Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bacterial Overgrowth - how to solve?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bacterial Overgrowth - how to solve?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:50 am

I'm convinced I have bacterial overgrowth in my stomach as I often get stomach aches no matter what I eat.

I hear penicillin can help but I'm severely allergic to it. Anyone know how I can solve this?

I think bacterial overgrowth can be a cause of hairloss.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacterial Overgrowth - how to solve?

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Of course the first things that I can think of that should work will probably hurt your stomach more, but fresh garlic and cayenne pepper are good for controlling bacteria and fungus, especially in the digestive system.

I see you are already on vitamin C, that should help a lot if you are taking enough of it. You could try mixing a bit of baking soda into your drink, or with vitamin C powder, this along with calcium carbonate will reduce the acid in the stomach. Not a solution, but might get you through the bad days.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:43 pm

your problem is coming from 2 factors

sugar and anxiety
this thing in your stomach love sugar ...reduce the sugar intake , drink small amount of backing powder.
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:29 am

I think I read something about raw onion juice being good for bacteria levels in the stomach or something like that.

I mix onions in a blender with some water until it's as liquidy as possible.  So far I only use half or less of an onion.

It doesn't taste half as bad as it sounds, but at first you might get an upset stomach.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  takingaction on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:05 am

Oregano is one of the supplements that's supposed to be good at fighting infections. There's also a special SIBO diet that mostly involves cutting out carbs. However, my personal experience is that antibiotics will be needed to eliminate the overgrowth. There's a probably expensive one that specifically targets the gut bacteria and doesn't cause allergic reactions in penicillin-sensitive people like you and me. Also, it's important to stay 'regular' (bowels) to prevent a pro-bacteria stagnant environment.

takingaction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top