Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Can't stop shedding horribly... help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't stop shedding horribly... help!!

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

I am shedding like crazy.. but the thing is, shedding for me never stops.. its a constant.. the only change is how much i'm shedding.

This year my shedding has increased big time. When I rub my hair over the sink gently, 40-50 hairs will fall out. Even after washing my hair in the shower, 20 hairs will fall just drying it. I'm thinning out very quickly... too fast really.. and I don't know what to do.

Can someone help?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't stop shedding horribly... help!!

Post  Nanas on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:20 am

avoid inflammatory food, i.e - grains, milk products, hydrogenated oils and vegtable oils.
eat clean food.
spices like tumeric and fenugreek are good for hair.
avoid smoking, and masturbating more than once in while...
make sure you sleep well.
drink enough liquids, consume more fruit.
stop supplments for a while....but vitamin c in high dose for a while, can help.

reduce stress levels if possible...

Nanas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Agree with the above. Food and sleep.

You want to find out what you're allergic to that will be creating the systemic inflammation. May also be hormonal through an underractive thyroid if you want to look into that. Maybe go full fodmap and work your way back, adding in foods and seeing how you feel. Cut out sugar as well.

Could be worth getting a hair analysis test as well to see what you're deficient in. You can also get consultations through this site on how to work through this stuff if the reading is becoming overwhelming.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:I am shedding like crazy.. but the thing is, shedding for me never stops.. its a constant.. the only change is how much i'm shedding.

This year my shedding has increased big time. When I rub my hair over the sink gently, 40-50 hairs will fall out. Even after washing my hair in the shower, 20 hairs will fall just drying it. I'm thinning out very quickly... too fast really.. and I don't know what to do.

Can someone help?

This will work with persistence: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12459-good-news-reversing-receding-hairline

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:58 am

newuser wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:I am shedding like crazy.. but the thing is, shedding for me never stops.. its a constant.. the only change is how much i'm shedding.

Can someone help?

This will work with persistence: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12459-good-news-reversing-receding-hairline

Hey newuser, saw that thread... how are your results now? Thinking about doing Moviejunkie's topical which is similar to yours and will add some rosemary oil.

Do you do anything else to prevent more loss? Cause it looks like the topical is aimed at regrowth rather than preventing existing hair from being lost.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:59 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:
newuser wrote:

Can someone help?

Hey newuser, saw that thread... how are your results now? Thinking about doing Moviejunkie's topical which is similar to yours and will add some rosemary oil.

Do you do anything else to prevent more loss? Cause it looks like the topical is aimed at regrowth rather than preventing existing hair from being lost.

Results are coming along nicely I aim to post another pic for you guys in October.

The topical definitely worked for both, in fact my hair loss completely stopped 2 months in.  I'm not using anything else.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:06 am

newuser wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:
newuser wrote:

Can someone help?

Results are coming along nicely I aim to post another pic for you guys in October.

The topical definitely worked for both, in fact my hair loss completely stopped 2 months in.  I'm not using anything else.

Interesting stuff. Prior to the topical, were you shedding alot and had scalp inflammation? How much were you shedding before versus now?

Do you do the topical every day?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top