to carbohydrate that why i dont add them to arugula juice Question

generally i will say sugar is not good for hair but this is just my opinion .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:22 am

Nope, not kidding. I was 155lbs before and I dropped to 140lbs in a week or 2.

Most likely due to loss in muscles. I was working out before but stopped due to depression and heard from Dr. Morse that exercising creates acids in the body.

He also said its best to let the body heal first (letting the kidneys filter) before doing exercises.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Hairloss is caused by lifestyle.
The study, of more than 700 Taiwansese men aged 40 and over, also revealed that the more a man smokes, the worse his baldness is likely to be.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-496326/Smoking-turns-men-bald-new-research-claims.html
A whole food plant based diet can help.
But these are the foods I avoid:
Fast food
Onions,garlic
Animal products
Beans, but lentils are okay
Oats
Nuts,but flaxseeds are okay because of Michael Greger's research
White, black, or brown rice
Oil

It's important to not to listen to Ray Peat. He said he would rather eat hydrogenated oil than pufa. He is crazy.

Doctor Morse's is one of the best out there. His diet will help your hair follicles wake up from hibernation if you keep at it. Sleep is important too. Sleeping may cure cancer and other diseases, including hairloss.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201606/sleep-more-heal-cancer
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:33 pm

^ It's mostly what I would avoid as well... except for rice as I've also looked into Mcdougall's Starch Solution.

I am kind of fed up on searching what's the best diet that I decide to just balance it out. Most healing diets can agree on both things and that is to remove meat and dairy. Eat more fruits, veggies, plant based foods.

Basically what I am going to do is if I want to eat a veggie meal and have some fruit after then I'll have that instead of restricting myself as removing meat and dairy itself is already hard enough.

I also think Dr. Morse gives a lot of great information as well however I  think he's not giving the whole information when it could affect his herbal business.

I've been thinking about why he never talks about Fulvic/Humic acid when it's actually in line with his teachings?? It's a detoxifier and at the same time nourishes the cells. I remember seeing someone post this question on his site but he never received a reply.

I saw someone also say that they got more detoxification during taking supplements of fulvic/humic acid than following Dr. Morse' diet. This alone tells me that fulvic/humic acid is a more powerful detoxifier than any of Dr. Morse' herbs as such he doesn't want to talk about it.

His herbs could take a long time to kick in which means more money for him, plus he has different tonics for different parts of the body when fulvic/humic is like an all in one detoxifier.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:42 am

DevilHands wrote:^ It's mostly what I would avoid as well... except for rice as I've also looked into Mcdougall's Starch Solution.

I am kind of fed up on searching what's the best diet that I decide to just balance it out. Most healing diets can agree on both things and that is to remove meat and dairy. Eat more fruits, veggies, plant based foods.

Basically what I am going to do is if I want to eat a veggie meal and have some fruit after then I'll have that instead of restricting myself as removing meat and dairy itself is already hard enough.

I also think Dr. Morse gives a lot of great information as well however I  think he's not giving the whole information when it could affect his herbal business.

I've been thinking about why he never talks about Fulvic/Humic acid when it's actually in line with his teachings?? It's a detoxifier and at the same time nourishes the cells. I remember seeing someone post this question on his site but he never received a reply.

I saw someone also say that they got more detoxification during taking supplements of fulvic/humic acid than following Dr. Morse' diet. This alone tells me that fulvic/humic acid is a more powerful detoxifier than any of Dr. Morse' herbs as such he doesn't want to talk about it.

