Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nutrafol vs Immortal regimen

Go down

Nutrafol vs Immortal regimen

Post  splohocky on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:20 am

Recently found this all in one supplement regimen, Nutrafol.

https://www.nutrafol.com/men/ingredients/

A lot of the ingredients/science behind it appear to be very similar to the Immortal regimen, but at a much lower cost and convenience in that it's an all in one (four pills a day vs almost 20 on the immortal regimen).

Has anyone tried this?

They also have a subscription option (which I've been begging Immortal/HairEvo for since I always seem to be running out of different supplements at different rates and their shipping is so unreliable). Curious to hear thoughts!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nutrafol vs Immortal regimen

Post  asingh97 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:00 am

Any thoughts on Nutrafol? CS?
This was was the subject of a recent podcast called Bulletproof Radio

asingh97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:29 pm

asingh97 wrote:Any thoughts on Nutrafol? CS?
This was was the subject of a recent podcast called Bulletproof Radio

Hi, this has definitely been a very frequently asked question in 2018.

Two answers, very short and much longer answer:

Answer 1: It depends (why person "X" is losing hair)

Answer 2: Because people are different, my basic regimen is just that--covers general things.
              Unfortunately, because hair loss (AGA or not) is a type of autoimmune like reaction,
              what gets missed is that there are some very powerful factors that can make a world of
              difference. When this forum was more active (before Smart phones got really popular)
              collectively this community would spend hours going over all the fine details.

Because I've been at this hair loss thing since the early 90's, a lot of realizations have come to the forefront.
One of them is that marketing trumps just about anything else. Lots of bad products, theories have come and
gone. Key thing for everyone is trial and error. It does take a lot of time. Reading, analyzing, etc.

There's enough info within this forum, especially from 2008 through 2012 (those are probably the richest
years of good contributions).  Several hundred consultations (on hair alone...although I do other health related activities)
there's so many reasons why people lose hair.  So it just comes down to what is right for the individual...

Here's an analogy for hair loss regimen. In a way it's similar to diet...some diets work wonders for one person, but disastrous for someone else.

Some people just need a few things that are targeted for their situation. Other's unfortunately need the whole kitchen sink. Over time it gets much easier once probably areas have been identified. Also regrowing hair not just about regimen, it can be a life altering process. Imagine if someone has a debilitating autoimmune condition. It takes time to address systemic inflammation, and supply the bodies with substances that no longer exist in the food or soil today.

Eventually this battle gets really easy (if of course it is caught quickly enough). Also there are cases when very aggressive hair loss and people are often very surprised at the cause (nothing to do with what they are taking or even eating in some cases).

Hope this helps.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down