Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who here has stopped their hairloss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who here has stopped their hairloss?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 am

I've been fighting hairloss for years now, and though some supplements/diet have helped to slow things down, I am still losing ground by the day.

Has anyone here found a way to stop their hairloss? If so, what did you do exactly? What exactly do you think helped stop it?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who here has stopped their hairloss?

Post  bh1546 on Tue May 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Brushing and massaging/pinching along with a complete change in diet that is low in inflammatory foods has stopped my crown loss for the last few years. The front has slowed to a crawl but its still there. The diet helps but I credit most of my success to the brushing/pinch/massaging. This also has caused less stress regarding my hair.

bh1546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Palcom on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 am

I was able to reverse my hair loss a few years ago and as a result i got complacent. So i know its possible to regrow in bald areas. I also grew my hair long last couple of years so my hair loss was hidden. I have recently buzzed it down short to see where i am at and i have definitely lost ground. Gonna start up my regimen again and  see whats what.

I was on the way to full regrowth with this:

tea tree oil shampoo
nizoral shampoo
lots of fresh veg
no smoking
vigorous boar bristle scalp scrubbing
nightly application of emu oil mixed with bronners peppermint soap washed off with cold water before
Palcom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:41 am

I completely stopped, reversed, and regrow my entire head of hair two years ago with a combination of laser therapy, the IH regimen, minoxidil, and finasteride. My OMG helmet broke, and when I sent it back to be repaired, John wasn't able to send it back to me for 5 months, during which time I grew complacent and stopped everything. After all, I had all of my hair back.

Well, it all fell out again, and I've been in the process of regrowth ever since. At this point, I'm considering the IH regimen to be by far the most effective component of my regimen. Will report back soon!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mirage on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:03 am

Has anyone here found a way to stop their hairloss? If so, what did you do exactly? What exactly do you think helped stop it?

I started with the protocol from hairloss-research.org which slowed it to imperceptible loss then incorporated the IH protocol which slowed it down to nothing and stabilized it.

Then went looking for "OK now that I'm here how do I regain ground?"

The real problem here is that there are a bazillion things that can cause hair loss.  Since only about 10% of people have genetic hairloss, the remainder of us have an environmental problem or an autoimmune issue or something other than genetic.

IMO if you respond to "anything" (like me) then you stand a really good chance at stopping and reversing it.  The glitch is figuring out WHAT is causing the loss and correcting that.  If you're male, there's a good chance your doctor is just going to say "Well you're male, go away, get used to it".  Sad but true.

But testing stuff takes a lot of time.  It took me three years after I got the loss taken to nothing to start regaining ground with my combined supplement protocol and then when I started using Tea Tree Oil and T/Sal that started the regrowth.  So now I'm fine-tuning things to speed the regrowth process up.

Its VERY slow.  But -- I grit my teeth and say "Well it took me 20 years to get here, it can take 20 to get out, right?"  Yeah right.  But there is progress.

So now I use a stripped-down supplement protocol, a topical, and a laser helmet which seems to be working out pretty well.  Friends and family note that it is working and even my mom demanded my notes when she started thinning.  So I guess I'm on the right track.

mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top