Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Here's what helped me guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's what helped me guys

Post  blueman99 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:24 pm

I haven't been on the forum for awhile, First off I didn't really have terrible hairloss, but bad temples and some thinning. My problem at least stabilized and small regrowth. I don't have any good pictures to indicate.

Here's what helped in my opinoin:

1) Fasting, Water and dry fasts, sometimes up to 7 days to repair body, vessels, your body, clears toxins.

2) Agressive brushing. Some of you may know the ferox method that was posted here. Basically every day I would use a hard plastic comb and brush/ comb my scalp (not hair) until it was irritated and pretty painful. I think this breaks up fibrosis calcification and stimulates new bloodvessels. i would usually do it 10-20 minutes a day. concentrated on the thinning/ bald spots

3)paleo diet: Lots of fish/ raw beef/ fruits / vegetables. NO grains, vegetable oils, processed foods

4) lots of sunlight exposure, for vitamin d
blueman99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's what helped me guys

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 am

I used to do the ferox method, but replaced it with DT. Maybe I'll add it back in.

Instead of paleo, I do more of a peat diet.. though plenty of similarities.

Agree with sunlight. Red light can be good too when the sun isn't available.

I agree that the body needs to repair and clear toxins, however fasting seems like it would put the body in a stressful state from being hungry and not getting nutrients. So that could be bad for hairloss.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:29 am

blueman99 wrote:I haven't been on the forum for awhile, First off I didn't really have terrible hairloss, but bad temples and some thinning.  My problem at least stabilized and small regrowth.  I don't have any good pictures to indicate.

Here's what helped in my opinoin:

1) Fasting, Water and dry fasts, sometimes up to 7 days to repair body, vessels, your body, clears toxins.

2) Agressive brushing.  Some of you may know the ferox method that was posted here.  Basically every day I would use a hard plastic comb and brush/ comb my scalp (not hair) until it was irritated and pretty painful.  I think this breaks up fibrosis calcification and stimulates new bloodvessels.  i would usually do it 10-20 minutes a day. concentrated on the thinning/ bald spots

3)paleo diet: Lots of fish/ raw beef/ fruits / vegetables.  NO grains, vegetable oils, processed foods

4) lots of sunlight exposure, for vitamin d

Lots of fish (pond fish by the way, fed with pellets) = you get more nutritious oils from seeds.
Whole grains are good if they are not processed.
Vegetable oils are refined.
In conclusion Paleo diet is just rubbish, and just another marketing scam.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is getting tiring.

Post  tooyoungforthis on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 am

The only thing you did which was absolutely SPOT ON was the fasting. by fasting you moved lymph and your body started regenerating. the beef and fish is just making you backtrack. i assure you. keep up your paleo lifestyle and even with fasting the lymph system will eventually re-atrophy and you will lose your hair again.

It's really simple guys you need to be in a near constant state of "fasting-like" phase which is by eating 100% raw food and 90% if not 100% fruit. if you think the body requires all the nutrition youve been forced fed since childhood, then research.

Fruitarianism and raw veggies.

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top