Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Worth a read - How alignment could be part of the equation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worth a read - How alignment could be part of the equation

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:06 am

Nid sent this to me today:

This is definitely part of the equation (not all of it).

http://www.naturalalignments.com/news/category/hair-loss

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Worth a read - How alignment could be part of the equation

Post  long hair on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 pm

for me this is true ... i have pain in the back of my neck , i can feel it only when i massage it ..i call it pain points and i have more points on my head feeling the same pain ..the back muscles of the neck are working hard to keep the head straight with the body that's what cause the pain .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Tom Hagerty's scalp exercise was the first thing I tried back in 2010. I cannot be certain but my opinion is that it helped considerably.

The scalp exercise along with some of the ideas in the article above point to a more mechanical theory for hair loss instead of the biological/chemical theory that is typically discussed. Many people have claimed that simple brushing has improved their hair, which also is in line with the blood flow theory. I remember reading on Tom Hagerty's forum that blood flow to a contracted muscle is up to 10x greater than for a muscle at rest.

On a related note, I believe our emotional state can have a significant impact on hair loss. When you feel stressful emotions, you can feel your facial muscles droop and weaken. People who are chronically stressed seem to have weaker facial muscles in general and seem to experience hair loss more often. Elevated cortisol levels will cause atrophy of all the muscles in your body, including the ones in the face and scalp.

imprisoned-radical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 pm

me too did tom exercise few years a go and i got some regrowth but for me it just a way to remove this logic from my mind "hair loss is a genetic  and there is nothing to do about it " , if some one use this exercise he may need like 10 years to grow all lost hair Very Happy

On a related note, I believe our emotional state can have a significant impact on hair loss. When you feel stressful emotions, you can feel your facial muscles droop and weaken. People who are chronically stressed seem to have weaker facial muscles in general and seem to experience hair loss more often. Elevated cortisol levels will cause atrophy of all the muscles in your body, including the ones in the face and scalp.

i dont think so ,chronic stress make facial muscle contract every day 24 hour  and that pull the galea down blocking nutrition,oxygen and lymph  form your  scalp making your follicles starving . you can find it your self ... your scalp is  so tight specially at the front area .
http://bornagainhair.com/

also Botox used to relax this muscles lead to hair regrowth according to some study Rolling Eyes
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 am

long hair wrote:me too did tom exercise few years a go and i got some regrowth but for me it just a way to remove this logic from my mind "hair loss is a genetic  and there is nothing to do about it " , if some one use this exercise he may need like 10 years to grow all lost hair Very Happy

i dont think so ,chronic stress make facial muscle contract every day 24 hour  and that pull the galea down blocking nutrition,oxygen and lymph  form your  scalp making your follicles starving . you can find it your self ... your scalp is  so tight specially at the front area .

also Botox used to relax this muscles lead to hair regrowth according to some study Rolling Eyes

Is Maliniak method legit ?
Did you buy the e-book and is it worth it ?

Nuada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:24 am

long hair wrote:me too did tom exercise few years a go and i got some regrowth but for me it just a way to remove this logic from my mind "hair loss is a genetic  and there is nothing to do about it " , if some one use this exercise he may need like 10 years to grow all lost hair Very Happy

Get the hell out of here with your links, which offers to sell people something. The first rule of knowing someone is full of crap is when they try to profit off your desperation.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:04 am

I have learned to do back and neck adjustments with instant and dramatic benefits for people. As with the usual logic, there are plenty of women with misalignments (often caused by high heels or occupation) and it does not effect their hair.

Most people are not well aligned unless they do a repetitive movement that is beneficial like yoga, swimming, or dancing. For sure it is a dramatic and critical component of structural health and holistic well being.

I like that the article points to blood and nerve restriction as the mechanism of depletion. I am more in the male scalp calcification model inhibiting blood flow on the capillary level. It is amazing that blood would even bother to flow to the highest point on the body through capillaries that are a single cell wide to the hair follicles. The smallest blockage of plaque or calcification would further inhibit flow. A localized treatment is what I am seeing results with.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Nuada wrote:

Is Maliniak method legit ?
Did you buy the e-book and is it worth it ?
i never bought the book and i dont need it because i guess it is all about galea muscles  massage , the anatomy of this muscles can be found for free on google picture search .
i built the VR machine and i test it on my scalp for few months no good result ,it is about  frequency  , very few people got the right frequency and grow their hair ,and i dont know ...it could be crown chakra frequency .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:

Get the hell out of here with your links, which offers to sell people something.  The first rule of knowing someone is full of crap is when they try to profit off your desperation.
relax my friend Very Happy i do not sell any thing i only use free information found in this kind of "e-book sites " to understand what going on with my hair ..i never bought any thing from them . hair loss is a puzzle ,and to complete the picture you need pieces from here and there .... researchers focus only on DHT for 20~30 years and hair loss problem still on today ,thinking out of the box is what people need .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top