Pueraria Mirifica

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pueraria Mirifica

Post  JosItaly on Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 am

Hi everyone. I started taking Pueraria Mirifica 2 weeks ago.
This product is sold as breast growing for women. It contains natural estrogens, but at low dosage could stop hair loss in men. The brand I chose is Biovea, 1 cap every day (250 mg).

I read a lot about PM, even on this forum, you can see here: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t34-pueraria-mirifica

Someone had good results, others not. I chose it because don't want to take Propecia and hope to get good results.

The serving I'm taking is low now, 250 mg a day, because I don't want to experience any sides like breast growing. Maybe in the next month, if I won't have issues, I'll increase it. I already ordered PM from another brand called Pueraria UK (1 cap containing 500 mg).
I'm also taking saw palmetto, 1 cap a day (320 mg), and topical minoxidil on the vertex.

In the next moths I'll share my results.
Best regards.

JosItaly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pueraria Mirifica

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi there

I've read an anecdotal account of someone saying that their breasts were getting bigger while taking MSM (it was a woman).  I think I only read the one though.

Maybe there's a connection?

Also about minoxidil, I personally wouldn't do that, you have to keep taking it because if you stop, you lose what you gained and THEN some.

Good luck though

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JosItaly on Sat May 20, 2017 7:27 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hi there

I've read an anecdotal account of someone saying that their breasts were getting bigger while taking MSM (it was a woman).  I think I only read the one though.

Maybe there's a connection?

Also about minoxidil, I personally wouldn't do that, you have to keep taking it because if you stop, you lose what you gained and THEN some.

Good luck though
I don't think there's a connection. Never heard of men growing breasts while taking MSM. Pueraria Mirifica can grow breasts in men and women as a side effect since it contains phytoestrogens. Anyway that can occur only at high dosage.

I didn't stop minoxidil and I'm taking also saw palmetto.

Best regards.

JosItaly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun May 21, 2017 7:31 am

Yeah I meant only women for MSM, I only heard that one story so it's probably nothing

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum