FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

perfecthairhealth.com - Who here follows this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfecthairhealth.com - Who here follows this?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:36 am

Have been seeing this site talked about here and there: perfecthairhealth.com

Just wondering how many of you are on this regimen and what your results are?

thx!

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: perfecthairhealth.com - Who here follows this?

Post  Joey Ramone on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 am

I'm two months in and have full coverage of peach fuzz over my temples where it was barren before and my head's changed shape, numb itch has almost gone, some days completely. That's it though so far, promising signs, but no cosmetic regrowth. I'm about to go travelling for a month so it'll probably all go to hell.

I tried dt before, but always stopped because I hated it. I find this regimen much easier to follow. Also Rob seems like a genuinely nice dude.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:03 am

On my 3rd month, really hard to tell if I am experiencing regrowth. There will be times I felt it is, then there are times I felt I was being delusional.

Really really hope this works, hope more people can chime in about their experience.

Out of all the progress pictures though... Jared's regrowth is the most impressive. Not sure however if it is a real testimonial and if he can be trusted.

On the other hand, JD Moyer having his own blog seems to be genuine. His hair regrowth however is not that impressive for me, not sure if he is really experiencing regrowth or he is just one of those guys who felt it is when in fact there's no regrowth.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:07 am

Can you guys provide updates? Also if anyone else is on this regimen, please chime in.

Btw, what else is there to Rob's method besides DT? I haven't gotten the book.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Lifestyle changes to which he mostly gives it away for free on his articles. Plus you can read on the comments as well.
Dietary changes, its kind of similar to Danny Roddy's diet with a few tweaks. I think the difference though is that Danny Roddy mentions his staples, Rob doesn't... if I am not mistaken he only mentions what food to eat and not. I don't think he also mentions about the daily micro-nutrients and stuffs.

Danny Roddy on the other hand is more scientific with his approach to diet and his staples are a bit easier to follow.

I probably won't necessarily strictly follow one diet over the other and probably just meet half way. Like avoiding gluten, eat some livers and stuffs.

It's really a pain in the butt to massage my head though... I am starting my 4th month of DT and its disheartening to see that I am not really seeing results yet.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Danny Roddy, Ray Peat dietīs etc... is only for beneficial reasons, since they know that people cannot make their own conclusions.
Dairy products and meat docent belong in our system, and yeas the above mentioned get their share.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 am

^ Danny Roddy though advocates a lot of milk. If I am not mistaken there's a substance in meat that's beneficial for hair growth. Personally I think my hair got worse when I tried to do vegan last year. But I guess it depends on the person.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 am

Being vegan for me is not about hair, Itīs about health and environmental reasons.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 am

DevilHands wrote:Lifestyle changes to which he mostly gives it away for free on his articles. Plus you can read on the comments as well.
Dietary changes, its kind of similar to Danny Roddy's diet with a few tweaks. I think the difference though is that Danny Roddy mentions his staples, Rob doesn't... if I am not mistaken he only mentions what food to eat and not. I don't think he also mentions about the daily micro-nutrients and stuffs.

Danny Roddy on the other hand is more scientific with his approach to diet and his staples are a bit easier to follow.

I probably won't necessarily strictly follow one diet over the other and probably just meet half way. Like avoiding gluten, eat some livers and stuffs.

It's really a pain in the butt to massage my head though... I am starting my 4th month of DT and its disheartening to see that I am not really seeing results yet.

I am not 100% sure but I think Rob is Paleo, because on JD Moyer's blog he says "basically a Paleo diet" at one point.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:16 am

Yep, I do have Rob's book and it is basically a Paleo diet. Only non-Paleo about it is that he eats white rice from time to time as he believes its the least problematic out of all grains.

He and Danny Roddy have pretty much similar ideas and only a few I guess that they don't necessarily share the same view on.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 am

Aside from that diet, is DT pretty much the only pther part of Rob's book?

I do feel like there is something to DT.. it definitely provides a thickening effect.. but on its own, I wonder if its affective enough for stopping hairloss or getting regrowth. Shedding is one thing I cannot stop.. its a constant for me.. so right after DT, I get alot of hairs falling out, but then my hair looks thicker at the same time which is confusing.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:05 am

DevilHands wrote:Yep, I do have Rob's book and it is basically a Paleo diet. Only non-Paleo about it is that he eats white rice from time to time as he believes its the least problematic out of all grains.

He and Danny Roddy have pretty much similar ideas and only a few I guess that they don't necessarily share the same view on.

I never really understood the thing with white rice, isn't it just more refined brown rice? I thought brown rice was the natural form of it? CS mentioned white rice many times so I guess it's good.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:43 pm

From what I understood, brown rice are high in phytates which could be problematic and white rice has less traces of it.

However, to be honest I don't think Rob is also 100% perfect or sure about with the diet he mentions. In fact, in some of the site's article section where he replies on people's comments. I remember seeing that he changes his stance on diet from time to time base on new researches he found.

He also mentions that there's a theory (not on the ebook just on the article's comments) that the epidemic on gluten sensitivity was due to the government making it mandatory to enrich staple foods like flour with folic acid (synthetic vitamin b9) and iron.

