Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Testosterone =Cure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testosterone =Cure

Post  BoySCOUT on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:26 pm

I had an old account a few years back, but cannot remember login info so I made a new one. I have been through many trial and errors, all the sups you can think of, diet changes, fin, minox, vitamins, you name it. Well,  I finally found the solution.  Awhile back there was talk of too much estrogen or testosterone causing hair loss and quite a few posters claiming that testosterone helps with it.  I've been a bodybuilder since I was in my late teens and every time I had taken a test booster, my hair always shed, so naturally I thought this talk was BS. One day at work I was talking to a friend and he said that he had been taking a topical test booster that his doctor prescribed him and that he had made some good gains.  I noticed he had a full head of hair and asked hm what he was on.  Back then it was Andogel ( I believe) I just remember it was the same test that Sammy Sosa got busted for, so I might be wrong on the name.  Not having a good doctor I could get this from for no reason, it was clear that i didn't need it as I was in great shape and felt great as well, I talked to some people at the gym.  I got some steroids that you inject.  I tried for a few weeks and saw little difference in size but I could lift a crazy amount.  However, my hair started to shed like crazy, so I got off them fairly quickly.  Years passed and I stuck with a clean diet and sups, but was still losing ground.  I stopped lifting, and began to feel like chit, always tired, and started to eat bad as well.

A coupe years ago I had meet a new doctor whom I really liked, and developed a pretty good relationship with over a year.  One day I asked if he would prescribe me some testosterone.  He had me get some blood work done and all my levels checked out okay.  I told him how I felt and what I was going through and had heard that test could really help.  He eventually put me on one. It is not Andogel, though I'm sure that just might do the trick as well.  Within a week I felt like an 18yr old, the little fat I had disappeared, muscles were showing again, and most of all my hair stopped falling out.  Luckily I have good insurance that covers it, kinda.  It still costs me $120 a month but if you don't have a prescription it is around 300.  I cannot say this will work for everyone, but it has worked for me.  I seriously hate spending this much every month but it is worth it to me.  I plan on trying other topical testosterone that might be cheaper and hope I can have the same results. I have no regrowth, I just am not losing anymore, and luckily I can wear my hair a bit longer and cover my recession.  I strongly believe Vitamin C plays a huge roll as well.  I take them together and have solved my hair loss.  When I retire or lose my insurance, I'm screwed though.

BoySCOUT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Testosterone =Cure

Post  NYJets on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience. What is your age if you don't mind me asking?

I've heard good things from people regarding hormone therapy. Could it be harmful?
NYJets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 am

I am a bodybuilder too and have stayed the natural route. However, I am starting to experiment with natural progesterone and pregnenolone. I gave DHEA a try some time ago, but am not sure it worked or not. I am tempted to give the DHEA another go, but in my research I see a number of Countries have banned it. Why?? My Doc shakes his head at me when I bring up pregnenolone or DHEA. I am at a crossroads here... My testosterone is really low too.

The Hulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm

I heard that raw onion juice can massively boost testosterone too, I read somewhere the increase was 300%, not sure how accurate that is though.

I really want to try making an onion smoothie one time.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:07 pm

OP can you give an update?
crincrin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content