FAQ
 Search

Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique

Post  daybyday42 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am

Hey All,

I'm a new member and a new poster here. I've been hesitant to post yet since I'm not too far a long but I had to show what kind of results I've been getting using the Nicehair.org PDF. I was super skeptical about it and still am a little, but I definitely am seeing stuff happen so I'm going to stick with it.

I'm 30, started losing my hair when I was about 20. First it was a receding hairline and then about 3 years ago, it started thinning on the crown. I tried a bunch of different pills, supplements, minoxidil and some natural methods without any success, maybe a slowing down of hairloss, but no regrowth.

I came across the Nicehair website and was intrigued so I bought the book. I sat on it for a year, tried other stuff with no success and decided to come back to it and give it a shot.

I started it on March 1st and have been sticking with it the best I can for the last 4 months. While I don't have significant results yet, I have seen growth happening that nothing else has given me, which has kept me encouraged to stick with it.

I haven't been taking photos of my whole head as regularly as this exact area. I have some freckles and spots on my forehead that help me track exactly what's been happening.

The first photo is was 3/6/17, the second is 6/26/17.

On the zoom outs, you can't see much, but when I zoom in, you can see what's happening.

Zoom out Before

Zoom out After

Focus Area before

Focus Area after

I have that red dot plus the freckle to the upper left of it and to the upper right. That's what I use as my guide. As you can see, there has been growth over the left freckle and the farthest left temple area is starting to fill in. Also if you look close, you can see tons of tiny dark hairs coming in around the red dot and below that aren't on the before picture.

Anyway, just wanted to share. What do you all think?

daybyday42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 am

Looks good...Keep at it.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:05 am

Congratulations!

What's the technique though?  It said "2 minutes of very mild irritation to the scalp", and after that you have to buy a $100 book or something.

So perhaps some more evidence for DT.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daybyday42 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Congratulations!

What's the technique though?  It said "2 minutes of very mild irritation to the scalp", and after that you have to buy a $100 book or something.

It's actually quite the process. Homemade smoothy in the morning followed by some amino acid supplements, brushing scalp multiple times a day, scalp massage (to increase blood flow and stretch skin), acid skin peel on scalp 1-2 times in 6 months, derma rolling scalp 1-2 times per week plus a custom made serum (no drugs).

Again, I was super skeptical because it's kind of involved, but since he wasn't selling anything other than the book, I thought I'd give it a shot and so far I've been pretty stoked on the results. Honestly I've seen more progress in the last couple weeks than in the whole 4 months since I started

daybyday42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:14 am

That doesn't sound bad at all, I make like 3 smoothies everyday already.

I stopped scalp brushing, I just forgot about it, I'll have to start again.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:39 am

daybyday42 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Congratulations!

It's actually quite the process. Homemade smoothy in the morning followed by some amino acid supplements, brushing scalp multiple times a day, scalp massage (to increase blood flow and stretch skin), acid skin peel on scalp 1-2 times in 6 months, derma rolling scalp 1-2 times per week plus a custom made serum (no drugs).

Again, I was super skeptical because it's kind of involved, but since he wasn't selling anything other than the book, I thought I'd give it a shot and so far I've been pretty stoked on the results. Honestly I've seen more progress in the last couple weeks than in the whole 4 months since I started

Are there any natural dht blockers/anti androgens in the smoothie or serum?

My body definitely does t like even the natural ones

sizzlinghairs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:14 pm

A preview of the methods used and reviews. Judging from the reviews it seems like a lot of people are getting great results.

http://www.nicehair.org/stop-hair-loss-naturally-ultimate-guide/3/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nicehair.org

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:04 pm

The method itself might be alright, but I hate seeing fake reviews and photos.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 pm

I have the same thoughts. I think the reviews are faked too.

1. The dates of the reviews are suspiciously close to each other.
2. The reviews are concentrated on trustpilot but no one is talking about it outside the site.
3. Nicehair.org has affiliate articles where he mentions a bunch of best shampoos and stuffs. From my experience, people who make affiliate articles are a bunch of liars and are just there to make commissions and money.
It's ok to recommend 1 or 2 products, but if its something like 10 best shampoos. I know its faked because there's no way he could try them all.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:33 am

Joey Ramone wrote:The method itself might be alright, but I hate seeing fake reviews and photos.

How exactly are the photos FAKE? OK in some of the pictures posted the hair was at a different length in the after picture, I'll give you that. But at the same time you can see the improved thickness in the hair and progression of the hairline (Which is exactly what ppl were saying in the reviews, many of which were verified orders). Funny enough the OP's pictures look like he is also experiencing similar results to those pictures, so are you going to say the OP's pictures are fake as well?

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 am

No idea on the veracity of the OP's photos. As I said, maybe the protocol itself is decent. However, I hate seeing this sort of crap:

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am

Joey Ramone wrote:No idea on the veracity of the OP's photos. As I said, maybe the protocol itself is decent. However, I hate seeing this sort of crap

Wow, good detective work Joey. I wonder what exactly is going on. Those pictures aren't on the website so I wonder what that person's goal was in posting them in his review. From the outside looking in I would say that I think the nice hair protocol could work for people, but stuff like this will only make them look like frauds.

I really don't think the owner of the site Chris Carter is in on this as he already has legit photos on his site of his methods working. Maybe the person who posted that review used those pictures to try to illustrate the kind of progress he was having? Idk that's the only non-shady thing I can think of. Oh well I guess time will tell.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vg on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
How exactly are the photos FAKE?

