Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who here is still doing DT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who here is still doing DT?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:40 am

I used to do it but stopped a while ago since I wasnt sure if it was working. I think I did it for 9 or 10 months, maybe longer.

To those still doing it, what are you results? Regrowth? still losing?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who here is still doing DT?

Post  fender89 on Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 pm

tried it for approximately the same amount of time as you. ZERO results. biggest waste of time ever. It's a joke. I Implore anyone reading this to not waste their time with it. if you have actual MPB, DT therapy isn't the solution.

fender89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri May 12, 2017 12:57 pm

If posters could define if they are just generally massaging their scalp, pinching, soft massage, or with machine.

Or if using the DT-CPR method of oils, strong pressing, and green tea concentrate as basics. Big differences in treatments, and we need honest defined reports.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Fri May 12, 2017 5:27 pm

There were a number of success stories with it that disappeared a while after, often getting lambasted by other users as faking results even if photos were provided. JH Moyer's an excellent example of success with DT. Unfortunately, there's no consensus on how to do it to ensure regrowth and it can take a long time to find out if what you're doing is effective, which is disheartening. There are also likely other factors in play like diet, hormonal balance and gut microbiome which would affect results.

I'd be surprised if someone had a genuine crack at it for 9 months and had no benefit, because one month in for me and my head shape's almost completely changed. If nothing else, I look much better with a shaved head than that pointy scalp thing I'd developed. My scalp health has also improved dramatically.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Fri May 12, 2017 5:47 pm

I have to disagree that this is a joke as I seem to be getting some results from it. I don't want to jinx it yet but I'll definitely give updates if I end up getting significant result cosmetically.

As of now, the bald spot I had on my receding forehead seems to be easier to hide even if I cut my hair short.

I also saw 2-3 hairs on the other side of my forehead that were not there before.

I am really really very positive with this.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 am

As an avid follower of many hair loss forums - I've read countless stories about DT in the last 3-4 years.

Unfortunately to this day I've only seen one man with proof who actually had significant results.  It would seem it does help sprout some sporatic hairs, but nothing cosmetically significant.  Considering the amount of time required to do this every single day - seems like one of the more difficult regimens to maintain.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Sat May 13, 2017 4:10 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:As an avid follower of many hair loss forums - I've read countless stories about DT in the last 3-4 years.

Unfortunately to this day I've only seen one man with proof who actually had significant results.  It would seem it does help sprout some sporatic hairs, but nothing cosmetically significant.  Considering the amount of time required to do this every single day - seems like one of the more difficult regimens to maintain.

I've seen four with tangible success stories. Agree that it is one of the more difficult regimens to maintain. I think it takes more than dedication to the dt, you also have to build up strength in the hands and arms to do it everyday and set yourself up in a manner that will allow for success through consistency of effort. It's not a regimen you can approach if you just want to grow your hair back without understanding any underlying mechanisms.

I tried it two years ago for 3 months and got nothing out of it but sore hands. This month, with far less effort than 2 years ago, I've completely changed my scalp profile and health. I do wish I could slap myself from 10 years ago sometimes and say mate, your hair looks bloody amazing for a start, stay off drugs, stop looking for shortcuts and give into the idea that you have a lot of learning ahead of you... but maybe that's part of the process. There really is no magic pill, just a whole lot of reading and learning. So you choose your struggle... baldness or a whole lot of time spent studying it. ....or being a miserable bastard, but who really wants that?

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Tue May 16, 2017 2:47 am

I will say this much about DT.

When I have periods where I'm lazy and I stop doing - I notice the drop in hair quality immediately. The last 3-4 I made sure to spend the time doing it in the shower in the morning and instantly saw improvement. I also think the taurine supplementation is starting to kick into gear and helping to clear some of the fibrosis up there.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DT

Post  tooyoungforthis on Tue May 16, 2017 10:52 pm

I concur with the above poster. DT's effects are pretty much instant. in my case it takes 10 seconds of aggressive/vigorous massaging/pressing down in circular motions and particularly against the ridges of my scalp to notice the hair is instantly thicker( temporary) and there is a sense of freshness almost like an unblocked pipe or something.

No doubt Dt is one of the main fighters against hair loss.. something that keeps the hair or scalp in perfect health means it is dislodign lyph underneath. im quite confident DT can be used for life with unbelievable results..we are the first who can make long term observations and studies on this method.

Im assuming. castor oil + dt would really move lymph

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Wed May 17, 2017 12:15 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:I will say this much about DT.

When I have periods where I'm lazy and I stop doing it - I notice the drop in hair quality immediately.  The last 3-4 days I made sure to spend the time doing it in the shower in the morning and instantly saw improvement.  I also think the taurine supplementation is starting to kick into gear and helping to clear some of the fibrosis up there.

Sorry, I needed to correct some of my grammatical errors in my previous post. LOL

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint on Sun May 21, 2017 8:48 am

I am still doing DT. I am pretty sure that it has not worsened my hair loss over the years, so I will stick with it.

I have not experienced regrowth, though, but I have completely maintained my NW2-3 with enough density to conceal it to a certain degree (using only DT and the scalp exercise).

focuspoint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum