Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Acid Reflux causes and its prevention

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acid Reflux causes and its prevention

Post  MikeGore on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 pm

Lately I have been having a terrible case of acid reflux when I go to sleep at night.

I don't know if my supplements are making it worse since I have always had a little bit of acid reflux problem before.

The most recent additions to my regimen are lithium orotate and vitex supplements. Could this be making my acid reflux worse?

Also what is the best way to solve this unpleasant problem?

I am thinking of getting Melatonin supplements which are also good for sleep. I have read some worrisome things about Melatonin such as reduced short term memory. That seems to be a really bad thing.

Cheers,

Mike

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Acid Reflux causes and its prevention

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:43 am

Hi

Try drinking a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar diluted in a little bit of water (if you drink it fast it doesn't really matter).

Maybe start low with one tablespoon.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:02 pm

MikeGore wrote:Lately I have  been having a terrible case of acid reflux when I go to sleep at night.

I don't know if my supplements are making it worse since I have always had a little bit of acid reflux problem before.

The most recent additions to my regimen are lithium orotate and vitex supplements. Could this be making my acid reflux worse?

Also what is the best way to solve this unpleasant problem?

I am thinking of getting Melatonin supplements which are also good for sleep. I have read some worrisome things about Melatonin such as reduced short term memory. That seems to be a really bad thing.

Cheers,

Mike

You might have already considered this, but how long after eating dinner are you going to sleep? I notice acid reflux and other related problems whenever I eat too close to bed time.

imprisoned-radical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top