Its obvious that these photos are fake.
they are different people in the ''after'' pictures.

vg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:58 am

Great detective work Joey,

I also saw you can buy reviews for trustpilot at the freelance market. The fact that fake review was also a verified purchase makes me even more suspicious that the owner was involved.

Again, the reviews are close to each other. Which made me believe that the owner bought those reviews. Many people claim to see results month by month, if those are true we would have heard it in the forums. I could also tell that the owner has good internet marketing skills which makes him even more shady.

From my research and observation, people don't experience hair regrowth simultaneously on the internet since its a highly individualized process. And even if they did, they don't usually post reviews or share their experiences most of the time. Instead it might work on 1 or 2 people, then they get excited and post it. People are skeptical but try it anyway, and when it doesn't work. That thread dies down.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 pm

It seems the Nice hair method combines Niacin Flush + Amino Acid supplements + Brushing + Inversion + Massage + DR and some other things that one would have to buy the ebook to find out. Let's see if Daybyday42 keeps us updated on his results.

To me this method seems legit but also somewhat excessive. That one fake review does not cancel out the legit reviews and real pictures on the site imho. I don't really care though my hair is in good condition, but I don't want to have to do manual methods for the rest of my life lol.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 pm

vg wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
How exactly are the photos FAKE?

Its obvious that these photos are fake.
they are different people in the ''after'' pictures.
Nah.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Hahah they are different people you can see that. If it was legit why not show full face shots with before and after pics. The eyebrows dont match up in one of them.

Last edited by Jimbosteve88 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sent before finishing)

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Look at the after shot of the 2nd man posted by moviejunkie. The man on the after shot has more pointed ears. Doesn't look like the same guy to me. Besides, why hide his face on the before shot when he has already shown his after shot.

I'd rather trust sites that are critical and reference academic studies like Danny Roddy and Rob.

Nicehair's articles are full of articles that sells his ebooks if not, selling products on Amazon he is affiliated to.

I am starting to think that site is full of ****.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 am

I'm going to assume that the Nice hair protocol is a much more advanced version of the steps listed here: http://www.howtopreventhairloss.ca/

I really don't see how this method wouldn't work if one follows all the steps. I'm pretty sure the OP will regrow all of his hair if he sticks with the protocol. In the meantime the bald dudes on here will continue pushing their "It's fake!" agenda no matter what. I've always said some of the people here actually enjoy being bald lmaoo. It's Pointless trying to help people on here lol.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:03 pm

^How are you so sure that Nicehair protocol would work when I could see that your approach to curing your hairloss is different?

Just want to give a shout to people out there to just not blindly trust everything on the net. Not only is this common knowledge but as a marketer, I know how easy it is to fool someone and get them to buy something and the online platform is the easiest way to do it. I don't go as far though as to market health related issues but there are certainly others who can.

You can definitely buy reviews and this is how I see it for this website. Just look at this profile from trustpilot who has left a review for nicehair ebook as well. It's quite obvious that this profile is created in order to leave reviews.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/users/593b3dc00000ff000aa1f79c

Again, treating hairloss "naturally" is a highly individualize approach. Just because dermarolling works for one doesn't mean its going to work for everyone.

Does nicehair's protocol works? Probably, if one is lucky as it could be a compilation natural remedies that has worked but seeing how the owner buys his reviews. My trust on that site plummets. His articles are nothing ground breaking either which makes me even more weary about his ebooks content quality. I might end up buying it to try in the future if I am really desperate but as of now there are other sites and people out there who seems to be more trustworthy than this guy.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 am

P.S. that video you posted on your success thread is very interesting and I am thinking about doing it some time in the near future.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:04 am

DevilHands wrote:P.S. that video you posted on your success thread is very interesting and I am thinking about doing it some time in the near future.

I hope you try it out, I've learned nothing works the same for everyone but I still feel most people can get very good results with it. Why not also take some steps from the link I posted above (howtopreventhairloss) and use it alongside the Green tea/coconut shampoo?

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:35 am

No offence regarding the green tea coconut shampoo, but the influence of using chaga tincture speeds up the progress.
You don´t have to mush the herbs every time this way, and it´s a cheap long lasting treatment.

Put the mushed herbs in the tincture, and just rub it on your scalp.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleDonder on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Found the same thing here: http://www dot advancedhairresearch dot com/best-natural-hair-loss-treatment/
(can't send links for 7 days? nice policy)

Seems that one of the other guys in the pictures is also selling the technique Rolling Eyes

EDIT:
Found this on nicehair.org:
A genius idea…

You want to regrow your hair.

You will regrow your hair if you’re using the Hormone Fix.

But here’s a much better idea…

1. Follow the program.
2. Write a blog of your progress online.
3. Post a link to Chris’ program in your blog. And make 50% of the revenue from any sales you make through your links.

So nicehair.org isn't the original source of this method and not owned by Chris, but advancedhairresearch.com is and the nicehair.org guy is one of the guys that had success with it, so it seems.

EDIT:
Ok, now I'm just thinking it's all the same...

KaleDonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaleDonder on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:03 am

On the advancedhairresearch site Chris states:

I’m Chris Carter; a hair loss researcher and author of four books about hair loss. I’ve been researching hair loss for over a decade.

These are some of the Chris Carter books I've found on Amazon:

https://www dot amazon dot com/Chris-Carter/e/B0043C2IK6/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1502200707&sr=8-1

That's some gnarly shit.
But if what he sais is true, then what books does he mean?

KaleDonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top