Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immune system, antivirals, and false positives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Immune system, antivirals, and false positives

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:16 am

This is an interesting subject with a wide variety of applications. Since people trying to regrow hair can experiment with a variety of substances, hormonal altering substances, genetic expression attempts, and possible allergens, we could trigger an immune response that could be misdiagnosed. With the medical research below, it shows how many other factors can cause a positive HIV test result. This includes the list below (only the top 1/3 of the list provided) . You can easily see how such common immune responses can throw off such a critical life changing test as the HIV test. These are not about the saliva quick test, these are advanced tests ELISA and Western blot.

This western blot process is also used for cancer detection.
https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Western+blot+for+cancer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=fnuHWI34JMravASttrDACg

I hope people realize the depth and importance of what can be surmised by being educated in the dynamics of the immune system and the shaky ground that some of the tests rely upon. Also the medications to can be very toxic and cause some of the symptoms associated with the positive test result, as with chemo therapy.
I provided another video of the many available on the subject of HIV, it can effect the lives of many people and children. People should be educated about the immune system, as it effects our hair and quality of life.

*the numbers are the scientific footnotes in the link , I added bold
Anti-carbohydrate antibodies (52, 19, 13)
Naturally-occurring antibodies (5, 19)
Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)(18, 26, 60, 4, 22, 42, 43, 13)
Leprosy (2, 25)
Tuberculosis (25)
Mycobacterium avium (25)
Systemic lupus erythematosus (15, 23)
Renal (kidney) failure (48, 23, 13)
Hemodialysis/renal failure (56, 16, 41, 10, 49)
Alpha interferon therapy in hemodialysis patients (54)
Flu (36)
Flu vaccination (30, 11, 3, 20, 13, 43)
Herpes simplex I (27)
Herpes simplex II (11)
Upper respiratory tract infection (cold or flu)(11)
Recent viral infection or exposure to viral vaccines (11)
Pregnancy in multiparous women (58, 53, 13, 43, 36)
Malaria (6, 12)

first link is the list of other causes that will produce false positives.
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cjtestfp.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J7vHLXCphA interview of doctors on virology and hiv

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top