FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Auto-immune, how to reduce gram-negative bacteria?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Auto-immune, how to reduce gram-negative bacteria?

Post  j87x on Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 pm

I have ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS, the theory is that it is caused by KLEBSIELLA bacteria and possibly other gram-negative bacterias. I take anti-inflammatories such as curcumin which help, but I'm trying to address the root cause.

I eat kefir and sauerkraut. I've heard that the keto diet and low starch helps a lot, but what are some other ways to reduce the bacteria?

"1. Evidence from several laboratories indicates that there is molecular mimicry between HLA-B27 and a number of gram-negative bacteria, especially Klebsiella.
2. Increased isolation of fecal Klebsiella from AS patients has been reported from several centers, both in Europe and North America.
3. Antibodies to Klebsiella and to no other bacteria in AS patients have been reported from England and Finland, using a number of different techniques.
4. The presence of both the microbe carrying an antigen cross-reacting with HLA-B27 and the antibody to that microbe strongly suggests that AS is an autoimmune disease, evoked by an infection, similar to the situation occurring in rheumatic fever. 5. Therapeutic trials involving the use of antibiotics and other means, to eliminate Klebsiella should be set up in an attempt to both assess the validity of the theory and determine whether such an approach will be of benefit to AS patients."

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top