Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazing Vitamin C and Copper peptide serums

Post  splohocky on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 am

Found two incredible serums that have worked wonders on my face. Just started using them as scalp topicals. Iíll post with updates! I also use rejuveplex but I can never get my orders delivered in time to be consistent with the regimen. I love it when I have it.

Vitamin C serums are insanely expensive if you get the kinds that actually penetrate the skin and work. This serum meets all the criterion and has been amazing on my face (and is way more affordable than any other comparable vitamin c serum). As a scalp topical in the am itís fantastic. Makes the hair thick and stylable without any additional products. Only a few weeks in so no word on regrowth in my thinning areas as of yet.

http://ncnskincare.com/vitaminserum-c-28/vitaminserum-with-vit-e-ferulic-acid-glutathione-p-207

Then the copper peptide serum has also been incredibly effective on my face so I just added that to my nightly scalp regimen. Her new formula now has gotu kola which is also a hair growth topical apparently.

http://ncnskincare.com/copper-peptide-tripeptide-c-1/ghk-cu-copper-peptide-with-egf-formula-i-2-5-oz-p-184?cPath=3&sort=20a&

I will post updates when I have them. If they work as well on the scalp as they do on the face then these might be some fantastic, natural minox replacements! (Also, Iím not sponsored by them in any way. Just sharing some good stuff Iíve found).

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top