Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cranial bones movement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cranial bones movement

Post  Brabus on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:06 pm

What do you guys think? Do cranial bones move? I have been to different osteopaths and it seems they have all different opinions? The last osteopath said to me that my frontal bone is like compressed and apparently thats why im experiencing weird symptoms. Im a bit sceptical so I will wait before saying its true.

http://www.daniellopezdo.com/bones-head-move/

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cranial bones movement

Post  Brabus on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:49 pm

If this is the case with bald people, then imo those compressions are blocking the lymphatic vessels.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 pm

there is a standing out bone in a sides of your head thats what restrict your blood and lymphatic ..this is also increases the blood  pressure under your scalp so you can feel your scalp like a sponge at some spots. this blood is corrupted because it stay there for long time that why our scalp are not healthy .
your temples and forehead are increased in size taking a rounded shape and this also restrict the blood .
why skull bone are expanded ?? thats because we are " over thinker "  we use our brain too much than is supposed to be used , our brain will enlarge because we thinking too much ,we squeeze our brain to get solution and new ideas ( our modern type of living ,jobs and sophisticated education  force us to do that )   so the skull will be expanded in order to protect the brain .your body will sacrify your hair bc the brain is vital
i could  be wrong or right on this but this is how i see it any way.
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top