Folic acid (synthetic) is different from Folate acid. As Folate acid is the natural form, with folic acid it needs to be processed in the liver before it becomes usable.. and if its not processed and there's too much of that synthetic vitamin in our system. It can actually cause cancer and be problematic to the health.

If this end up being true... then I think Rob's stance on white rice might change eventually as well. Since if I am not mistaken, it's a requirement for most countries to put folic acid in white rice.

There's a story in here.

https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/115346-folic-acid-intolerance-its-not-gluten-after-all-for-me/

Diet is a huge pain in the ***. There's a lot of conflicting information that you won't know anymore what's right.

In the end, I don't think Rob has all the answers. I think he is a genuine dude who truly has helped some people reverse their hair loss. I am just glad that he is continuously doing research despite him having reverse his hair loss for people who didn't have success with his current methods.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 am

What fascinates me in today's society is that we have to follow a specific diet plan?
Iīm eating veggies, fruits, nuts and i just do it randomly (gut feeling), and of course no way Iīm using supplements.

The same goes with my topical, chaga tincture with herbs (efficient), and many of you overthink way to much trying to figure out all the necessary vital components.
Humans will never understand the complexity of growing plants, and if you still want to research do it unbiased instead.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 am

Sage, I think we're all different and genes has something to do with it. Some people thrive on a vegan diet, some just can't. Some people feel great on keto, some feel crap on it.

Just the same as some people can handle folic acid, there are people who can't. (I have no idea if I can)

The thing is, our food supply is so **** up that we may have to avoid some foods because man has tampered it with GMO foods or enriching it with synthetic vitamins.

If I am not mistaken, you're fortunate enough to live somewhere where you have access to fresh, untampered and organic foods. In this case, then you don't have to worry about your diet.

Most of us though who lives mostly in commercialized cities, we may have to watch what we eat.

Just to let people know, I supposedly don't have strong balding genes but I am experiencing balding. My uncle and my father all have hair. At this age, my father has a better hairline than me. Mine is receding, his isn't. So I am wrecking my brains out what's causing it.

My grandfather is a farmer, and eats everything organic from meat and vegetables, and has great hair. Even better than my uncles who lives in the city. So I truly think there's something that we're eating in the city that's supposedly not healthy.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 am

True, and yeas the industry is fucked up since the whole beneficial cycle has to be intact "sick is the new normal".
And we we donīt know what we put in our mouths, and the simple seed is very fragile from the beginning.

The truth is that many so called health organizations get their funds from crap food industries, and therefore we happily live in our safe bubbles thinking we are doing the right thing.
So many diseases can reversed by food only, but itīs non beneficial so therefore itīs not legit.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 am

Can someone confirm if there is anything more to Rob's book than DT and a paleo diet?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Lifestyle changes, most of which he have discuss on articles and in the comments.

There's a bunch of research. I actually like the whole research he has done regarding genes.

In the end, I think Rob's main selling point is how he did DT.

To be honest though, although I don't have the results yet. I think this guy do deserve the support he can get to keep his site running. All of his free articles are really interesting, and actually very critical to natural methods of curing hair loss.

I also made some deeper research on Rob (google search), and I found out he outsource some of his work. He however pays a premium for his researchers as he seems to have a strict requirement on who he hires and from what I can tell.. the only way he could pay them is through the sites lifeblood which is his ebook.

So I kind of see that buying his ebook is kinda like a donation as well.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilHands on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

I am just going to post a little update. I've post my pictures before of my right temple where its my most problematic area(you can check out my history). It's hard to tell if I am experiencing regrowth since it's not exactly completely bald. Anyways I am going to be pretty pessimistic and say that there's no improvement yet on that area since when I take a picture it still looks the same.

Only time I'll tell that I am getting regrowth is if its going to show on pictures.

Anyhow, what's interesting however is my left temple. My left isn't too bad... it probably receded a bit or could pass as a mature hairline (although it does need a bit of density since it looks see through when I comb it in some way). So I wasn't really checking it out as much as the right.

Just below my current left hairline is a single strand of hair, it's always been there ever since I noticed my hairloss. I am not sure if that's where my original hairline used to be or it has always been out of place. But anyhow, I've been using it as a marker of some sort just in case my left hairline decided to go down.

I am pretty sure that single hair does not have any hair surrounding it, so I was pretty surprise that a couple of days ago. I noticed another strand of hair just a few mm away beside the old one. The fact that its shorter than the rest of my hair tells me that this is in fact new hair. I'll observe it further as currently its so short(about half an inch) and thin that it kinda looks like some of the hair on my arms.

Anyhow, I know its just one darn single strand of hair. But somehow... this single hair gives me hope that it is in fact possible to regrow hair naturally.

On the bad side, At the pace its at however, I am probably going to get old and die before my hair is going to get fully restored lol. I mean 4 months of massage and all I get is one piece of hair? haha... I hope there will be a time where it speeds up.

Anyhow, still pretty thankful. I've been praying and asking for a sign. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that everything would work out? I don't know.

I'll be adding Dermarolling into my regime soon. I already have it but still afraid to use it.

I've also added topicals (castor oil+emu oil+rosemary+peppermint) a couple of days ago. The oils however are making my hair shed. I might have to experiment if this is a good thing or a bad thing since there are conflicting opinions on the net. I've asked Rob about it so I'll just wait for his reply.

DevilHands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum