Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence and Scalp Health

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detumescence and Scalp Health

Post  LexLuthor on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello. I'm new to this forum, but have been struggling with my hair shedding for years now. I've managed to recover some of my hairline and health through numerous means, and have recently started trying DT/scalp massaging around 4 days ago. Yesterday, I had a lot of dandruff and flaking of my scalp. I haven't had dandruff in years, so this is definitely due to the DT. Is this normal on DT? I've searched the forum and haven't found anything regarding it.

Is there anything else anyone would recommend on a budget? I'm currently working out, eating very healthy, shampooing with natural soap, and taking health supplements, in addition to DT.

Thank you.

LexLuthor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Detumescence and Scalp Health

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Yes the scalp will do all kinds of things as it detoxifies. Sometimes it is even due to demodex mites dying off or migrating. Best to include tea tree oil. If you want to regulate the process further learn to do enzyme cleanses. Some guys have had ridges of crunchy material dissolve under the skin. I have had possible melanoma candidate areas completely heal.

Anyhow join us on the nearby thread about the final verdict on DT, my main threads are linked there with the last 2 years of posters talking about DT effects.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Detumescence and Scalp Health

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top