FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is the number one thing working for you against MPB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the number one thing working for you against MPB?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:57 am

For years, I have tried so much to stop my hairloss, and while I have at times managed to stop it, it always somehow restarts again. I've tried the IH top 6, various diets, manual methods, etc. but still I find myself losing hair, perhaps just at a slower rate.

What seems to be helping me the most is following the suggestions of Danny Roddy which is based on the works of Dr. Ray Peat. It is very interesting to look at how stress and prolactin affect the hair negatively, and how constructing a specific diet along with a few supplements can really make a difference. While I am not 100% sure if this is the way to go, it seems to be the most helpful thus far for me. Dropping a lot of supps/vitamins/foods that contain inflammation-inducing allergens has open my eyes quite a bit. Everything we put in our bodies counts..

But I want to hear from you guys as well.. what is the number one thing that is working for you? Also define "working".. is it maintenance or regrowth or just a slowing of loss.. please be specific.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the number one thing working for you against MPB?

Post  john3333 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:31 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:For years, I have tried so much to stop my hairloss, and while I have at times managed to stop it, it always somehow restarts again. I've tried the IH top 6, various diets, manual methods, etc. but still I find myself losing hair, perhaps just at a slower rate.

What seems to be helping me the most is following the suggestions of Danny Roddy which is based on the works of Dr. Ray Peat. It is very interesting to look at how stress and prolactin affect the hair negatively, and how constructing a specific diet along with a few supplements can really make a difference. While I am not 100% sure if this is the way to go, it seems to be the most helpful thus far for me. Dropping a lot of supps/vitamins/foods that contain inflammation-inducing allergens has open my eyes quite a bit. Everything we put in our bodies counts..

But I want to hear from you guys as well.. what is the number one thing that is working for you? Also define "working".. is it maintenance or regrowth or just a slowing of loss.. please be specific.
The thyroid's purpose is to heat up the body. Thus it controls hairgrowth too. The purpose of hair is to insulate the body, but it requires thyroid energy to grow hair. Feeling cold and hairloss have the same cause(thyroid deterioration) and are the same exact symptom. When one is hypothyroid, the thyroid will not be able to create warmth or grow hair as well. To revitalize the thyroid, one must use a medicinal regimen of fruits, vegetables,heart-healthy whole grains and adequate sleep.

john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 pm

good John.

you are spot on on the thyroid and body temp. but just like western medicine. you have just stated an issue and not even bothered with what is causing the thyroid deterioration.

STAGNANT LYMPHATIC FLUID AROUND THE THYROID IS BURNING IT AND ATROPHYING IT.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS FRUIT. and if you are having a hard time on fruit. go dark leafy greens.

grains= posion  for th elymph system.

asians have such good hair because they also breathe well and used to steam their food.. which equates to much less waste the lymph must deal with, not to mention they ate little meat at first and no processed shit. their genetics are still intact even several generations down the road.. but check the upcoming generations.. worse and worse hairlines.. all because thier parents can't see the fact that we should Eat raw.. in the west people are still eating cooked food, meat, DAIRY( this one is beyond terrible for humans), grains, ice cream, wheat products etcc and we are wondering why we have epidemic proportions of disease which dont plague animals who eat RAW. as nature intended.

I will be repeating this stuff like a broken record until sufficient people wake up.

only fruit and fasting will move lymph. check your urine for filtration.. for gods  sake watch rober tmorse videos for free on youtube. it's getting painful watching so many people walk in circles with supplements, diets, exercise ( exercise is bad for 90% of the population) because we dont have a good lymph system, so exercise creates more waste hwihc isn't removed.

fruitarianism is our true nature. people have been mind-controlled to believe fake peer reviewed studies because there are just TOO MANY INDSUTRIES BENEFITTING FROM US ESATING SHIT AND THEN PAYING TO GET THE SYMPTOMS TREATED..

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 pm

good John.

you are spot on on the thyroid and body temp. but just like western medicine. you have just stated an issue and not even bothered with what is causing the thyroid deterioration.

STAGNANT LYMPHATIC FLUID AROUND THE THYROID IS BURNING IT AND ATROPHYING IT.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS FRUIT. and if you are having a hard time on fruit. go dark leafy greens.

grains= posion for th elymph system.

asians have such good hair because they also breathe well and used to steam their food.. which equates to much less waste the lymph must deal with, not to mention they ate little meat at first and no processed shit. their genetics are still intact even several generations down the road.. but check the upcoming generations.. worse and worse hairlines.. all because thier parents can't see the fact that we should Eat raw.. in the west people are still eating cooked food, meat, DAIRY( this one is beyond terrible for humans), grains, ice cream, wheat products etcc and we are wondering why we have epidemic proportions of disease which dont plague animals who eat RAW. as nature intended.

I will be repeating this stuff like a broken record until sufficient people wake up.

only fruit and fasting will move lymph. check your urine for filtration.. for gods sake watch rober tmorse videos for free on youtube. it's getting painful watching so many people walk in circles with supplements, diets, exercise ( exercise is bad for 90% of the population) because we dont have a good lymph system, so exercise creates more waste hwihc isn't removed.

fruitarianism is our true nature. people have been mind-controlled to believe fake peer reviewed studies because there are just TOO MANY INDSUTRIES BENEFITTING FROM US ESATING SHIT AND THEN PAYING TO GET THE SYMPTOMS TREATED..
Can you link some research?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Radicalfight on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:43 am

If I had to choose what works best for me it is definately tempol But it has only stabilized my hair in combination with some other treatments. Tempol did have most impact I think.

Oxidative stress is a huge part of hair loss and Tempol helps with this. I use it topically.

Radicalfight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan_Strange on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Apart from Propecia, the best thing I've found for MPB is DIM. That's short for diindolylmethane. But not because it's a magical vegetable that cures all diseases. It works because it's a powerful (even if plant-derived) anti-androgen. There's a good article on PubMed discussing its chemistry and anti-androgenic effects.

Jack

Jonathan_Strange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Celibacy

Post  irfoc on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 am

Celibacy.
(seriously)

irfoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 am

irfoc wrote:Celibacy
i'd rather be bald
calvicie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Today at 11:34 am

To the OP this is what I recommend:
1. DT (Use Magnesium Oil in conjunction to speed up results)

2. Green Tea/Coconut shampoo (This gave me great results but doesn't seem to work for everyone, give it a shot though). Look it up on youtube and add Rosemary to the mixture

3. If both the combination of DT along with the green tea/coconut shampoo does not work for you look into using colloidal silver. Now, I never had to use this myself but I'm pretty sure I remember reading threads from the veteran posters on here about it. The colloidal silver seems to have some kind of positive effect on stem cells so there's a good chance it can help your hair. A way to strengthen the colloidal silver would be to mix it with Food Grade Hydrogen peroxide. Please be careful if you attempt to do this, I've never tried this myself so I cannot advise you on how to make the mixture. Theoretically though I think this would be a big help for some of you.

Last thing I recommend is completely dropping masturbation if possible. I've been on Nofap for several months now and it's been awesome. Fapping done excessively will fuck up your hair, I just save myself for my gf now Smile

Well good luck to yall, I'm gunna go watch a movie now lol

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top