His herbs could take a long time to kick in which means more money for him, plus he has different tonics for different parts of the body when fulvic/humic is like an all in one detoxifier.
The most toxic foods are cooked foods. Steamed food is safe, but the more I learn the more I realize that nothing can be trusted. It's almost impossible to be healthy in this age. One of the reasons cooked food is toxic is because of the heavy metals found in cookware. I was wondering why boiled water was tasting metallic out of nowhere. I didn't drink it of course, but today I kept boiling water and at one point it seemed to stop tasting metallic. It's weird because I hadn't noticed this before. One pot even made the water taste like cardboard. I boiled some lentils and right now I just finished eating them. They did taste a bit metallic. I don't know if it's always been like this. Anyways it looks like I'm not going to live a long life. On the pots' website I found that they contain aluminum. I've avoided everything canned, wearing deodorant, and anything that may contain aluminum, but it looks like it was all for nothing. Soda has never tasted metallic, so this must've had a gigantic dose of aluminum. I would've been better off eating a diet of soda. Soda has never tasted metallic. It makes sense because my mom has been saying she's losing her memory so she might have Alzheimers caused by this. Lesson learned: Life is unfair, even if you try to do things right, you will fail. I don't know what to do. I've been eating food made in that pot for months, years. I've really sank to a new low. I'm almost crying from this.
This is the number 1 reason why cooked food is toxic. But what can you do? You can't live without cooked food unless you have enough money to eat a raw diet and if the fruits good enough. I don't know. I can't believe this. I would've been healthier eating junk food. What the heck! I put so much effort into all of this and it's for NOTHING.

Anyways, the real lesson learned is to avoid cooked food, or at least make sure your pots and pans don't have aluminum.
I'm extremely disappointed.
The site says"
Superior 18/10 stainless steel resists corrosion and tarnishing while retaining a soft, silvery luster.
" about a pot that may be mine. I'm not completely sure if it is, but it looks like it. The one I have may not be this one even though it looks the same. I think mine has aluminum.
Their other pots say it has aluminum encapsulated by steel.
Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe I didn't get any aluminum on the food or water. But it definitely tastes off. Does anybody know what's going on?
Is water supposed to taste different after boiling it? When I taste cooled water that has been boiled in the pot it makes my mouth dry. Is this normal?
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:43 am

Have you looked into a ceramic pot? Heard its more safe.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:53 am

I will look into healthier cookware.

A WFPB diet and possibly fulvic/humic acid may grow back hair.
What you breath in is also important
Michael Greger wrote:
Even just living next to a restaurant may pose a health hazard. Scientists estimated the lifetime cancer risk among those residing near the exhaust outlets at Chinese restaurants, American restaurants, and barbecue joints. While exposure to fumes from all three types of restaurants resulted in exposure to unsafe levels of PAHs, the Chinese restaurants proved to be the worst. This is thought to be due to the amount of fish being cooked,28 as the fumes from pan-fried fish have been found to contain high levels of PAHs capable of damaging the DNA of human lung cells.29 Given the excess cancer risk, the researchers concluded that it wouldn’t be safe to live near the exhaust of a Chinese restaurant for more than a day or two a month.

Michael Greger wrote:
The fumes produced by frying bacon contain a class of carcinogens called nitrosamines. Although all meat may release potentially carcinogenic fumes, processed meat like bacon may be the worst: A UC-Davis study found that bacon fumes cause about four times more DNA mutations than the fumes from beef patties fried at similar temperatures.

I can testify that the fumes from frying give me an MPB itch.
It's also important to exercise in a correct manner
Michael Greger wrote:
The study found that after two hours of intense cycling, the number of monocytes (another type of immune system white blood cell) in subjects’ bloodstreams took a dip. But those who were given the equivalent of about three-quarters of a teaspoon of nutritional yeast before they exercised ended up with even higher levels of monocytes than when they started working out.

Michael Greger wrote:
In one study, researchers asked athletes to eat about a cup and a half of blueberries every day for six weeks to see if the berries could reduce the oxidative stress caused by long-distance running.42 The blueberries succeeded, unsurprisingly, but a more important finding was their effect on natural killer cells. Normally, these cells decrease in number after a bout of prolonged endurance exercise, dropping by half to about one billion. But the athletes consuming blueberries actually doubled their killer cell counts, to more than four billion.

john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top