Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Oxygenated Water - Is it any good?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oxygenated Water - Is it any good?

Post  MikeGore on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 am

Lately, I have been looking into oxygenated water, and its purpoated benefits. Some of these types of products are solds as water drops, others as completely separate drinking water. And there are also oxygen gas that can be inhaled.

My question is, I've read in a few places how these could actually increase the number of free radicals causing damage in the long term. Not sure if this is true or not.

But I also feel oxygen can help rejuvenate the skin and hair cells. Is it worth a shot?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oxygenated Water - Is it any good?

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:45 am

There is also ozonated waters and oils that are available that are similar. The concept is quite helpful,  the products are somewhat misleading.   Basically the extra oxygen leads to H2O2  or hydrogen peroxide.  Much better and cheaper to learn about how to use diluted food grade hydrogen peroxide topically, orally, and intravenously.  Oxygen properly targeted can have excellent effects.

Basically the body runs on oxygen free radical chemistry  normally.  Oxygen in the form of peroxide is essential for the immune system to run, and low oxygen levels can cause anaerobic condition diseases.  The body controls the amount of oxygen in the blood stream very precisely so most products are not very effective.  Keep up your antioxidant nutritionals,  they protect the cells while oxygen performs its processes. 

Honestly I would lean toward higher doses of vitamin C than focusing on oxygen products.  Intravenously or injected into tumors oxygen is the most targeted and useful,  but this is beyond most people.

Here is a natural product that seems too simple to be useful,  but my friends have had amazing results on their dog with a deadly tumor.  It goes back to proper mineralization and the properties of monoatomic elements in healing.

http://www.oceanplasma.org/

https://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/other-alternatives/2721-b-12-sea-water-ocean-plasma-as-a-cure

"  It turns out that trials were run on stray dogs to test the Ocean Plasma (diluted, cold-filtered ocean water) as a transfusion substitute. In one experiment, Quinton and his medical team drained a dog of all of its blood and replaced it with isotonic (diluted) seawater. The dog should have died immediately, one would think, but the dog lived. On day 2 after the transfusion, 50% of the blood components had reappeared. By day 4, almost 100% of the missing blood components were restored in what appeared to be proof of biological transmutation (change from one element to another). Not only did the blood completely regenerate, but soon after the procedure, the dog bounced around like a puppy with greater vitality than before the procedure and it lived for many years afterwards. Just think what a safe, effective, plentiful substitute for blood transfusion would mean to the world? No side effects, no blood type matching needed, no pathogen screening required, and it would be a true plasma with proven healing properties in itself!  "

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top