Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fixing gut health

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing gut health

Post  helpmyhair1 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Last year, I had a stomach infection that lasted 2 weeks. Since then my stomach has been in a weird state and I've lost so much ground in a very short period of time. Prior to this, I was maintaining quite nicely. Now I cannot control the loss and its been a year now which is worrying

These days, I can tell that my stomach health determines how much I shed. If I have a cheat meal and eat chicken wings and fries for example, I will literally shed 100 hairs the next morning when I wake up and hair will look terrible. Also my stomach could never take a meal like this anymore.. I get alot of stomach aches the next day. People with good hair can literally eat whatever they want and not lose any hair which leads me to believe that their gut health might be in a good state.

So how can I fix my stomach issues and gut health in order to control my excessive hairloss? I went to a doctor about this a month ago and they didn't have anything to say really. My guess is its leaky gut or some kind of bacterial overgrowth, but I'm not sure. Really need help as I'm losing hope about keeping my hair.

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixing gut health

Post  Kazbar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:36 pm

I have a similar issue with gut hair loss relationship. Although, I'm going to tell you something you probably don't want to hear! Which is what I found that works for me. I did this by keeping a food journal.

I found the following foods caused my issues;
1) All meat, fish and junk foods.
2) All types of dairy, unless it is cooked cheese. Don't ask me why my gut is ok with cooked cheese I'm not sure but it's fine with it!
3) Reduced wheat consumption, a salad sandwich in ok.

What I do eat that is ok with my hair and gut.
1) Cooked eggs
2) Baked potatoes
3) All types of raw salads with apple cidar vinegar/lemon juice
4) Raw fruits
5) Raw Nuts

Keep a food journal!

Also keep a note of the correlation between the number of times you go to the toilet for a number 2 and the food you eat. I found that the bad foods reduced the number of toilet visits (constipation). Also take note of nasal congestion, skin issues etc. It's all related.

Kazbar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top