Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Loving and Accepting Our Hairlessness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loving and Accepting Our Hairlessness

Post  john3333 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Since there's a bald shaming thread, I thought I'd make a bald acceptance thread. There are people who try to put us down, but there are also people who will give us a helping hand when we're down. This is a recent bald acceptance article written by someone bald-headed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/paul-inman/going-bald-at-17-how-i-co_b_17528128.html

Looking back, I do not know what I was thinking, as this treatment cost several thousand pounds of savings and my parentsí hard-earned money. To me, the willingness to make such a commitment highlights just how fragile my mental state was back then, as I could see no other way of facing the haters and restoring my shattered self-confidence.
Sometimes we need to accept that our hairloss is inherited and can't be completely fixed. When you look at the research on identical twins, you understand that hairlessness is inherited.

I'm going to stop denying the facts and learn to love myself and my shiny head.
We are trying to change ourselves. We are trying to be someone we are not. We are bald and we need to accept that. We can't help it.

I think we need to accept that our fates were determined in utero.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loving and Accepting Our Hairlessness

Post  VMBC on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 am

Yeah it's sure that is the best things to do, the cheapest, the less stressfull. And if you feel good with your baldness, people around will not feel you feel bad and there will be no problem.

But I don't know for you, but I am 23, it started at 22. And it's so hard to accept mysel like that, I mean, it's pretentious to say that, but I think I had the luck to look quite well, and I really think it was helping me in my life. Now I just don't likemy shave head (because not shave it was worst lol ...).
The worst thing it's not with the new people but with people you already know.

And around you, when you are 23, people bald are very rare, it's not like when you are more than 40.

And I don't know but I ve the impression tha tbald, we all re looking the same, with hair, you can more look waht you want ...

VMBC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:14 pm

I think the best thing to do is to take a placebo. Tell yourself that accepting your hairloss will make your hair regrow. It will work.

Hairloss is not a real problem. There are people out there who have real problems like cancer. Cancer is usually a death sentence. Some people out there will never be able to be happy in their lives, including me.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top