FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Has anyone here actually stopped their hairloss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone here actually stopped their hairloss?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 am

Have you stopped your hairloss? By that, I mean is shedding non-existent? Is your hair pretty much the same with no changes? What exactly did you do to stop your hairloss?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone here actually stopped their hairloss?

Post  helpmyhair1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 am

I've been having a lot of trouble with scalp inflammation and constant shedding for a long long time, and now I think I found some relief that has significantly reduced my shedding and scalp inflammation. I think how much you shed and how inflammed your scalp feels is a representation of how bad your rate of loss is.

So what did I do exactly? Before I went to bed last night, I rinsed my hair with a cup of water with two tablespoons of apple cider vinager mixed in. I let my entire hair and scalp get saturated with this rinse. Then I rubbed it in gentle for a minute. With it all still in my hair, I towel dried it but mainly the hair, and not the scalp. After towel drying, my hair was a little damp with the rinse still in it. Then I went to bed with whatever was left still in.

It felt great on my scalp and immediately I noticed a drop in inflammation. The next day (today) my scalp has been feeling great and shedding has significantly reduced. I would say its now a quarter of the shedding I was experiencing previous to this..

The reason I did this was because I heard that it helps kill fungus which could be an issue on the scalp that exasperates the inflammation. I also heard it can help with calcification in the scalp.

I really feel like I'm onto something here. I'm thinking to add either magnesium citrate or MSM (organic sulfer) to really break up the calcification.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top