FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

to cdto2012 cant find the pvc tool you advised on thread??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to cdto2012 cant find the pvc tool you advised on thread??

Post  proscar3 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:25 am

can you point me the right direction ? thanks

proscar3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: to cdto2012 cant find the pvc tool you advised on thread??

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:49 am

Hi,  glad you are interested, I know there is a lot to sort through.

from the original post you asked about the methods
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t10304-handheld-device-that-comes-closest-to-mimicking-dt-therapy
Basically it is 1/2 inch circles while pressing the rounded end flat on the scalp; 10 seconds per area - move to next spot. Treatment time 20 minutes a day. The effect is to move the skin against the bones, not rub the skin. The pressure is about the weight of your head.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11746p600-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

Hi,  I think that is a good direction to try out.  The decalcification benefits are one aspect, along with the circulation and bulging of veins, and I think such a unit would be useful.  The third aspect is the mild injury,  this comes in a form of a soreness that lasts  maybe 6-12 hours and is only felt if scalp is massaged.  If you were to try to massage again, you would feel the mild soreness like it is not time to massage again yet.  In the beginning I recommend the 3 times a day, because the sharp pain can keep you from reaching this level with one 20 minute massage. I use the rounded edge of the PVC elbow flat on my scalp, it really presses deep and is unflexable, but feels great.

There should never be bruising of the skin,  just after around 20 minutes you will get used to reaching the mild soreness, This is very different from the piercing painful spots.  The mild injury is what causes electron charge elevation (also PH change), platlet rich plasma, and regeneration  stem cells to populate the area.  I mention this to include the checklist in your duration and evaluation of your methods. Also try to do the entire scalp, to stimulate the lower vessels to bulge.

With all the lovely  details about mandatory pain,  I hope it is enduarable for those trying, and the pain does eventually go away, and even the mild soreness becomes an anticipated relaxing massage, like a deep tissue back massage.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top