Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My current perspective on male pattern baldness, Humor me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My current perspective on male pattern baldness, Humor me

Post  Benjamin Button on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 am

I need to put into words my best guess as to whats really going on with male pattern baldness. Like I said, humor me by reading with an open yet discerning attitude. What I propose is a model of hairloss that is one major step more refined than mainstream theory, but along the same lines as the general ethos that is espoused by Immortal, that it is avoidable by natural means and a bad decision to take pharmaceuticals for.
However I must acknowledge the fundamental differences in my view herein.

When a phenomenon as pervasive as "male pattern baldness" exists, with an effect so clear cut, identifiable and distinct, the fundamental causative factors must be specific and common to all... as in any system, 20% of the variables are responsible for 80% of the result.
Right off the bat then it is my instinct to disagree with the proposal that there are completely unrelated causes of the exact same phenotype.

Simply put I think that male pattern baldness is an outcome with a primary driving force common to the vast majority. Something specific is going wrong to cause this result.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

ok, I don't think we can deny that some guys have it coming for them with a vengeance in their teens, yet other guys blast steroids, eat shit, and have amazing hair well into old age. So lets get rid of the idea that any of us "caused this to happen" by some neglect.

Some people are definitely predisposed to this. and some people are not.
Now, I'm not saying theres a specific gene that does this. I won't even say that DHT does this. I'm saying some of us seem to have less of a defense against this thing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Lets think about this as a spectrum of vulnerability to hairloss, with the vast majority of men keeping most their hair, til the age of 50 with moderate loss, 15% of total suffering no loss, and 15% getting their hair wiped out in their teens.

Studies find no single gene responsible, but identify the presence of several genes increasing likelihood of mpb.

We also know that 5 ar enzyme converts testosterone to DHT in scalp tissue which binds to Androgen receptor resulting in scalp hair miniaturization in and hirsuitism in the vulnerable.
Yet DHT does not seem to affect non balding men.

So, in the past we came to the conclusion that DHT was the cause and we should just knock it out. What happened? (aside from chemical castration/depression).
Well the hairloss, stopped... but it never really grows back. This is and important piece of the puzzle

Under normal circumstances the hair organ is one of the only organs that regenerate over and over again throughout life. After it miniturises, it comes back again. When everything works correctly.

In those predisposed to baldness, everything does not work correctly. in fact a cascade of negative events occour, resulting in a DHT induced inflamation, and a follicle that does not regenerate.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The "normal man" keeps his hair in his youth, and the vast majority of normal men have a degree of male pattern baldness as the age past 50. The guys who never lose any hair at all are the minority.
Mild Male pattern balding is a natural degeneration of the system as part of aging.

Some of us are lose the hairloss battle emphatically, because of a specific cause.

DHT is implicated but not the fundamental cause. everybody has DHT yet they don't lose all their hair. everybody is sensitive to DHT yet they recover in the next hair cycle, we don't.

So what I'm getting at is that DHT is a problem for in all men but some men can process the damage it does, and regenerate the hair organ readily.
________________________________________________________________________________________

So, to reiterate:

DHT mediaiated hairloss comes at all of us (even the non bald), yet some of us are able to physiologically "cope" with the problem and never lose more hair than we regenerate.
...And even when we pull DHT out of the equation with drugs, we still don't regenerate the lost hair, we just retard the progression.

Again to be clear, in men predisposed to balding, androgens seem especially inflammatory and there destructiveness goes unabated by any protective mechanism. And even if we eradicate DHT we don't regenerate hair organs.

So it is clear, that DHT is implicated.

But it is also clear that it is not the full story.

The full story is thatALL MEN are in a hair-loss battle with DHT being implicated. The difference is they naturally winning and maintaining the hairline, yet we are getting our asses kicked.

Why? why are we predisposed to lose the hairloss battle?

Because we are missing something.

I'll say that again.... because we are missing something. not because we have a bad gene, but rather because we are missing a good one. Maybe it's not a gene, maybe it's something else.

But the point is we are losing the battle because whatever biological force protects us from androgen induced inflammation, gives rise to pro-hair hormones, and regenerates a terminal healthy follicle is MISSING.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, what are we missing? what molecular star player is absent from the playing field?

well at the moment I've got a hunch it might be the T-reg cell function, but maybe its not. I'm willing to bet money it's something very similar if not tregs.

Tregs are stimulated by IGF1 which we know induces hair growth,
we recently found out jag1 dysfunction means tregs can't communicate with hair stem cells to induce hair growth.
And obviously tregs would protect us from inflammation.

Tregs are just an example of what it could be that we are missing. but if it's not the Tregs then it's likely a one variable component, that would offer us inflammation protection, pro-hair hormone environement, and rapid regeneration after follicle destruction.

DHT is massively implicated here, but it more like a 10 year old bully who reeking havoc in the classroom because the teachers gone missing. if the "teacher" was there, he wouldn't be that much of a problem.
Benjamin Button

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My current perspective on male pattern baldness, Humor me

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Good post. The problem is there are several underlying factors for each and everyone's hair loss. You can either choose to treat the root causes (This is often difficult because it takes time to find out what the root causes actually are) or you can treat the symptoms (Lack of oxygen, Poor Blood flow, Excess DHT, DHT sensitivity etc). I consider what I did as treating the symptoms.

The number one thing I would recommend is to do everything in your power to go after calcification in your scalp and in your body. Calcification and Fibrosis are two major obstacles in one being able to regrow their hair.

For scalp: Intense DT Massage (2x a day), Magnesium Oil, Topical GrapeFruit Seed Extract (This stuff is very powerful). Be aggressive in breaking down calcium deposits in your scalp.

For body: Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, IH's Decalcify etc

Once you've begun to break down calcification in your scalp begin to use natural products to regrow your hair. Use the Green tea/coconut shampoo (Add some Rosemary to the mixture to strengthen it). Leave it on for 30 minutes.

I legitimately feel most ppl will see great improvement in their hair if they follow the aforementioned steps. However, nothing works the same for everyone so no guarantees obviously.

The other things I would recommend is ensuring your thyroid is functioning properly, detoxing heavy metals, avoiding over masturbating etc.

Alright I'm going to cut this post short here as my mind has gone blank haha. Hopefully this post helps someone.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:59 am

Don't forget the apple vinegar

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

Prague's posts were on the money, great poster. I strongly suggest reading through his posts.
Prague wrote:i'll forward a msg i sent via PM:

there are many ways of reversing MPB

yet, they are very simple and free most of them - which is a problem since ppl are not ready to believe

1)colloidal silver topically
2)clay water with some luck
3)topical onion, garlic
4)H202 therapy
5)germanium
6)cold showers, especially cold showers of your testicles and your head
7)prostate massage, prostate contractions
8)stinging foods consumption
9)garlic in alcohol (you can simply cut garlic in pieces, and splash it with a shot of alcohol into your throat)
10)sodium borate therapy, salts therapy (magnesium sulphate, bicarbonate, sea salt...
11)oil pulling with some luck
12)acid (lemon, ACV, balsamic - the one that feels the best for you, giving you sort of electrifying feeling is right for you) with sufficient zinc/copper consumption
13)enzymes (even saliva swallowing works to some degree)
14)positively charged Zn - Cu topically, Cu - Ag - Au as well

concerning the colloidal silver topically, it's a good idea to power it up internally - with some of the remedies mentioned above, H202, germanium, sodiulm borate, bicarbonates, lemon would be my first choice

This is also a great read
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t679-new-hairloss-theory

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Is there a reason to put the Garlic in Alcohol?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top