Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Confusion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusion...

Post  Benjamin Button on Tue May 23, 2017 8:29 pm

So I read Immortal Hair posts saying MPB is an infection in quite a matter of fact way. And for the last few days that kept coming into my mind. So I googled mpb is an infection and found another random immortal hair site that I had never seen before, and the chief measures for hairloss were modified citrus pectin and bovine collostrum... WTF?,... I've been reading immortal hair for literally years at this stage and I never even heard of those options, yet they're the first line of defense?? I'm so drained... topicals, random tangent diets like peat, dozen's of pills, massage, blood donation, nofap, lasers...

...now don't get me wrong, I'm happy theres something big I can add to new regimen, but i am surprised this is not really discussed more seeing as we're on a metaphorical hairloss battlefield, and you happen to know about these big guns yet you just failed to mention it on the regimen page!
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fruitarianism

Post  tooyoungforthis on Wed May 24, 2017 1:11 am

Want to stop feeling drained out? go ahead and make the most difficult and best decision of your life.

I'm getting tired of saying this because people don't seem to appreciate TRUTH when they see it. And I am quite inclined to let you guys waste your lives away trying every MAN-made( KEY WORD).. treatment. Only to realize later on in life when you will have postponed the true healing so much that you bodies will be old and decayed to the point you will have no motivation to continue.

FRUITARIANISM. ROBERT MORSE. HERBS. the only thing outside of nature that will help is DETUMESCENCE THERAPY.. the more you clean your body the better your scalp will respond to dt.

Did DT several years ago without effects.. coincidentally I go on a raw fruitarian diet for 1 year and consider doing DT again. and BOOM. my lymph network in the scalp has been cleaned out to the point DT is so effective at stopping and thickening hair that its mind boggling. regrowth will take even more disciplined use of fruits and herbs. but i am 100% sure it will cure mpb.

Anyway. this post will likely not even help you out cus not only have you got to be disciplined/curious/open-minded enough to embark on a journey that 99% of society thinks is wrong.
But you gotta filter out all the shit mainstream media and medical establishments have FORCE-FED you for decades. since you were in school.

Good luck. you will only embark on fruitarianism when your spirit is sufficiently evolved/matured.. through hardships in this life or the previous ones.

If you think all the spirituality is mumbo jumbo. then just eat goddamn fruit exclusively and prove to yourself that you have been deceived for many years.

What do I stand to gain from this info? NOTHING
Why would I give this info out and be so persistent? BEEN THROUGH HAIRLOSS AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES AND DOCTORS CALLED ME NUTS. was in your exact same spot years ago. and it saddens me to see you all trying your best to attain the true answers. and always failing because you rely on "peer-reviewd" journals which have been completely manipulated and corrupted. and you keep watching TV which tells you that fruit is simply a desert. when it is indeed our own fucking primary food source.

good luck.

research and use your intuition instead of intellect. and you will cure your hair loss.

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusion...

Post  Benjamin Button on Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 am

Steve jobs is the only fruitarian I ever heard of and he went bald and died relitively Young.

And this was a question about colostrum and modified citrus pectin, not a request for something else to add to the list.
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I see,

Post  tooyoungforthis on Wed May 24, 2017 5:48 am

Apologies for hijacking the thread but please start looking for other arguments with which to debunk fruitarianism. I only chimed in out of good will cus as I mentioned. I too raped my brain for 2 years straight obsessive linking dots until I was open enough to let go and trust that natures design is 100% PERFECT. It is human society that has chosen to eat shit.

Have you even considered the possibility that jobs death was possibly linked to fruitarianism even though he wasn't a strict one, because his death could discourage people like you to try it?

http://www.rawfigs.com/?s=steve®=0

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 am

Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer, which I'm sure played a large role in his hair loss beforehand.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Button on Wed May 24, 2017 10:26 am

tooYoungForThis - Humans are evolved to eat a natural diet far removed from the shit thats passing for food these days, agreed...

.....However, to infer that humans evolved to eat fruit and nothing else is, to put it bluntly "fucking retarded".

We survived on the savannah sucking the marrow out of other predaters kills left over bones. we collected some fruits and vegies, we ate roots and tubers, we hunted big game together, we learned to fish, we scavenged, and collected and clawed our way through ice ages and droughts alike...
If by some random mutation a tribe of humans evolved that ate ONLY fruit, they died out already. we need A broad spectrum of plant and animal foods. not just fruit.
As to your comment about steve jobs fruitarian conspiracy, you need to take some time away from the internet to de-crazy yourself.

Now back to my question, CS do you still think MPB is an "infection" which can be first addressed with cirus pectin and collostrum, or have you gained further insght? and why did you not put this at top of regimen if so fundamental?
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Button on Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 am

And shitzpopinov - pancreatic cancer, pancreas gland that releases insulin I think.... and he lived on fruit? ie fructose, ie sugar... maybe it's not that simple but if fruit was Ideal food don't think this would have happend
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed May 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Benjamin Button - Yes to your question regarding infection. Anything written scattered about on the Internet are just fragments. The crazy thing about hair loss is that it has so many different origins. I believe there are some very basic ones behind MPB that explain the why... (logically why we bald).

There's a basic regimen idea and then there is what an individual needs to his/her circumstance.

Alopecia areata (AA) I believe is that many of the well recognized, impressive results seen as an after photo.

Then there is Telogen Effluvium (TE), it is usually transient.

The two above are not that difficult to treat in most cases.

MPB can have a number of causes - Yet the primary driver is based on a fascinating theory (some mention of this on a few posts ago on abnormal occlusion). Boiling the issue down despite the primary driver is that there are prostaglandins, cytokines in the blood (effectively autoimmune)...The body is reaction exactly as it has a foreign invader, so the immune system is an  reactive state. This is precisely why elevated PGD2 is often seen in MPB.  

Getting closer to a better resolution is dealing with the various causes. More than ever before, we are swimming in a sea of toxins and collectively, the people in 'civilized' places have fallen to new lows, yet still regard their health as "normal" because sick is the new normal these days.

The toxicity has created a tital wave of epigenetic alterations of gene expression. Just a few decades ago, MPB was less prevalent. The soils are bankrupt in minerals. The heavy metals in the air, food and water are greater than the previous generation, which was already very alarming.

If one has MPB + AA or has issues with epigenetic alteration (environmental gene changes that worsen detoxification), then the MPB picture becomes beyond a basic level of protection.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Button on Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Ok, so I don't need to break the bank on citrus pectin immediately as if it was the game changer for now...

Like I said before, soon as I can I will get consult, but for now thanks for the free responses I appreciate it
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top