Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why do you need FDA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do you need FDA?

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:19 am

What is your opinion regarding the trust of FDA, and why on earth do you actually need the administration?

I read today of their BIG alarm regarding natural licorice, and it pissed me off big time.
They approve dangerous drugs as long it benefits them, and as it seems they don´t alarm people regarding crap food?

Lets make a big fuzz about licorice instead, and is the general amount of US citizens that incompetent to make their own conclusions?
What is the point with FDA?

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do you need FDA?

Post  imprisoned-radical on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:08 am

Sage 1 wrote:What is your opinion regarding the trust of FDA, and why on earth do you actually need the administration?

I read today of their BIG alarm regarding natural licorice, and it pissed me off big time.
They approve dangerous drugs as long it benefits them, and as it seems they don´t alarm people regarding crap food?

Lets make a big fuzz about licorice instead, and is the general amount of US citizens that incompetent to make their own conclusions?
What is the point with FDA?

I'm not in a rush to condemn the FDA or mainstream medicine. Several months ago had an infected blister on my foot, and I spent several weeks using the alternative medical treatments - coconut oil, curcumin, and other natural anti-fungals. Even tried puncturing the skin slightly to improve penetration. The problem persisted until I used a pharmaceutical cream (ketoconazole). After one application of the pharmaceutical the infection was resolved overnight. Should point out that there are in-vitro studies out there showing that these traditional anti-fungals are just as effective as ketoconazole at similar concentrations. So why didn't it work? The answer is not clear.

I'm a believer in the traditional medicines, and had used supplements and herbs for overall health for many years. Was surprised to find that these treatments were quite ineffective for this particular problem. Having fixed hair loss and other health problems, maybe I was a bit over-confident in the efficacy of the homeopathic approach.

I know that my statement here is not something that most people on this forum (including myself) want to hear. However just something to think about.

I'll also add that on forums like curezone, there is a great deal of pseudoscience. There is misinformation on both sides.

imprisoned-radical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 am

FDA is conflicted. All drugs that have been removed were originally "approved" by them.

Approval is based on bribery. They are not interested in non-patented products because, no maker is going to fund their high-priced bribery without spending millions, so patent medicine or expensive equipment is a needed to satisfy them.

Regarding fungal infection on the foot (the right type of iodine will work superior to ketoconazole).

So because of the blatant suppression of information from the federal death administration
people who generally run trial and error can give misinformation.  Some just don't know where to look.

If the medical institutions and universities were not bribed (and they are with grants from the medical profit cartel), institutional bias would not be present.

There is a lot of research in of natural medicine, however most are not aware of its existence.

The FDA is all of its forms has been corrupted from the very beginning. Many of the alphabet agencies to some degree are being regulated by the "regulated."

In order to see the forest for the trees, it requires a lot of experience to gain the perspective on how keeping people sick just is good for future profits. In the last 3 decades one of the biggest growth in industries is kidney dialysis clinics...they are sprouting up everywhere....and why?  Because the system of patent medicines encourages the kidneys to fail.

The Purple pill (FDA approved), kills the kidneys, Ibuprofen (FDA approved), kills the kidneys, Paracetamol (acetaminophen/Tylenol), Federal Death Administration "approved" destroys the kidneys too. Any FDA approved drug to lower hemoglobin A1c also puts a person in an early grave.

The entire system undermines human health. Ask your doctor if paying high prices for early death is right for you.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:47 am

The FDA is not the creator of any of the useful mainstream treatments that we have, they just get to suppress other new or traditional useful treatments. It seems that they have been swayed by corruption and medical politics for a long season. If health is a great wealth, they want to make sure they are in control of the industry and who benefits and gets paid.

Sage1 mentioned ketoconazole, this is the key ingredient in Nizoral shampoo and cream. From living in the tropics for many years it is a mandatory education to learn about fungals. The fungal category is relating to everything from fruiting mushrooms, candida, athletes foot, crotch rot, ringworm, jock itch, and tinea. Tinea (the source of many of the aforementioned) is easily transmissible and a real problem if left untreated. Basically your skin can start to shred and your skin can look like a leper zombie. Nizoral cream is very effective and I guess Iodine (but I have not tried this).

Due to Nizoral shampoo being commonly used to treat hair loss, the subject deserves attention. Fungals are a virulent aggressor. Things that I have not seen work with it are tea tree or peroxide. Staph is the other similar pathogen that people should know about and how to recognize and treat. Peroxide can help with minor skin staph, but it can go internal and mimic a cold and give low blood pressure along with other ailments.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum