FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical Chlorella/Spirulina, Use Water Or Cream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topical Chlorella/Spirulina, Use Water Or Cream?

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey everyone

There were studies done on chlorella topically boosting collagen production etc., healing acne, all kinds of fun stuff, and there are lots of very simple recipes on the internet for making a chlorella facial mask, basically just chlorella and water (clean water), until it forms a paste, then apply it and leave it for 10-20 minutes (it's also the same thing for spirulina).  I tried it a few times and it was fine. If I leave it too long it hardens a bit though, but splashing some water on your face immediately softens it up and it's easy to wash away.

But I'm looking to use this as a scalp (hair) topical now, so today I experimented by crushing some chlorella tablets (haven't bought the powder yet) and pouring in a little bit of distilled water.  The liquid was very dark green.  I poured it into my spray bottle, and before I showered, for about an hour, I kept spraying it on my problem areas and everywhere else on my scalp.  Some dripped off, but lots of the green stuff stayed there, telling me I'm probably on the right track at least partially.  

How can I refine this mixture?  

Thanks Very Happy

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topical Chlorella/Spirulina, Use Water Or Cream?

Post  Benjamin Button on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:30 am

mix it with a bit of emu oil + a little bit of castor oil. they enhance absorbtion and are pro hair themselves. they'll thicken the paste so it's more manageable, hopefully it will do the same to your hair. also, add a bit of msm and the topical will be even better.
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 am

The paste can't be too thick because I use it from a spray bottle.  I need it watery.  It's plenty thick when I use just water for a face mask.

MSM is water soluble though, I don't think that works with oils.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Button on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:12 am

lol... I wasn't giving you my opinion on what would be best for your spray bottle, I was telling you what would be awesome for your hair!

ok, use the spray first, then apply the other things.

i mix msm in a drop of warm water, then slather on scalp and face. it actually broke down scar tissue I've had for 2 decades because I abraded the scar with the gravelly msm bits and then let it dry in. I take orally too btw.
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top