Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DT and Scalp Massages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DT and Scalp Massages

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:30 am

Guys I know this kind of post has been put up year after year but can we have the people who have claimed to regrow hair using DT please come forward and please post the proof to back it up. If you do not believe in DT etc. and have nothing but negative things to say please stay out of this post as I'm trying to keep this as positive and productive as possible. Thanks

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DT and Scalp Massages

Post  long hair on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:10 pm

i dont remember when exactly i started dt ,i think it just 2 years  on and off of dt, i got some regrowth in the front area ,the new hair length is 15mm at the middle front and 1~3mm at the other part of the front and temples ,between those 3mm i can see few 5mm here and there , to be honest it is hard for me to drive this short hair to grow longer and thicker they stay like this for months before i see  some few grow to 5mm and also this hair cant be seen by public i can see them only when i close the mirror (except for those 15mm strands ) so technically  i still bald .
 my scalp where i press hard is changes to normal color and less shiny looks, it looks healthy that where there a lots  of small black dots of hair growing.
 with too hard massage i broke the calcification but the problem is i cant get them out my scalp (drainage issue ) , i can keep them less solid and this is definitely help to grow more new hair .
generally DT is a  hard slow way to grow your hair back ...why i keep with it ? because with out it i would be probably NW5 by now and i would be forced to completely shave it  which i really hate to do , i love my hair and DT kept it to me  Very Happy
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DT and Scalp Massages?

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 am

I think there must be some truth to DT and massages. You can feel a build up of something under the scalp. Now whether that's Calcification or Lymph I would love to find out, I think it might be the break through we need. I'm started to side with stagnated lymph a bit more these days as the feel of my scalp changes constantly. After a good DT session and some massaging my scalp feels free and flatter, its strange. I target all of my scalp including my forehead, and all crunching happens in the tightest's parts.... the galea and the forehead, not the sides where they are loose and have good circulation. If I get stressed or go running etc. the build up slowly comes back and crunch happens again along with that dreaded itch. It's a constant battle to try and remain relaxed. To me its obvious there's some kind of blockage, somethings not draining as you said. Muscles pulling on the galea tendon? or could it be what Dr. Morse is talking about? He once said in his youtube vid he'd put up proof of hair regrowth, never happened. I've emailed asking to put the proof up, as I think it would change everything about what we know about health issues, no response. Why does it feel like everyone's out to make a buck off you : ( lol. Anyway I'll will delve into what I think maybe happening in future messages. I just wanted to see if you're experiencing this.

Can anyone who has had or having positive results from massages please come forth. We'll beat this one day brothers.
Thanks for your replay Longhair, Jimbo.

Last edited by Jimbosteve88 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Title)

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DT and Scalp Massages?

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 am

Anyone know why the post title changed? lol

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenzeen01 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 am

DT did not work for me.. It just maybe just maybe reduced my shedding by a bit..

But it def did not stop my hair loss......

Tenzeen01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CF on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:54 am

Jimbosteve88 wrote:Anyone know why the post title changed? lol

Not sure, but I can change it back for you if you'd like.  What was it?

CF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 am

DT and Scalp Massages. If you could mate that would great. My last reply never came up ? What the hell is going on lol

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 am

Hey tenzeen01, sorry i replied but it never posted for some reason : /. How does your scalp feel these days, is it tight? Did you notice the feel of your scalp change as you lost hair? Cheers

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top